• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sniffed about a gram of good New England street fentadope throughout the day. Been smoking weed to. I think I'm going start taking gabepentin occasionally maybe once a week. 3000 milligrams once or twice a week is pretty euphoric. I might add an occasional benzo to, I'm not so sure about that one.

I agree gabapentin is really nice on occasion. Makes me very sociable.

30 mg Hydrocodone
Smoking some weed now hopefully it will make the hydro's a little stronger so I don't have to take more.

I agree gabapentin is really nice on occasion. Makes me very sociable.

It makes me sociable to, just puts me in a good mood in general. I'm certainly much more friendly and much less likely to take offense. Really affects my balance and makes me feel floaty to, also something I enjoy. I'm definitely going to get some, it's just to bad that a lot of the euphoria disappears once a little tolerance develops, which happens so quickly. Enjoy your hydros I always liked the euphoria from them, not super strong but a very chill, dreamy feeling. I prefer them to oxy.

OT: just sniffed a few lines of dope to wake up, maybe .2 or so.

Last edited:
Today so far 70mg methadone 50mg oral and 20 snorted, 5mg thc edible. I love the efffcts of these edibles I been getting with my methadone intake. Life is crazy but I enjoy each day I’m given! Seems to me I’m growing spiritually and emotionally which is a good thing! Hope everyone stays blessed and high have a safe week!

30 mg of hydrocodone....been doing it for a week so I'm dependent again now. It's not doing too much for my pain even though I can feel slightly high. Need stronger shit

Sniffed a little dope, took a couple hits of weed, now I'm going to bed with my girlfriend. I was really sick yesterday, not from dope either it was awful. Feeling much better today, working on cutting down usage of both dope and weed, so far so good kept it reasonable today.

good to see you around mr pill, i'm glad they didnt tank ur methadone dose :) (80+80 is what you got before, but didn't use up, right?) my health insurance is returning this month so I'm looking to get a renewed valium script myself.

right now i'm just toasting buds, cooking pig and peas for dinner. probably gonna watch some TV before bed since there's not much else to do.

Yep. I used to be on 160mg, I did take the full 160 mg though, but only when I didn't have H and/or oxy.

OT: 80mg methadone. Also found 2 xanax scripts and 1 brotizolam script at home. Im saving those for when I get out of here, since I don't intend to quit using benzos. They help my anxiety tremendously and since I havent exceeded my daily dose in many years, I don't really see too many downsides.

Hey what's good p2c tophat and everyone else?

Just enjoying this rainy afternoon with a bowl of some bud and rosin oil.

Heavy doses of etizolam SL
Chainsmoking cigs & a black&mild
Bowls of herb
Sad music

I leave Chicago for good soon on a journey, where I end up will be a mystery.

Hi phen!

^^^ sounds radical, dg. i did a similar deal in 2015. i hope you have lots of fun on your journey!

OT: flowers ;), two strains called killawatt and blueberry OG have been super cheap at the store lately.

Feeling great off a combination of
125Mg methadone
2 Cups of coffee
Smoked a joint of Train Wreck waiting on the bus to get to the clinic and have been packing tokes in my one hitter all morning

Hi phen!

^^^ sounds radical, dg. i did a similar deal in 2015. i hope you have lots of fun on your journey!

OT: flowers ;), two strains called killawatt and blueberry OG have been super cheap at the store lately.

I'm happy about it man I'm seeing a lot of the US. Free to do whatever along the way.

OT: an evening of crack smoking w/ etizolam, weed, and many cigs

Things aren't necessarily going bad(for now atleast) which is a major improvement improvement.

No more dissociatives for me.

Just some more weed and sour diesel rosin for me today.

Really nice that I finally got my card although this is some stuff I got from a friend.

In my state up until recently we could only get dry buds in form vaporizer cartridges that aren't worth it at all. We thankfully are able to get quality vaporizer cartridges and CO2 distillate in some great strains like 9lb hammer and do-si-dos. The high from 9lb is almost opiate-like. That stuff goes down really smooth when dabbed.

Night shift experimental combo:
450mg wellbutrin
Probably like 12mg etizolam (4 before, 8 after)
American Spirit Blacks
Lots of caffeine (I'm super sensitive to it now for some reason without etizzy I'd be much more wacked out than I was/am)

Bought two 211s at the gas station at 6am and the dude, almost off a night shift himself, working with his boss at the the counter looks at me and says "startin your morning off right". Made my morning/night. Now drunk.

Woke up about 4:30AM and smoked a couple of snaps out of my one hitter than about 5 I had two cups of coffee
7:30- 125mg methadone
Smoked some more weed on my way to get a bagel for breakfast

Nice to see you back around P2C! :)

40mg Hydrocodone

Steady diet of Alprazolam

a couple teaspoons of Phenibut

2g of gabapentin for seasoning

Some Thor's Hammer Indica ( grown locally )

PENCILED.

PENCIL ME IN

DC former overlord

You may kneel before me I am kinda a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.