• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

Cloudy, almost still foggy. First time this year I look outside after waking up and the ground is wet (not rain, through). Summer is dead, long live Autum

Rainy NE day. At least its warming up and staying lighter out later. Grass is starting to green up. Winter depression is lifting.

45°F and sunny, supposed to stay that way, high of 71. Try to find something to do outdoors later, maybe.

+5 C and getting wind gust of 80km and 25-50 ml rain

At 9.26 am it's 14 C. A little overcast and it will stay this way. Temp high will be between 21-26 around 5 pm, depending onwhich forecast I look at

It has been raining and snowing and sleeting and hailing for the past 3 days non stop, some of the roads are starting to flood and people's houses are being flooded too.

It is unreal here you guys. We’ve been w.o power for 2.5 hours now with winds 25mph up to 50mph. Need water.

I'm breathing. I'm coughing. There is a chill in the air but it is fresh.

Sunny, but cool. It's 10.02 am so the temperature will rise, but not to mid-summer levels anymore. Slept longer than usual and I decided it's too late to water the plants (outside).

It has been so windy. Enough to blow hats off of people. The wool ones not the ball caps. Its vicious and so cold. Like ice wind.

It's so weird now how it's tough to know what season it is going to be for the day. Kids were swimming in the water just a week ago

and now it's too cold to go outside. . . . . . Because of the wind.

But yesterday was Summer breeze and no cold icy stormy wind blowing through. My little plastic bird feeder blew away. Not the homemade

wooden one. That's not going anywhere. It was the plastic one made in china. Looool. I got it back somehow. And then it blew away again

but not so bad this time. lofl.

But some snow and a little rain and some melting. Barely any snow left in the mountains now it would seem. But at the same time I am also

not looking forward to Summer in the North Hemi.

. . . . hey when is that f'n eclipse day. is it already today !!

It's so weird now how it's tough to know what season it is going to be for the day. Kids were swimming in the water just a week ago
Quite the opposite here. A week ago I went to sleep with just a tee and a sheet, last night I woke up twice because it was so cold I had to get extra blankets and put some flannel PJs on. Had both dogs pressed to me, too.

It's getting colder during the days, too. Though the sun still has power, the wind is icy (coming from the coast, bringing Antartic temperatures)