• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long-ass stupid day.

smoked some fire weed about 90 minutes ago, now chilling with chai tea. i don't put milk in my tea or coffee usually. for chai though i make an exception.

this week's barely gotten started and i'm already wanting it to end. smh

Added some more to my chemical breakfast:
15 mg morphine, ir
400 mg tramadol
100 mg hydroxyzine
0,5 mg alprazolam
A fat joint, with both black soft hash and white widow, plus a couple of bong hits

Feeling better than expected. Really content, mildly euphoric, but most of all content: free from the stress of having to do something, or -- and this is often the reason for the 'having to do' part -- to constantly distract oneself to avoid being alone with one's thoughts, interior complexities, worries, and so on.

Been textning all day with the girl i spent the weekend with, mostly in my bed. She will want to fuck again cos got we got (another friend,
most of the time asleep or half-asleep. He is her ex; and only stayed one full day) yet it was epic (likely boosted by me taking benzos, making more caring, stress-free, fluid; she does not take benzos) cos i constantly, and for a reason, kept her on the verge of an orgasm, then finally, the last day -- she had a magical orgasm, my sheets and the fact that she
messaged me that the sensations from my unique way of handling sex, since it's not an act, it's beautiful; although she found it frustrating that i made her wait, but texting me later and the next day me that shes still extremrely horny from the weekend.

Don't know where this i going. She missed me at the train station (our trains leave around the same time, so we used to talk and wait on the train together; i met her this summer but has not until now really known her on a rather superficial, friendly level) but i started work later today.

According to my friend -- who is her best friend -- that she was extremely attractes to me.

Wonder where this will go. I'v lived like a hermit for two years (with a couple of one night stands now and then, but lesser now than before cos of age and maturity, e.g., not going out partying anymore, and rarely stays all the night long, cos when youre there, then you're instantly, 'ugh im too old for this boring alcohol fuelled ritualistic dances made to prepare for sex, and initiating contact with all these girls -- forced to yell cos of the tasteless eurodisco playing in the the background -- ending up with an understimulating conversation and a fucked up throat that'll give you a fine whiskey voice), but i enjoy being alone, invest myself in my interests, work out. So i feel peculiar, a bit nervous, regarding the regarding the interests and her intentions.

Last edited:
I wouldn't look into it too much at this stage you guys just both want to fuck and watch tv together.

After a couple months u can wonder.

OT. Just beer right now. Abused subs all weekends so paying for that

115Mg methadone
400Mg cimetidine
0.5Mg alprazolam
30mg-45mg vaporized D-MAMP
30mg DXM
25Mg promethazine
1200mg gabapentin
Smoked about a gram of high potency cannabis and am definitely gonna blaze at least another gram laying in bed as my night cap before passing out

beer ftw. trader joe's (grocery chain here in the states) has DIPA for 5 bucks a six pack, are you kidding? too good.

...and ppl saying that that certain aspects of the drugs feel opiate like are meaningless ...as both opiates and dissociatives result in dopamine binding to dopamine receotors....therefore the good calm euphoric relieved feeling....bit by totally different pathways and linkely variable locales in the brain. These dissos have no proof of any significant (or any agonism whatsoever) opioid agonistic activity that I've come across....I will look into it more when not on a phone

Very true, I get a nice dopamine opioid type euphoria on high dose DXM and weed. I never thought about it that way. I'll have to look into it much more.

OT
2.5tbsp red bali
150mg trazadone
200mg hydroxyzine stacked
Probably some clonazolam

I left all my subs with my mom so I've been using Kratom to stay alive. It works wonders honestly and I spent the weekend doing dope. Decent system I think.

I wouldn't look into it too much at this stage you guys just both want to fuck and watch tv together.

After a couple months u can wonder.

OT. Just beer right now. Abused subs all weekends so paying for that
I'm not even sure i want that. Although this weekend was cozy, i can't imagine doing that too often without getting bored. Add to that that I'm not a very sexual person -- sure, i enjoy it, but not as much as a should.

