• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@P2C so you've succeeded into raising your daily methadone dose to 160 mg?

OT: 1000 mg codeine and 45 mg zopiclone.

E: Added another 15 mg zopiclone (which was my last until next script). The script was supposed to last 40 days; it lasted 2 days, go figure. Also added a few brewskies into the mix.
A random off-topic question, but since this is also a social thread for DC, I'mma ask anyway. What type of beer the current readers of this thread prefer? I just go for cheap beer with moderate ethanol content (5% is minimum - dilute shit like 4.3% I'm not gonna drink; somewhere in the range of 5.2-6.5% are my favotire. Too strong beers are good, too, but taste suffers. In fact, when shopping for beer, the first thing I do is conduct a little analysis: what beer has the highest alcohol per volume per price of palatable beers.

Ok seems like the subtances have started interfering my cognitive functions.

Last edited:
Dropped annoter 125ucg 1plsd, plugged 220mg 3-mmc, dropped 30 mg metocine, 2 oxy 80z, 150mg morphine sulphate .
200lg 4-fa

Fubpb22 n abvfubinaca shmmoked
Valium, Xanax and loprazolam

Just got home and took 3g of kratom, so not really high.
I was reading the old "How high are you" threads the other day, it's kind of crazy how things change. I've been reading the forums for around 5-6 years now O:

Dropped annoter 125ucg 1plsd, plugged 220mg 3-mmc, dropped 30 mg metocine, 2 oxy 80z, 150mg morphine sulphate .
200lg 4-fa

Fubpb22 n abvfubinaca shmmoked
Valium, Xanax and loprazolam

Damn, I'd need at least as much benzos and opiates as you're on (probably more) to deal with that combo. It sounds like a waste of some nice drugs by taking them all together.. But that's only my personal opinion of course.. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. As long as youare having fun %)

I would never be able to stomach synthetic CBD's during a trip. In don't even really like 'em when I'm not tripping.

Anyway, I hope you have a nice trip :) to me that combo spells out bad trip for sure. But, of course, to each their own. ;)

OT: 160mg oxycodone IV, 300mg lyrica, 70mg methadone and 12mg bromazepam. Feeling guuuud ! :D

there are construction type dudes working on the house i'm living in right now, and i don't feel comfortable blazing the marijuans around them. even though it's legal, i much enjoy my private toking. so i'm drinking a brewski instead and contemplating whether i will take opiates tomorrow or the next day :)

So far today...

20 mg escitalopram

Decent amount of amphetamine salts

20 mg diazepam

Some old codeine i found in my car

18 mg bromazepam

3 mg lorazepam

Lots of hash & weed

also a coworker gave me a white capsule with "DAD CAP013" marking on it.. i trust the guy so i popped it.. to be honest with the cocktail i took i really cannot tell what it is... maybe feels like gabapentin

caffeine

nicotine

now on my couch after dropping 30 mg ambien.. feeling buzzed & tired

there are construction type dudes working on the house i'm living in right now, and i don't feel comfortable blazing the marijuans around them. even though it's legal, i much enjoy my private toking. so i'm drinking a brewski instead and contemplating whether i will take opiates tomorrow or the next day :)

I know the feeling. When construction workers were working on at my window's level while replacing the roof, they walked by my rooms (got 2 rooms next to one another) all the time via the roof's gutter (or w/e u call it over there). I just closed the curtains and blazed lots every day after I got home around 5 (they worked till 6 or so) and I also just smoked the entire day on my free days. This was when I still smoked often (not every day at all either, it was in periods. Sometimes I'd not smoke for 1 or very rarely 2 months, then smoke for 1-2 weeks). I'd just been to the Netherlands though and I'd v?isited a few coffeeshops, so I had like 3-4 x a 5 gram bags (limit per customer per shop) of great weed so of course I couldn't resist

I know a few 'roof-workers' as we call them here (in dutch obv) and they all smoke far more weed than me lol. So I figured fuck it. They won't give a fuck, if anything they'll appreciate the aromas. For shooting up I closed every tiny opening they would normally be able to see through by closing the window with the corners and a few other spots on the outter ends of my curtains
and jamming those inbetween the window before closing it. I always shot up behind that window for a while lol. But it was a windows with a nice couch in front of it (on my side, obviously).

