• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitty day. Picking up a ton of clon- and alprazolam for use in conjunction with Kratom and just getting fucked up to oblivion.

3 days into morphine w/d. Tomorrow I'll have the $ to go get my refills though. Phew. Been using some tramadol to tide me over, and I'm doubting if I should/could add in buprenorphine without getting PW's from the tramadol. I always read they synergize great, but I'm still a little scared to try it.

Oh well, it's too late now anyway to take sub. If I want to feel my morphine tomorrow that is.

have you got any sleep. i can't sleep in w/d even with a banjo

morphine and oxy together is probably my fav combo tbh

OT: a fair amount of dope, of the good kind.

1mg buprenorphine
.5mg clonazepam
75mg amitriptyline -my friend had a bottle of these and I remember them seeming to add a bit to the sedation of my maintenance meds in the past
coffee
cig

I'm at the library near my place and am supposed to be looking for jobs, but I'm clearly distracted/procrastinating by being on here

have you got any sleep. i can't sleep in w/d even with a banjo

morphine and oxy together is probably my fav combo tbh

OT: a fair amount of dope, of the good kind.

Nope. Not for 3 days now. (Well, first of the 2 nights I got about 3 hours, and last night nada) But I can take sleep deprivation rather well as I used to be a speedfreak, staying up for 5 days etc. So 3 days without the amphetamines side effects isn'ta big deal. :) Also after I refilled my script around noon today I slept another 2-3 hours.

So, I got my hands on some meth. Did a tiny bump to test, seems good, gonna jab myself with a larger amount in a moment. Will edit my post with results. (Note: first and last time I'll ever be doing meth, I know this for a fact because it's not available to me normally and it won't be ever again. I made pretty sure of that or I wouldn't dare try it.)

Great rush. Feels like a full body orgasm, a bit like MDMA but not so 'IN YOUR FACE'. Its euphoria is very strong, but the effects aren't overwhelming. Even the rush was at no point uncomfortable, aside from my own being a tad nervous about injecting a proper dose of meth for the first time I experienced no ill-effects.

I have enough for 1 more shot. Maybe I'll do it later, maybe I'll save it for another day (I wanted to say special occasion, but this drug, especially since it's only 1 more dose, won't last more than a few days in my possession). =D

Hmm. 8,5/10

Last edited:
hahhahaha from now on im calling benzos banjos.

im drinking cold milk over cold coffee over frozen coffee in a chilled mug

and wearing flannel %)

on the job search like mr. Effect and it is not the most fun

300mg pregabalin
1mg alprazolam
two dry martinis

/E: +4mg hydromorphone :|

Last edited:
woo hoo boys!

i donated/upcycled an old computer and MHL adapater, resold some books, hit up the king of burgers, and then went to the beer store (Cant trust myself with hard liquor so much anymore)

got home and popped 30mg of dex, and cracked a firestone hoppy pils. on deck are a habanero sculpin and a double jack. got a few habanero sculpins in reserve because i want one of my roommates to try it when he gets home next week. took me forever to find the stuff out here. gonna get baked as soon as the sun goes down per tradition. dont think im gonna take any banjos tonight.

how u doin bruddas, i'm sure most of yall are @ or above my level here.

Nope. Not for 3 days now. (Well, first of the 2 nights I got about 3 hours, and last night nada) But I can take sleep deprivation rather well as I used to be a speedfreak, staying up for 5 days etc. So 3 days without the amphetamines side effects isn'ta big deal. :) Also after I refilled my script around noon today I slept another 2-3 hours.

So, I got my hands on some meth. Did a tiny bump to test, seems good, gonna jab myself with a larger amount in a moment. Will edit my post with results. (Note: first and last time I'll ever be doing meth, I know this for a fact because it's not available to me normally and it won't be ever again. I made pretty sure of that or I wouldn't dare try it.)