0,5 mg alprazolam
300 mg tramadol
25 mg hydroxyzine

I’m I off work yet!!!!!! Two more fucking days !!! I’m in pain and it’s two different places! Got a tooth ache and lower back. So I’m in a bad mood. Methadone isn’t even helping can’t wait to see the dentist hopefully Monday the 16th .
Hope y’all had a good weekend!

40 mg methadone oral
10 mg methadone snorted

Joe bean

I’m I off work yet!!!!!! Two more fucking days !!! I’m in pain and it’s two different places! Got a tooth ache and lower back. So I’m in a bad mood. Methadone isn’t even helping can’t wait to see the dentist hopefully Monday the 16th .
Hope y’all had a good weekend!

40 mg methadone oral
10 mg methadone snorted

Joe bean

Congrats friend! You get like 1 or two weeks off am I right?

OT
Everything I took last night brought me 3 hours of sleep. Before this I needed maybe 100mg trazadone and a light benzo. Fuck sub wd. Clonazolam still has sort of a kick too it.

2mg etizolam
Bong hits
Gonna make Kratom tea when I regain the ability to walk

70mg methadone
120mg oxy earlier (gonna go the same amount inabit)
12mg bromazepam this morning (early, it's almost worn off)
2mg alprazolam (taken at same time as ^ aka its worn off, gonna take another 2mg)

I wanted to go to psych today to pick up my done. (I was supposed to have enough to last me until monday, but I've been saving up enough to have 3 left even now, and I don't need to or will dose any more today). So I'll have 3 tabs left 2 days after I was supposed to run out of my 14 weekly capsules. I'm aiming for a nice collection of extras, so tomorrow I'll go pick em up. And next week I'll just go on monday again like I normally do. :)

So, gonna prep 120mg oxy for injection now and eat 2mg xanax, and hmmm, 6mg bromazepam. Also gonna take 50mg hydroxyzine and 300mg lyrica after I do my oxy shot.

(I took a pretty big shot of amp this morning at 5am, it's 4pm now but I don't want any comedown feelings). After I do all of the above, I need to go grocery shopping. :D

Hope everyone's having a good tuesday.

PS: I'm having a nice day now. But this morning was pretty shitty!
(I was gonna go psych today but the busses are on strike which I didn't realize after I had been waiting at the stop for an hour and checked their site to see if there were any issues. Fucking public transportation)

500 mg tramadol
1,5 mg alprazolam
A fat joint
150 mg hydroxyzine

will soon beginbto nod, slept 4 hours two nights in a row

1000mg pregabalin in the morning and now dextroamphetamine-methamphetamine mix snorted :). It made me so friendly that I gave it to some to my companies on the road. This is good speed, feeling very good, no opioid WD's.

Started my first adventure with oxymorphone today. Absolutely loving it so far. Just snorting very small rails every half hour or so to titrate. It’s amaaaaazing.

I have a decent tolerance... not huge, but I’m not opioid naive by any means. I haven’t even finished railing one 10mg instant release pill yet. Trying to get a feel for doses and how this new drug works, and affects me, before I start dosing any higher.

But I see the reason behind the hype. Oxymorphone is an incredible chemical.

Congrats friend! You get like 1 or two weeks off am I right?

OT
Everything I took last night brought me 3 hours of sleep. Before this I needed maybe 100mg trazadone and a light benzo. Fuck sub wd. Clonazolam still has sort of a kick too it.

2mg etizolam
Bong hits
Gonna make Kratom tea when I regain the ability to walk

Well fuck! I thought I replied to you when I got off work but my crazy ass desided I would take 2500mg of my gabapentin it was 300-600mg every 30 min so I was loopy as heck! Also made me sleepy in the end then I got a rush of energy then crashed again which I was sleeping by then and I woke up late. So to answer your question yes I get 3 weeks off this time that’s my normal schedule 3 on and 3 off but I’m always working extra so this time was 2 off and 4 on. Sometimes it’s 3 on 1 off then 1 on then 1 off then back to 3 on lol

Today so far I’ve taken
25mg methadone oral
5 mg methadone snorted
300 mg gabapentin oral
Coffee
Soon Pepsi I can only drink coffee for a lil bit.

