"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew you were a girl! go me!

wellll.....i think i'm going to watch tv. and nod out to that.

take care team, you too P_C, don't delve too deep in those emotions!

Goodnight team!

Yeah, I think I can actually feel for once, and it brings emotion with it. Sometimes there's a price to getting fucked up. But that's part of team nod I suppose.

Whatsup guys! :)

Your pal RM feels like half a million bux.. got dosed 8mg subutex at doc office, which had a Monstah feelin great.. dosed 2.5 mg kpin got a haircut went home and nodded balls for a few hrs :)

Tomrw i pick up subutex script, and 2mg is goin up my -ose, along with oral kpin, and i have never taken this diphenhydramine NT holds with high regard as a potentiator ;)

Thoughts about that diphenhydramine dosing for first timer, anyone??

Anywho, whats really good team nod!!?? :)

Last weeks shit was some the of the strongest dope I have ever copped from dude. For w/e reason it looked really nasty and dirty when cooked up. I've never seen china white look that dark some specs were almost pure black when cooked.

yeah man thats why i was tellin you to get downthere, remember when you said you wernt plannin on gettin anything for like 4-5days and i was like bro dont wait go get that shit now!...i wish that shit was still around but like i said i got 2bags of it left..i would have bought more when i had the chance but i took the trip this weekend to EIU and needed the 100bux i had in my pocket..

ill tell you what though i was bitchin about it not gettin fucked up on 4bags like i thought i would cause everytime i take a week off, when u jump back in i normally need half of what i left off at...and all i needed was the 5th bag and as i look down i still got a line leftr from it...for the past 2hours i had the hardest time keepin my head up and eyes open..my brother even walked into my room to borrow something and he goes " WTF you sleepin?" i was like yeah man i got up at 8am and didnt take a nap im tired..he goes yeah i slept til 215 today..fuckin asshole rubbin it in

That seems like a good idea, have to point it out to maybe Tommyboy when he's not out getting blazed off his ass. I usually hate social threads, but I happen to like this one for some reason. You guys are awesome.

I love that last night while real opiated I cleaned my bong at 5am, makes tonight SO much easier.

ahh before my mom broke my bong on my birthday 2years ago i had that bong for 6years before that..it was literally my baby..when my mom broke it i had just got arrested 4days before that for a felony(i ended up beating it...yall know the story) and she claims it was on "accident" she moved the chair and tipped it over.....i literally was about to cry, it was my most prized possession but when i would clean it, i really only needed to clean the male part of the slider or the stem cause it would get clogged and what i would to was take a hollowed out bic pen and i would just push it threw...when you smoked after that you had to be careful cause when you chalked it up that smae breath your pullin, is comin in alot cleaner and smoother, and before you knpow it the rip you normally take is 3x bigger then normal and you about damn near throw up..after that you would have to hit your own bong like a bitch for a day or 2 to get used to it

but after she broke it i kinda flipped out cause the way she told me just came off as so mean like" i dont know whos bong that was but i broke it" and i thought no way..and i flipped and my mom yelled even harder cause she was so pissed that the bong meant more to me that anything else...and i told her it was a 350$ bong that i planned to keep the rest of my life..(it really was a a350$ bong but i only piad 30$ cause my dude stole the same day the kid bought it..basically we where at a party and the kid had the bong in the garage but hiddin awayfrom everybody..well everybody went back into the house and like i dunno a few hours later im leavin with my dude and as we get to my car he bends down underneath it and im like what you take? and he pulls out the tap to the keg and i was like you really stole the tap, when you coulda took the bong? at the time he wasnt smokin weed so he didnt even think about it and i was like ill give you 20bux to do it right now and so he went back in there and took it..next day he calls me like "hey man they accusing me of takin the bong and that it was 350$ and you asshole gave me 20$? i want more" slo i told him yeah man thats fine...just deny the bong, when i saw him next i gave him $10 more and a dub of coke lol

Last edited:
its all in your head man..16mg is way too much...I just went a week and only needed 8mg and I net I didn't need all 8mg...prolly only needed 6..

Yeah, the uncontrolable shitting, cold sweats, and gagging I don't think is in my head. Maybe craving doin d is, but I'm pretty sure none of that other shits in my head.

I've got a hard time believing 25/bags day...not sayin you don't but to me that sounds impossible..I thougjt me snortin 8-10bags was excessive..

Impossible? How many dope fiends do you know? I know at least 2 or 3 other people that could easily do half a brick a day. And you don't even get high til the evening so I don't even see how you could think what you do is excessive, I don't go 5 min in the monring without sniffin somethin.
And when you quit for ya last PO thing you said you wasnt takin subs or nothin and you just had the slight chills and shit, I don't know no body with a serious dope habbit that can just stop and go about life like it aint nothin, I'm surprised you really think that's an excessive habbit.

I damn sure ain't proud of it so ain't no reason for me to lie about it, I wish I had a lil habbit like you. Then maybe I could keep doin dope, but with the way I do it I can't maintain a life.

Oh snap, just found some..im only gona take 1mg bupe, im wondering if i should up diphen to 75 or 100, since its not much bupe :)

I will also take 1 mg kpin, i think i will at least get a lil nod ;)

Thx for responses guys :)

I would say that 75mg is the most you should do, once you get to 100mg sometimes strange things will start happening and the effects of the diphenhydramine will most likely overpower the effects of the buprenorphine anyway.

If you do 50mg diphenhydramine, 1mg kpin and the bupe, you'll more likely than not nod right out...

Ladies n gentlemen :)

5 mins ago i dosed: 75mg diphen, 1.5mg kpin, 3.75 mg bupe insufflated, .25 mg bupe smoked

Im feelin a come up..wonder how hard it will hit

Btw i chewed those pills on an empty stomach :)

Whats good team??? :)

Edit-- btw i stumbled upon 10mg nitrazepam, so of course that shall be chewed in the mix :)

Im feelin a bit noddy :) hurry up n hit meh ! :)

Where the hell is team nod at? Theyre missin practice ;)

Last edited:
Bricks I'm not disputing what you say I'm just sayin to me that sounds damn near impossible...I couldn't imagine havng to snort 25bags a day..I know dope fiends but in no way an I friends with any and like hang out with them..I like being the only one who uses out of my friends..I keep that shit a secret..I'm not proud of what I do

Yea the last time I went to my PO I choose the taper method and after 3 days of tapering my wds where ok to handle..

But do yall think...should I use today and make it 2days in a row or should I wait til tomorrow.I only needed like 4-5bags yesterday and I had 21 to begin with so I got plenty of dope...my thing is I always do dope on Fridays so if I do it tonite I'm gonna do it tomorrow too..

Rocky can I ask why you smoke pills? Is that your ROA for dope? To be honest it sounds like you're still trying to get fucked up which is fine but, if you're serious about getting clean you should think about that man. If this keeps going than maintenance may not be much of an option for ya in the future. Jus trying to look out for ya man because a few days ago you were pumped to start your road to recovery by calling the bupe doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.