• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Texas, stole my ray-bans yesterday and now my plane is like 3 hours delayed, maybe more... I'm really growing to dislike traveling...

Now stuck at the airport and only somewhat high, oxy and a j, but still got like 10mg and some oil for the evening

Took 40mg d-amp a couple hours ago and just smoked a blunt while walking the neighborhood like 15 mins ago. Chilling and watching TV now.

7:30am after few hours sleep got up, 20mg ir Ritalin, plugged, tiny dose but i only got 60mg left, fingers crossed that my 4-methylmethylphenidate will be with me in a few hours ... otherwise i'm fuked... i'll end up filling my subs sript and sniff shitloads of bupe.... eh berk (but better than nothing !!! )

Feeling the power of combining high dose lyrica, bromazepam, and ambien... smoked a few joints earlier too

Bunch o weed
8 or so drinks
20mg zolpidem
5mg diazepam
50mg doxylamine
10mg oxycontin
40mg codeine

life is bliss

Word whosey.

I just picked up a new phone cuZ my last one was on its last legs and Verizon forgot to put a sim card in the phone. Which pissed me off. And then the lid fell off of of a pot while I was prepping coffee and spilled hot water and grounds all over the kitchen. At least it's almost time for my nightly valium. If I can get my phone working tomorrow it'll be a good weekend. Lookin after poochie for the family too, which always brightens my spirits.

my dude hangyourhead knows how to get down :D

As do you man! I need to hurry up and order some etiz, it's been too long

railed 0.5/half g of some China White dope
35mg diazepam subL
bowl after bowl of Lemon OG
Yuengling Black and Tans

Lots of Dexedrine. Some Soma, Xanax, Fioricet and think one low dose Tranxene.

7.5 oxy, just picked up 3g of some beautiful "Blueberry Walker" BHO at the dispensary--nice light yellow color, perfect clarity, and good consistency

gonna be making the most of today, I've decided it's my last day on pain management, I'll be going through withdrawal tomorrow. also blew off my appt with my PM doc today, didn't feel like driving, so no clonidine for me, just the Etizolam and Gabapentin that I have. Plus lots and lots of cannabis (and immodium). Anything else recommended?

damn topppham we must have a catch up soon.

ot: minimal oxy got barely enough to stave off w/d till i call my dealer tomo morn for dope.

I'm down though my life is fuckin boring dawg... I havent had any drink since July 27 and I live too rurally to find anything exciting to replace my burgeoning alcoholism with.

Thinking about doubling up on my maintenance 5mg of valium and 300mg of caffeine (small amount of caffeine for this cat). It's my night off so I've got the next 8 hours to do nothing since my only friend who in town is becoming increasingly whipped by his GF.

Like 40mg of oxy this evening.. first time I've had that much in an evening in a while.. but hopefully the last in quite a while

also dabs mmmm

I feel you SirTop. I also live in a pretty rural area and work nights, it really fucking sucks on weekends especially. Alcohol is plentiful and I wish to cut back...

OT: Drinking lots of Miller High Life. Had a long conversation with an old friend which was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.