Joe bean

Well fuck! I thought I replied to you when I got off work but my crazy ass desided I would take 2500mg of my gabapentin it was 300-600mg every 30 min so I was loopy as heck! Also made me sleepy in the end then I got a rush of energy then crashed again which I was sleeping by then and I woke up late. So to answer your question yes I get 3 weeks off this time that’s my normal schedule 3 on and 3 off but I’m always working extra so this time was 2 off and 4 on. Sometimes it’s 3 on 1 off then 1 on then 1 off then back to 3 on lol

Today so far I’ve taken
25mg methadone oral
5 mg methadone snorted
300 mg gabapentin oral
Coffee
Soon Pepsi I can only drink coffee for a lil bit.

Joe bean

Oh I know how it is with gabapentin haha, shit knocks me out. That sounds like a work schedule I could get used to, I hate regular full time. It would be cool to work for a while and get a vacation, as I usually get overwhelmed by the monotony of my schedule.

The given 2 days of is basically enough time to recover just so you can face the monotony again. Plus HR (last job I assisted managed for a deadbeat) would always conveniently lose my vacation forms, since I had a slightly important role.

I'd take my week or 2 or 3 and go on a vacation, or write a novel. Then again I could also party a few days away. Just me personally.

OT: I'm fuckin disso'd. 10mg 3-MeO-PCP, 30mg dxm, 3tbsp kratom, 3mg etizolam, weed. For once I feel heavy sedation and a bit of trippiness. I'm giving up on trazadone and I'm gonna substitute 3meo. Way better sedative and w/d attenuation. I feel sooooooo warm and fuzzy

Various amount of speed snorted and drunk with coffee, sometimes it's good to make coffee little stronger. Can't really tell if it has meth in it, but 12h after last dose still had high pulse, or maybe it was because of quetapine. Had strong headache and nausea when I woke up, took 1g acetaminophen and 10mg metoclopramide and speed and I was cured, still need to watch out my high heart rate and blood-pressure, normally I don't get that, but maybe it's meth or levo-amphetampine that causes that...

^pretty sure it doesn't contain meth or it would be much more expensive, it might have other stimulants like caffeine though.

Had my morning kratom and some speed (amphetamine) as well after a short break.

Various amount of speed snorted and drunk with coffee, sometimes it's good to make coffee little stronger. Can't really tell if it has meth in it, but 12h after last dose still had high pulse, or maybe it was because of quetapine. Had strong headache and nausea when I woke up, took 1g acetaminophen and 10mg metoclopramide and speed and I was cured, still need to watch out my high heart rate and blood-pressure, normally I don't get that, but maybe it's meth or levo-amphetampine that causes that...

Probably the main CNS stimulant, methamphetamine if I were to guess. I know L amp is peripheral and affects extremities as well as supplies a lot of the unwanted side effects that come from amps. I'd be careful, I'm no doctor but meth and D amp are quite cardiotoxic.

OT: well into the higher range of 3-MeO-PCP, added about 10 more milligrams for a 5 hour total of 20mg, if not higher. I understand the god feeling now, I feel totally invincible at this dose. I could probably take a gunshot haha. Not gonna try though....

Shit is getting trippy, I'm wandering my home all dusted up and doing random chores. Time is not even an object anymore. Hours have passed without me noticing. Just sitting in my living room reclined with my cat in my arms in total darkness. Added a few puffs of nicotine and 2.5mg etizolam. All nighter I guess. It's already 6am here.

Interesting chem now that I have more experience with it. I'm nearly at a hole, I can feel it just ever so slightly, pulling me forward. Enough rambling, back to music and sitting in darkness with my little kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.