• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
family guy s17e18

Lois puts a lemon slice in the glass of water.

"Ah, perfection. And just the thing to wash down six xanax from four different prescriptions."

Lois takes the pills, drinks the water.

"Mmm. Tomorrow this will seem like a new idea again."

:ROFLMAO:

Lmao ah benzoso_O:sneaky:(y)

family guy s17e18

Lois puts a lemon slice in the glass of water.

"Ah, perfection. And just the thing to wash down six xanax from four different prescriptions."

Lois takes the pills, drinks the water.

"Mmm. Tomorrow this will seem like a new idea again."

:ROFLMAO:

Haha I noticed that, too.
It was only a few episodes after the one where she was hiding vodka in the bushes.
I reckon Lois is a low-key BL member.

Haha I noticed that, too.
That was so hilarious I'm so glad I caught up. I totally didn't see the xanax thing coming either that was so rich. She's just like really enjoying lemon in her water LMAO. So good. And just the thing...! lol.

I will probably take a milligram of xanax soon. I could use a snooze button push. On the human brain.

That was so hilarious I'm so glad I caught up. I totally didn't see the xanax thing coming either that was so rich. She's just like really enjoying lemon in her water LMAO. So good. And just the thing...! lol.

I will probably take a milligram of xanax soon. I could use a snooze button push. On the human brain.

Love Family Guy so much. I actually have every episode saved on an external hard drive. I spent the last couple weeks binging on it from the pilot right through to the latest episode.

Enjoy your nap!

Lmao ah benzoso_O:sneaky:(y)
took 1mg

hoping to feel as good as Lois looked lmao, though I'll probably fall way short of that. I can't believe I was so good feeling last night, started to feel like crap, and just 1mg knocked my ass out. I don't remember much but enough from last night to have had a good time.

Enjoy your nap!
Yeah but if I feel like shit "enough" I don't go to sleep on it, I just feel "better". Kind of sucks. Benzos are very hard to dose. When I was younger, in the good days before PTSD, benzos were very predictable. Now it's all or nothing, or very minimal effect if I'm in a very panicked/anxious mood. And it's not tolerance either, if I take a large enough dosage it definitely works. It's rather odd. No cravings.

I just know if I don't take it I will feel worse and ruminate in shitty feelings.

We'll see if I am awake lol

450 mg codeine fuck it still got 50 pills left enough for tommorow anyway and i can go without anyway in the week because ive got stuff to do that requires a clear head

glad that xanax worked for you Captain.H :)

At the tail-end of the 70mg of Vyvanse I took this morning. Really need to take a tolerance break.

Still smoking the super lemon haze
Sipping a 24oz screwdriver
Feeling the methadone, clonazepam and maybe the clonidine. Playing NBA 2K19. Need to eat bad.

Just doing some dabs of distillate and shatter with my coffee which is bringing back the effects of the 2cb I had last night.

Im longing for a psychedelic. I had a nice tab of lsd a couple months ago but it's time for another trip but a higher dosage.

I had the usual
kratom
Phenibut
Bowls of weed
Coffee
Twisted tea 5% abv today because it's sunday so cant get liquor

About to ride my bike back home to smoke some more amd wash my Chihuahua.

Yeah I woke up feeling ok, just a bit groggy and tired still which happens. I might lie down for a few more minutes after this meal.

Just a dab so far today.

About to buy a 22 ounce bottle of Heineken and go home and smoke some weed. Was contemplating taking a light dose of a psychedelic but I'll probably wait for my next day off work.

Glad I didn't do a high dose or mixe the mix in yesterday. Maybe next weekend or the one after that. Feeling a nice afterglow from the 2cb right now.

<- dabs and immensely tired. I'm thinking of not doing coffee and just having a natural sleep later. Or tossing in a benzo. Either way have work to do and *omg* so many feelings.

Glad I didn't do a high dose or mixe the mix in yesterday. Maybe next weekend or the one after that. Feeling a nice afterglow from the 2cb right now.
WHY can't I ever fucking do 2c's again, I swear to god the one, THE ONE chance I'd have had to do it this year I WAS OCCUPIED and my "friend" ended up "not liking it". Going to hang a noose brb.

About 1200mgs of codeine got work tommorow at 10 looking foward to it hopefully get back with my girl to.

Anyone who hasn't tried this listen up because its very therapeutic

Two youtube channels you should check out:

Mr.nightmare,

And

Lets read

Listen to one of those podcasts(a lot of then are true stories) while your chilling or^dabbing some are scary which i like personaly the best but their are less scarier ones when i discover something awesome like this i like to tell everyone so they dont miss out as you do im missing to 10 real ghost stories right now just for background noise

I feel like I'm just going to go further into anxiety and panic if I don't pull myself out of it now, so I took 1mg alprazolam and am waiting for that to kick in. I might lie down a while. I might just wait for it to work. Stuck feeling.

How can you handle 1200mg codeine without histaminergic hell? I took 300mg once and I was bleeding all over from writhing at my skin in unbearable burning, itching. My face also swelled up and my blood pressure dropped to 38/23 (I couldn't even raise my head or arm, stuck flat on the floor).

Status
Not open for further replies.