• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion


    Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: tryptakid

How is the weather where you are today?

Sht mo I coudn't find the weather thread. I thought it was a Lounge ....

<3

HeatDome at 8am. Everthing growing though because there has been lot's of rain.
It just doesn't last long. ☔
 
Rainy and stormy.

Good.

The news said it will take years for the groundwater to recover from the drought if there isn't another one.

Not sure if they meant entire Western Europe or The Netherlands. There's so much water here, can the statement be right?
 
' great fishing weather '

jfieihe342we.png
 
We have a Nor'easter coming in this weekend - 3-6 inches of rain and 70 MPH winds with flooding expected. I live on the coast north of Boston which is supposed to get hit pretty hard, so definitely prepared for a bit of a wild weekend.
 
Hi. Is everybody gittin along. Never. Right.

Did you ever go out to the Coast to see the storm. Please be careful because those waves do not play. They will take you out without you even knowing. A rouge can sweep you out over the rocks and take you down.

Anyway I didn't think that you would go out there is why I laughed. Be Very Careful When You Do.

The waves will get real close and can kill you just when it looks real safe to walk there.

I guess everyone already knows this. I thought I did. It's real dangerous. Close calls are horrifying.

The water is fierce when the weather can be too.

~~~

Yes, fall is special and so are Flannel shirts. Hehe.

I love the ocean btw but not that much. Happy Fall. Have at it All.



Depending on how it is tomorrow I want to walk down to the beach. 8-12 foot waves and up to 20 foot swells are being predicted. I'll bring a camera and try to post something if there's anything cool
 
Hi. Is everybody gittin along. Never. Right.

Did you ever go out to the Coast to see the storm. Please be careful because those waves do not play. They will take you out without you even knowing. A rouge can sweep you out over the rocks and take you down.

Anyway I didn't think that you would go out there is why I laughed. Be Very Careful When You Do.

The waves will get real close and can kill you just when it looks real safe to walk there.

I guess everyone already knows this. I thought I did. It's real dangerous. Close calls are horrifying.

The water is fierce when the weather can be too.

~~~

Yes, fall is special and so are Flannel shirts. Hehe.

I love the ocean btw but not that much. Happy Fall. Have at it All.
I did but it was hard to get good photos. Mostly I just basked in the fury of nature. It wasn't insanely crazy, but definitely had a few trees get uprooted and knocked over. It's still raining now but the wind has finally died down. We were getting some pretty crazy gusts Saturday night into Sunday. Today the wind is a little howly at times, and the rain is pretty consistent. Should be dry by the end of the week and I think temps will get back up near 80 which will be nice. It's been an early fall feeling week up through now.
 
I used to get drenched from the Mist from Santa Cruz.

But the Atlantic Coast. That was always the most Dangerous.

Like everywhere. All the way down to the ' just under the surface jell fish infestations '

Lol.

I love SeaFood !!! 🦀
 
Top