Ot; Waking up; smoke and red bull.

Last edited:
yarp. i mainly just get shy and figure the less i smoke the more $ i save. i have smoked around construction people at my house before, sometimes my shyness wins out though.

tomorrow i think i am gonna get super high on opiates if i can manage to do a few simple things around the house before becoming useless. lately all i want to do when i'm high on morphine is eat jelly beans, payday candy bar, and nod the fuck out.

right now just buzzed on strong ales and smoking indica, because i can.

I?m alive everyone! Been busy with life and doing well haven?t had any scares about wd again thank god. We all know they suck!
I?m in Mexico for now getting dental work done hope y?all having great time staying high. I have my methadone scrip with me and looking for opiates here is tough thing to do not sure why! They are all over the border towns but not when you go deeper south! Oh well might try to find some H to do. We will see.

40 mg methadone
200 mg tramadol

I?ll take more later on and won?t go over 500 mg on the tramadol a day either.

Joe bean

Last edited:
100mg loperamide
1050mg pregabalin
6 beers

Feelings nice, maybe taking moe lopramide or beer?'

e. took 150mg pregabali and 20mg loperaide more.

Last edited:
8mg hydromorphone
160mg tramadol
900mg pregabalin
2mg alprazolam
sippin on one yummy gin fizz

/edit: added another 120mg tramadol...
/edit2: ...and 450mg pregabalin #feelsgoodman %)

Last edited:
COMMENCING OPERATION OPIATE ODYSSEY

DXM, check, Valium, check, marijuans, check, tobacco, check, tasty things to eat, check.

Time to brew up some analgesia, folks. %) I'll be very much high enough in a short while <3

edit:

yeah buddy good stuff. my brew today was a tad underwhelming so i added a small booster dose of tea an hour in and drank a couple 10% abv ales. if i smoke enough weed i can initiate a nod. weed's synergy with opiates has always been something i've greatly appreciated. more integral to the whole experience than banjos, i'd say. right now i'm drinking some chai tea and thinking about what i need to accomplish tomorrow on my day off. i also just ordered some red reishi mushrooms, which are an ancient immune-system boosting medicine/supplement. all of the natural medicines that work are unknown to the public. the FDA won't acknowledge their efficacy due to the threat they pose to the pharmaceutical industry, of course. my friend has been using them for a couple weeks and is convinced they're awesome, so i'm excited to experiment.

Last edited:
In this order, starting from morning to evening:

15mg Dexedrine XR (oral)
15mg Adderall IR (oral)
2 cups of coffee
7.5mg Adderall IR (snorted),
One energy drink (240mg caffeine)
600mg Gabapentin
600mg L-Theanine
Lots of Nicorette lozenges
1mg Clonazepam
~1.5mg Clonazolam
600mg Gabapentin
Lots of weed
Plenty more nicorette lozenges
About to take another 200mg L-Theanine and 3mg Melatonin.

Yeee

800 mg codeine. Nicely opiated. Tomorrow I'm going to receive my RC order, which I'm immensely excited about. Good timing as well, because my vacation starts today and lasts 1 week.

800 mg codeine. Nicely opiated. Tomorrow I'm going to receive my RC order, which I'm immensely excited about. Good timing as well, because my vacation starts today and lasts 1 week.

Thats huge dose, I remember when I took 600mg pure codeine tablets and got terrible histamine reaction, like really bad itching.

Done some decent amphetamine, no meth luckily.

1050mg pregabalin
1mg alprazolam
110mg DXM
just chillin'...

belligerent drunk, have fun with your RCs!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.