• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
^pretty sure it doesn't contain meth or it would be much more expensive, it might have other stimulants like caffeine though.

Had my morning kratom and some speed (amphetamine) as well after a short break.

Over the last years most speed that was seized in here contained both methamphetamine and dextroamphetamine. So before it even gets to the country it has meth on it, it's new trend as 5 years ago it was hard to find meth in here, it was very rare. It's usually containing rate (by dose) 1/10 meth/dextroamphetamine, so there is usually only little meth in the speed but it still has effect. Also there are some with much more meth in it about 1/1 ratio with dextroamphetamine, you can never know what you are getting. Only meth containing powder (no ice here) is around same price, it just cut so much that it has low level of purity, but you still would need to take only 0,1g (normal speed would be 0,2g at once, the normal purity is 10-30% ), also it lasts much longer as you don't have to take more than 3 times a day, while dextroamphetamine based speed I would dose every 2-3 hours. I really don't like that there is now so much meth-dextro speed out there, meth is much more harmful and addictive.

This one definitely has meth on, it lasts so much longer than only dextroamphetamine.

Last edited:
120mg oxycontin
70mg methadone
6mg bromazepam
2mg alprazolam
150mg lyrica
My antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs, I forget name of both and can't check cause I'm not home atm. (I'm still taking these for the abcess I had on my tooth)

That's all folks! (for now) :D

Omw to shrink for methadone script.

Last edited:
I'm quite happy that I didn't redose amphetamine after my morning dose, it still works somehow nicely, good mood, etc, as it has meth in it, so really shouldn't need even 8 hours after the last dose. I guess fear of dangerously high blood pressure and heart rate did the trick for me.

I had an extra 70mg methadone today (totalling 140mg) which is just my actual prescribed dose. I was omw to go see my psychiatrist to get a script for more Methadone, when I started to feel a little off, like a mild opiate withdrawal was starting. I'd taken 70mgs of 'done in the morning and shot 120mg oxy but I didn't take into account how long it'd been already since the oxy before leaving for my psych (too long, apparently & obviously). Ironically, the only opioid I had on me on my way there was methadone,so I gobbled up another 70mg. I skipped my afternoon shot of oxy because it's be wasted anyway if taken with 140mg 'done in my system.

I did do a bit of amphetamines in the early evening because when I got home from picking up the script & the Methadone itself, I passed the fuck out on the couch for an hour or 2.

When I woke up the grocery store was closed 2ne I really needed some things. Anyway to keep from passing out again I did a decent sized shot of amphetamines. Now I'm about to take some downers (benzos and lyrica, probably 12mg bromazepam and 0.25mg brotizolam & 150mg lyrica) and I'm even thinking I might go nuts for once and take one more methadone capsule, bringing my total from 9am this morning until now to 230mg. But I'll take & let the other downers kick in first and then decide on the methadone.

Good night fellas!

Isolated myself at my parents house again trying to not do heroin. Let me tell you, having dinner with your parents directly after a large (for me) dose PCP trip and 24 hours awake is fucking not recommended lmao.

My trip told me to get clean so here I am. Well not just my trip, but it was a rather strong motivator. Plus the trip was fucking great, not much visual warping but I was delusional as fuck but in a safe way like I switched dimensions. Also my cat was a pharaoh in his past life apparently? I might write out a real TR because it was a giant mindfuck.

OT
100mg trazadone
2.5mg etizolam
Approximately a tbsp of green vein in tea

cheeseburgers all day. double cheeseburgers actually picked up a half oz of some fire. gonna hit the volcano and my garage gym. lightweight baby!!!!!!

Just found a baggy of o-pce that i lost two days ago about half a mile from mine...
So did a small line of o-pce, it's coming up now.
Oxy valium and xanax, the usuals.
Love that NMDA antagonism

Meth takes me to very long ride, but today I'm coming off the ride, 2 days is absolutely maximum time for me to stay awake without any sleep.

So far today about 15mg insufflated oxymorphone total, spread out over about 6 or 7 lines throughout the work day.

just drank a canned coffee, now prepping to blaze some bud.

yesterday i had the best nods going that i've had in YEARS. absolutely incredible, never gets old. didn't expect it at all either, and made me want to take opiates again today (gonna wait til Sunday tho). bless u pops <3

Plugged 120mg oxy popped up 150mg oxazepam....smoking a cigarette 3:30am gotta wait till tomorrow to sleep

2tbsp red borneo
Etizolam, just a lot of it

Honestly etizzy does not inebriate me whatsoever anymore. I've been using it for a while sure, but usually the same dose does the same thing every single time. It just recently flipped on me, I dose 5mg at a time now and that's barely enough for some clear thinking.

I'm just about done detoxing from a 2 year sub habit!!! Nearly all my bodily imbalances from opioids are corrected. I also gave the love of my life about a half g of No.4 dope to keep away from me no problem (I'm lying it's deeply problematic and holy shit I want a fat line).

Still far from clean but at least functional again. Need a cash flow that doesn't involve illegal activity or back pain and I'm good. Good to probably get fucked up again lol. I truly want this to be the one and only time, but that's straight unrealistic.

That's how I feel deep down in all honestly. I'm far too fascinated with altered states of consciousness. Just a snake eating it's own tail over and over again.

Sorry for the essay, I'm actually trying to finish my last short story atm. I plan to add my best 3 together and possibly get them published. I write a lot when I get a jolt of inspiration/creativity.

Good evening from Chicago =)

Waiting for half a g of ODSMT that most likely won't be here today so until monday or tuesday I'm high on sobriety :|

Waiting for half a g of ODSMT that most likely won't be here today so until monday or tuesday I'm high on sobriety :|

Fuck I want to try that so bad. Never found a vendor though. How is it compared to trams and morphine? I need a light alternative to kratom. I've never had a problem with tramadol, wd or effects wise.

@LSD: I'm feelin ya. My back has hurt all day so I just killed my liver with ibuprofen. Kratom is killing my now minor wd symptoms, but it leaves me too stimmed and still in pain.

3:30am here, 7mg of etizolam had me asleep for about 2 hours...fuck it I'm just gonna exercise and tire myself out. Then keep going until I'm asleep on the floor...

Status
Not open for further replies.