• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

I got that from vaping found that I wasn't drawing enough air and was getting super thick vapor. Once I figure I needed to induce more air and pull harder it was gone. Just deserts? I spose. :shrug:
maybe you are right there, im a non smoker and im used to super dense hits from a vape maybe i need more air in the mix until im better at least

maybe you are right there
Hope thats it and not my first thoughts which were that pneumonia type thing that happens with chronic vapers.
It was a lot easier on my lungs and blew bigger clouds. YMMV
Best of luck with that.
Peace

Happy Monday my Blue Brethren
Cold start to the week in the land of Scots
Hope you are all keeping warm and reasonably safe
260mg oxy insulfated
3G gaba p oral with more to stagger
Few hits of pineapples express on the ol thc cart
Cigarette
Large fucking minted cup of tea 🍵
Will chug the thc vape through the morning and hopefully stay blazed all day
Stay warm and stay say you crazy Blue Bastards
Nightraver out

Tea time at work thank goodness
Think this thc cart is stronger than the last few I’ve had as I’m very very stoned right now
Few cans of red bull
Load cigarettes
Another 60mg oxy
And probably smoke the other half of this pineapple 🍍 thc cart as the morning is dragging in and it helps with the mundane work tasks
Monday morning is always a fuck up in this company but hey ho it’s a job
As always peace out
Stay safe
Nightraver

Woke up so hard & heavy after taking 5mg Nitrazepam last night. Really long acting.
English Breakfast Tea + Marlboro Red after shower and dress-up
1 joint before work
1x120mg ER dihydrocodeine to ward off any sweats from my weekend Oxy binge.

Stay saferino

.2g of some good crystal meth.
10mg THC edible x2

My girlfriend found the stash and left with our dog. So I'm here, high as a kite, feeling totally fine about things. As soon as I come down I am going to immensely regret ever relapsing. She was the first girlfriend I've had that I actually had a healthy relationship with. She says that she will only come back if I get help and get enter into/complete some kind of program. And, to be fair, I do want to quit using and this cold turkey business I've been doing off and on for months clearly isn't working for me. I only have .8 left so I'm just going to use it all over the next day or two. I'm looking into programs and ways to get sober. If I could find a rehab that does something like SMART Recovery, that would be ideal, but so far I'm not sure if I'm finding anything like that.

I don't know. All I know is that I can't keep doing this.

I’ve said it before and il say again
I FUCKING LOVE MOGADON
anyhow ot
55mg nitazepam/mogadon
Only had 100mg oxy today but script pickup in the morning so not worried as il sleep 💤 with the dons
And did my last thirty just there so should not burn through it before bed
Couple draws of a blunt with a mate and patiently waiting on the cunt weed man hopefully get it tonight but been stung that way a lot lately hence he’s a Cunt
Sick of waiting though so might just buy some more sleepers if he lets me down
Hope it gets decriminalised soon as don’t think my liver likes the other option llf
Anyway peace out and safe trips
Nightraver

ok so i dosed a little more etiz than taper called for
i drank too much coffee and needed to chill the fuck out
i ate 3 egg/cheese biscuits (from scratch mind you) and drank more coffee with the meal... just an excuse to dose more benz :drama:
and time for some thc oil i believe....

oh and i ground all that weed up and have some super smoke blend that blows my mind

Well thanks to some local social media groups I managed to get a half ounce of wedding cake smoke dropped off from a dude just over ten minutes drive and maybe very slightly too harsh for my liking the stuff is a ridiculous good stone

And thanks to the wonderful entrance of Thc into my system my mogadon have seriously kicked in now . Munch movie bed and see if I can make it to the end
Safe trips and happy Friday
Nightraver ✌🏼

Holy shit those mogadon are really really long lasting
Woke up 20 min ago still absolutely bouncing actually took me fifteen minutes to make a cup of tea 🍵
By god they are the closest thing to the old 90s jellie filled temazepan which is why I love 💕 them so
Pick up my oxy in like an hour and a half I’ll wager it fuckin drags in

And boom 💥 160mg oxy insulfated thank fuuuuck
Going to have a cup of tea 🍵 and start staggering 1200mg Gaba P
Every twenty minutes till I’ve either done 6g or hit the zone whatever comes first
Also packed ol reliable mighty vape 💨 with some of the dank as fuck wedding cake 🍰 will hit that then see what Saturday brings
Going out tomorrow so will go for a haircut as long as I’m not too fucked up as through experience I’ve learned nodding in the barbershop is not looked on kindly

@AutoTripper hope you are shining bright brother and have a great weekend

Happy Saturday Blue world
As always stay safe and peace out

Nightraver

And boom 💥 160mg oxy insulfated thank fuuuuck
Going to have a cup of tea 🍵 and start staggering 1200mg Gaba P
Every twenty minutes till I’ve either done 6g or hit the zone whatever comes first
Also packed ol reliable mighty vape 💨 with some of the dank as fuck wedding cake 🍰 will hit that then see what Saturday brings
Going out tomorrow so will go for a haircut as long as I’m not too fucked up as through experience I’ve learned nodding in the barbershop is not looked on kindly

@AutoTripper hope you are shining bright brother and have a great weekend

Happy Saturday Blue world
As always stay safe and peace out

Nightraver
Easy mate. Full on flu atm but nearly 2 weeks down out of 6.