Great rush. Feels like a full body orgasm, a bit like MDMA but not so 'IN YOUR FACE'. Its euphoria is very strong, but the effects aren't overwhelming. Even the rush was at no point uncomfortable, aside from my own being a tad nervous about injecting a proper dose of meth for the first time I experienced no ill-effects.

I have enough for 1 more shot. Maybe I'll do it later, maybe I'll save it for another day (I wanted to say special occasion, but this drug, especially since it's only 1 more dose, won't last more than a few days in my possession). =D

Hmm. 8,5/10

Meth is a funny thing. It was widely available where I used to live (and I do mean WIDELY...cheap, high-quality and plentiful) and I still consider it to be the most euphoric & enjoyable high I've ever experienced (via IV), but I have very, very little desire to ever use it again. As far as drug addictions go it's the equivalent of an asteroid making contact with planet Your Life. IV methamphetamine makes IV heroin look downright sustainable by comparison (in the short-term, anyway)

But goddamn, that first initial shot of tweak...as you press the plunger down it's like that part in the Who song "Won't Get Fooled Again", when Roger Daltry goes "EEEEEE-YEEEEAAAAHHH!" in the beginning of the song. That's what plays in your head as you shoot meth into your bloodstream. Then it's as if every cell in your body feels utterly fantastic.

That's how it was for me, anyway

smoking/(or shooting meth) and crack were the two biggies i never did.

mostly because i heard that they lived up to their reputations.

in a very proper once-in-a-lifetime scenario i might try em, more likely not. i'm already 28.

Not so much high but I'm feeling pretty effed up. I'm sure I still have some meth in my system from earlier so after I got home from work...

6pm- vaping weed and combining small amounts (1 drink) of temazepam and everclear.

9pm- 9 grams kratom, another 7.5mg temazepam and more weed.

11pm- One last drink and nothing but weed for the rest of the night.

smoking/(or shooting meth) and crack were the two biggies i never did.

mostly because i heard that they lived up to their reputations.

in a very proper once-in-a-lifetime scenario i might try em, more likely not. i'm already 28.

Yeah, it's not worth doing IMO. It's too strong of a drug (I was the kind of person who wouldn't eat or sleep or attempt anything other than the "demented wacko" look while under the influence of it) & there's too large of a social stigma attached to it...it's not exactly something I talk openly about using, outside of the intarwebz.

If you find that you really enjoy it, like I did, well that's not good, and if you have had a mixed reaction to hard stimulants in the past...well, just be sure to have plenty of diazepam around

It has a stigma even among hard drug users, lol. A lot of the totally hopeless opiate junkies I knew looked down on "tweakers" (who, admittedly, do deserve some of the scorn they receive)

If you're looking for excitement, meth is certainly good for that, though. Or you're just a fan of looking for shadow people and drug fueled mega wanking

This is a 1 time thing though, for sure. I can not obtain it again. Simple. Also, I don't think the addiction risk is a lot higher with this stuff than with regular amps for me. They have similar side-effects, and I hate those with such a passion that after I do amphetamines (I think the same goes for meth, though I won't ever find out, nor do I feel any desire whatsoever to ever go on a binge with this stuff) for 2, or max 3 days on end (that's about the length of an amphetamine binge for me, I used to stay up up to 5 days, but that was never truly fun), the side-effects become so apparent and I associate them with all kinds of bad memories, that I'd rather give or throw away what I have left than redose at that point.

OT: I am still feeling quite stimulated. But also a bit wired, must be because I had poor diet, little sleep and a moderate opiate w/d the days before yesterday, so the conditions weren't exacty optimal. I'm gonna try to get a meal in me, and force myself to drink a lot of water now. Then maybe if I feel better I'll do the rest today and be done with it, or perhaps I'll keep it for another time if I don't feel up for another day of tweaking.

Anyway, +1 experience point for me.

Last edited:
60mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 70mg methylphenidate, 30mg cyclobenzaprine, 500mg Lyrica/pregabalin, and 400mg ketoconazole to potentiate the hydrocodone.

Stay on topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.