• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How long can you go without choking the chicken (US) / playing pocket pool (UK)?

Cevain

Bluelighter
Ever since I discovered this somewhere around the age of 12 I kind of made a hobby out of it (and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this respect). Masturbating at least once every day is quite a common thing for me.

At this moment I'm trying to cut back on the frequency (because I'd like to jizz all over my girlfriends pretty face next week, so I need the biggest of loads, lol, the choices a man can take). It's day 5 now without masturbating. Its been hard (no pun) since day 2 really but I'm not giving up anymore now. I can't fall asleep that easy anymore, I'm more aggressive in my responses, I sometimes have this urge to punch somebody in the face. Also my concentration in general is slacking quite a bit, I'm really thinking about sex now about every minute or so. Fighting the CONSTANT URGE.

So to put this in a question: how long can you go without it (so I mean no sex also actually)? And when does it start to thrive you crazy?

the most I've managed is 3 weeks I think - no sex and no no touching myself...(til climax).

I'm fucking 25 and have been masturbating properly for over 10 years...lol

I get so much more done if I don't ejaculate every(/other) day, and I'm less tired, and happier, when I'm not masturbating, and getting a fuck instead, but not too much.

the most I've managed is 3 weeks I think - no sex and no no touching myself...(til climax).

Wow thats fucking amazing, I could never go that long. Gotta release the mangravy atleast once a day to stop it going off, If im really busy it can be a few days though depending on whats up. When I have a gf Im not satisfied without getting it atleast once a day, but for the sake of keeping things fun it can be good to wait.

Ever since I discovered this somewhere around the age of 12 I kind of made a hobby out of it (and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this respect). Masturbating at least once every day is quite a common thing for me.

At this moment I'm trying to cut back on the frequency (because I'd like to jizz all over my girlfriends pretty face next week, so I need the biggest of loads, lol, the choices a man can take). It's day 5 now without masturbating. Its been hard (no pun) since day 2 really but I'm not giving up anymore now. I can't fall asleep that easy anymore, I'm more aggressive in my responses, I sometimes have this urge to punch somebody in the face. Also my concentration in general is slacking quite a bit, I'm really thinking about sex now about every minute or so. Fighting the CONSTANT URGE.

So to put this in a question: how long can you go without it (so I mean no sex also actually)? And when does it start to thrive you crazy?

I won't go for more than 3-4 days, or my depression gets a little worse.
Why make yourslef crazy, just keep your cum in a shot glass-You can warm it in the microwave & toss it on your GF later, still make a damn fine "pearl necklace"!

I am celibate. I stopped sex completely a few weeks ago. I'm done.

Record, two weeks same reason as OP

on average.... maybe 12 hours-6 times a day probably averaging a total time of 4 hours a day. D:

A month. Was preparing to go a lot longer too but someone came into my life and busted my nut for me. After the first 1-2 weeks you feel fantastic.. both mentally and physically, highly recommended.

Well when I was married I went like 3 weeks one time. I'm single now and punch regularly 1-2 times a day. Usually I hook up 2-3 times a week. Not always the same chick, but always safe. I'm just being honest.

J

A month. Was preparing to go a lot longer too but someone came into my life and busted my nut for me. After the first 1-2 weeks you feel fantastic.. both mentally and physically, highly recommended.

I think I'm addicted to the chemical changes haha.
also masturbation is good for you, please continue.

Brave but I think it will only end in tears love

I totally feel you on that, Jack. I was so promiscuous for so long that it's like the pendulum swung totally the other way. I didn't plan to stop being promiscuous, to tell you the honest truth. I never even considered it. I don't know why but I'm not digging the scene anymore.

You know, part of it is my age. Unfortunately, I feel uncomfortable now, which is new and weird. I spoke with a young man a few days ago, and I didn't mention anything sexual. I thought it, but I didn't say it.

My husband is celibate because of his health problems, although if I'm persistent I can help him once in great while. I'm going to be his wife, and be celibate too.

I don't know how long life is, but my husband has health problems, and my intuition says I need to enjoy him just the way he is, and leave everything else alone now. We just hang out together.

Sounds too boring, I know. We chill out in front of the tv or go to the grocery store. Just whatever.

We don't have sex and haven't since I don't know when. I do not understand what happened but I pay attention to my intuition.

I used to do it all the time....every day. Then along came my new mistress and she killed my sex drive. At this point, I'd rather poke a needle in my arm than have anything else poke me down below. So how long can I go....it's been a few months now. Very unusual for me.

longest i went was like 5 months but i was constantly on the nod an it completely killed my sex drive. but since i got clean i cant go a day without

ADs have killed my sex drive, I've not kept a record but I reckon I could go indefinitely the way I am at the moment, fortunately I have a long term partner so with a little encouragement I can still find some interest !

not when you overdue it like you say multiple times a day

i looked it up and found this.
http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer_100/145b_love_answers.html#ixzz1pAzdEqf0
Over masturbation is a myth. Haha, It's almost always talked about on BS supplement websites or BS religious websites.
The closest medical thing you could accuse me of is avoident personality disorder which is bullshit because I'm an ENFJ and try to spend as much time with people as I can.
The AMA suggests men masturbate (or have sex) at least once a day to maintain the health of most parts of your genitals.

check it

I think I went 12 hrs before but it was extremely difficult!! Lmao this thread is funny but hey its a great stress reliever I'm not gona lie ;)

Now that I think bout it I think I could go longer without food lol

Last edited: