• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only begun too feel it in the last 10-20 minutes but my daily 100mg of methadone & 12mg of clonazepam which is a medium dose with my tolerance but the few bongs I've had have completely hammered me. like I'm nodding hard & it took me at least 20 minutes to write this. I never nod or get so perfectly high like this. And the funny thing is its the pot is what got me the most high ;)

I had to go back an fix the many typos that i always litter the post, ,,. That's the OCD kicking in. I'm really suprised how high I am from all this. I need to put my phone down after this post coz I'm basically writing this blind lol and ill just keep posting if I don't put it down lol

Starting to feel very, very high. First time doing heroin in almost 2 months. I've managed to use only about 10 times in the past year after being an addict in the past. Pleased with my strength, and also aware that I could easily slip up. My rule is 100% I cannot use more than 2 days in a row, but in actuality any more than one day and it gets dangerous for me. One and out is what it's all about :)

Buzzed. Introduced Mitch Hedberg to my parents tonight. They loved his standup. It made me happy.

Tiny piece of sub .25 or even under. Didnt even feel like I needed to dose this morning! Just drinking coffee right now an smoked a couple hits of weed. In an extremely pleasant spot right now I feel great an absolutely zero heroin craving. Gonna have a few beers at the bar with my brotha soon.

Yes but I'm quitting that too in a couple days though. I think.

Are you trying to takes breaks, limit usage, or cut some stuff out entirely for good? I try to limit usage (though I can take breaks if absolutely necessary). I don't think I could live the rest of my life without good beer and coffee, and I sure would miss the weed, opes and bennies. As it stands I have a tough time going for more than a couple days without both beer and weed--yeah that's sad but idgaf. Anyway, just curious of your long term plan since we have similar modes of operation.

To be on topic, I've got a lot of caffeine in my system after skipping yesterday. Had a bit of a headache but nothing bad considering I was drinking at least half a gram daily for a while. Goodness me do I like that shit.

Sir ham, you have it easy I feel compared to the rest of bluelight haha I wouldn't worry too much about a daily pot an alch user. It doesn't sound like you smoke massive amounts or all day and as long as your not getting drunk every single night I feel like you're ok.

Day 1 of tolerance break attempt. So I'm 100% sober aside from the usual caffeine/nicotine routine. I think this is the soberest i've been in like 3 years.

the gears are running smooth if youve read my morning fix. sleep deprivedvas well, so another cig or two n imma try have a nap.

Stoned and drunk, gonna go home and call it a night

Such a shame brazils loss btw

Are you trying to takes breaks, limit usage, or cut some stuff out entirely for good? I try to limit usage (though I can take breaks if absolutely necessary). I don't think I could live the rest of my life without good beer and coffee, and I sure would miss the weed, opes and bennies. As it stands I have a tough time going for more than a couple days without both beer and weed--yeah that's sad but idgaf. Anyway, just curious of your long term plan since we have similar modes of operation.

To be on topic, I've got a lot of caffeine in my system after skipping yesterday. Had a bit of a headache but nothing bad considering I was drinking at least half a gram daily for a while. Goodness me do I like that shit.

I'm just drying out a big and re-evaluating. Did 48 hours without booze now I'm drinking again. Gonna take two and a half days off kratom starting tommrow. When I get the kratom no more booze. Just gonna go back to rotating my drugabuse a bit more it worked much better for me. You get less side effects if you don't keep abusing the same drugs.

Last edited:
Drank a ton of booze and gona drink more

8mg Xanax
And smoked a bowl of crystal

I'm feeling good just about to do more shatter dabs buddy made a fresh batch from some killa blue cheese kush it's dope as shit.

Not as high as I want to be put it that way.

I IV'd 0.1g of high quality crystal meth at around 12 noon at my dealer/friends house while he had a shot too and that was great like the first shot of the day normally is but just then at the same mates house afte id been out and about enjoying my day I IV'd maybe 80mg of meth and smoked the rest at 9:20pm(its 10pm now). Im just chilling at home smoking bud and going to cruise BL for awhile. I have clonazepam and im umming and aaahh'ing whether to have 4mg but theres not much left. Ive got some strong as mushrooms coming in the not so distant future too and while ive had many, many psychedelics ive never had(and have been waiting a long time! In fact I feared I would ever get to try them) mushrooms except in Amsterdam but I was on an SSRI at that time(Paroxetine) and some component of it must have blocked most of the effects because I ate 7g and barely tripped! I havent tripped in years and my body and soul would benefit greatly from a spirit teacher, if I dont come out the other end any wiser or enlightened at least hopefully I will have had an awesome time! :p

Last edited:
I have only begun too feel it in the last 10-20 minutes but my daily 100mg of methadone & 12mg of clonazepam which is a medium dose with my tolerance but the few bongs I've had have completely hammered me. like I'm nodding hard & it took me at least 20 minutes to write this. I never nod or get so perfectly high like this. And the funny thing is its the pot is what got me the most high ;)

I had to go back an fix the many typos that i always litter the post, ,,. That's the OCD kicking in. I'm really suprised how high I am from all this. I need to put my phone down after this post coz I'm basically writing this blind lol and ill just keep posting if I don't put it down lol

That day was superb! I had my normal dose of methadone(but the day before I had extra methadone so someone suggested maybe there was still much more methadone in my bloodstream but the day I had extra I barely felt shit) plus12mg of clonazepam is not the kind of dose that should do what it did to me. But the pot was what kicked it off. I found 2g of primo out the front of my pot dealers, dealers house so I knew it wasnt some fake or harmful lookalike. That whole day I was nodding so hard just as nice of not better than actual heroin. I like the really sedating opiates. Like I prefer heroins rush but I prefer the high of morphine which people argue is the same for both M & H once the rush has passed but I disagree, the morphine rush can get very uncomfortable if you have a big shot!. Morphine is much heavier and much more sedating in my opinion where as you can still semi-function after a similar dose of morphine that would leave you useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.