• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Life for me is just weed and brews..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
kratom is highly underestimated in my opinion. very mellow and high right now. might top it with a lil hit from the vape soon :)

I'm starting to feel some w/ds. Nothing major... I'm betting they won't more than a few days. Atleast I hope so.. 8(

Didn't take any tramadol today. Gonna take some after dinner, like 200-400mg. Imma stop using more than that for now.

300 mg tramadol, 400 mg meprobamate, 120 mgs codeine, and 60 mgs oxycodone, the high is sublime :D. Only got 11 Oc's to last till monday so gotta slow down drastically.

I'm starting to feel some w/ds. Nothing major... I'm betting they won't more than a few days. Atleast I hope so.. 8(

Didn't take any tramadol today. Gonna take some after dinner, like 200-400mg. Imma stop using more than that for now.

200 IR 200 XR , feeling more relaxed. But I still notice the w/ds. Good that I expected this and gave myself more time to stabilize on this dose. :)

happy nods... *closes verso's mouth*

OK that was nuts! See, this is what I don't like about doing dope... sometimes the nod won't come on for like, a couple hours.

I sniffed five bags, and we hung out with some friends for a while, maybe an hour, and I wasn't nodding. I sniffed another bag, and I still wasn't nodding after an hour or so...

I had given up on the whole nodding thing, and then right there, mid-post, I start nodding hard. What kind of shit is that?

EDIT: And I even did the nod-speak thing! Haven't done that shit in a while! The girlfriend was watching me nod and trying to finish writing my post, and out of no where I was like, "get out of the car and close the door." She was like, "uh... what?"

EDIT: And I even did the nod-speak thing! Haven't done that shit in a while! The girlfriend was watching me nod and trying to finish writing my post, and out of no where I was like, "get out of the car and close the door." She was like, "uh... what?"

Lol what, that's a random thing to say =D. Trying to finish a post while nodding already is a funny sight imo, lol. Your gf must've had a good laugh, haha.

OK that was nuts! See, this is what I don't like about doing dope... sometimes the nod won't come on for like, a couple hours.

I sniffed five bags, and we hung out with some friends for a while, maybe an hour, and I wasn't nodding. I sniffed another bag, and I still wasn't nodding after an hour or so...

I had given up on the whole nodding thing, and then right there, mid-post, I start nodding hard. What kind of shit is that?

Lol. It's alright. Did you combine with anything? Benzos??

I always say the most random shit!

The other day I said "because you woke me from my nap" to my girlfriend in response to something I don't even remember what she asked... hahaha

If you're HIGH and you know it clap your hands vs. I have no life!

Hey party people.

So i'm spun out of my mind, but my plans for today are on hold.

Let's talk about mindless shit and converse.

Introduce yourself by saying,

"Hi my name is *, i'm on *, aaannnnnddd if I was an animal i'd be"

My my names is Meggs and i'm on meth and if I was an animal i'd be pitbull. Nice when your cool but as soon as you piss me off ;)

Lol i'm lame but w/e

Hi my name is Peter (written Pieter in dutch, but pronounced the same as Peter in English), and I'm on tramadol & in benzo w/d. If I was an animal I'd be a giant turtle, because I'm never in a hurry, always stay relaxed and ofcourse, I intend to live forever. And I said giant because I'm pretty tall. (1m90)

Laaame :D

Anyone can live.
But only a few of us can live forever ;)
I intend to be fucking crazy, I want people to tell my story. No one wants to say "... she was a grad student" at my funeral.
People wanna say "OMG MEGAN DANCED NAKED AT THIS BAR ONE TIME AND GOT EVERYONE TO TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF AND SPENT A MONTH IN JAIL."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.