A day ago I was no exaggeration dying from secondary pneumonia by virtual definition, I had a an indeterminable way to go so to speak.

FortunateIy I have the necessary artillery to resolve such real world problems every time they spring.

Down and out though for the bit. Just flu. Shaking up some wicked semi-cerebral Fijian Kava just now.

Crazy year. It's the second 6 week influenza in 11 months.

On the back end of the previous one I took 79 tabs of acid in 18 days which launched me into this year, anew back in February.

10 odd months later, I figured it was 78 tabs in 18 days, right into flu again.

Lol. I've come so close of late to losing life for unrelated reasons though, I have a renewed perspective and appreciation for each day.

Glad you're alright bro. I took Mogadon once...oh no I'm not sure now- At university in Wales a Welsh friend sold me free of his girlfriends 10 mg's he told me they were Mogadon because they had an M on them but then the next time I saw him he told me it was upside down and it was actually W for Wiaths!

So I never could be sure but they were really good though 30 mg after two nights no sleep before going to a pub on a Sunday midday with student friends eating a meal drinking a pint of Guinness and then going to sleep on chairs for six hours before waking up to a Saturday evening crammed full of students and a full on alcohol and cannabis ecstasy and mushroom session right on the fseafront.

Having had a fine tasting meal and a pint best sleep of my life ready to go again didn't even need to get up and go out that night. 😀 Seems such a lifetime ago now.

I did really enjoy those whatever they were though.

I defied the laws of possibility to stay conscious and make it to the pub with friends that lunchtime I was expecting to just go to sleep before being unexpectedly collected, I was like a child I kept asking is it much further is it much further and they were telling me it was close it was bloody miles away lol.

We got there and ordered food and Guinness immediately I was so antsy to get that meal into me before I was asleep I managed it I enjoyed every mouthful and chug.

The two friends I was with commented on how astonished they were with the feat I performed just to reach the pub alone let alone a meal and pint on top before going to bed there.

I'm trying to shine on anyway jus a day at a time.

Last edited:
Just woke up bro from a dream about my dog 🐶 who died 18 years ago
First dream I can remember in a long time but woke up feeling great not sad so am taking this as a good sign brother
Llf either that or she is coming to collect me and show me how to get home

Beautiful statement. And very important to keep your eyes and ears open. We only have dogs to Love them. So it is natural for that Love to keep you connected. Have your DOC and read this:

I did not read everything. I hope Autotrtippers little love package is ok.

Anyway I am light on substances. Just a little coffee and kratom this morning. It is Sat so I may break down and have a few hits of weed shortly. It is raining could be a couch day. :)

Beautiful statement. And very important to keep your eyes and ears open. We only have dogs to Love them. So it is natural for that Love to keep you connected. Have your DOC and read this:

I did not read everything. I hope Autotrtippers little love package is ok.

Anyway I am light on substances. Just a little coffee and kratom this morning. It is Sat so I may break down and have a few hits of weed shortly. It is raining could be a couch day. :)
Hey mate. Just drinking black coffee atm before a shower, lovely weed after that fijian kavs got me so drifted I almost couldn't resist bed!

I did. Starting with more vapor, now coffee, shower.

I'm glad hearing you had at last a nice venture too.

I also did again. Only 200. I don't want to go to bed this time today.

So going to get some good music on, comfortable after washing, plus cannabis edibles first. And just roll with saturday.

Picturing you all slippers up, cozy, rain on roof (of your shed 🙂), fire, and some of that weed to relax too.

^LOL yeah not a slipper guy. My wife tries to get me to wear then to not burn out socks. I was just never a robe, slippers guy although I will put on a robe on a cold morning.

I am do for some kava. My wife sips it everyday all day. She stopped drinking alcohol n 2013 so this kind of helps her. But I am do for a proper session. I like to take kava, have a smoke and sit in a low lit room and just ponder. Maybe some music. The coolest effect of kava is once it hits I feel like I can hear the ocean near by. Like putting your ear to a sea shell.

But yeah hiked a lot through the week so resting now. Some Gorilla Glue #1 up next. :)

Just smoked some mixed greens and feel high but coffee throwing it off without the kratom. Soooooooooo gonna dose a little bit of etiz just to smooth that coffee edge and balance things out a tad.

^LOL yeah not a slipper guy. My wife tries to get me to wear then to not burn out socks. I was just never a robe, slippers guy although I will put on a robe on a cold morning.

I am do for some kava. My wife sips it everyday all day. She stopped drinking alcohol n 2013 so this kind of helps her. But I am do for a proper session. I like to take kava, have a smoke and sit in a low lit room and just ponder. Maybe some music. The coolest effect of kava is once it hits I feel like I can hear the ocean near by. Like putting your ear to a sea shell.

But yeah hiked a lot through the week so resting now. Some Gorilla Glue #1 up next. :)
Haha, yes actually I did not put you down as a slippers man, hemce jk! 🙂

GG sounds good. Indica I believe but not non cerebral.

Never had though.

Kava is good. They say...listen to the kava.

It's a (subtle) plant psychedelic and therefore medicine for the mind.

I do still think about your wife's sensible approach innways- always being satisfid, having the cake and eating it. I just eat my cakes lol. Lots too like 135 grams maybe Sunday with 1900 Mics.

60 yesterday was good.

Rest well then! I'm washed. Had edibles. TRYING not to twist now, fore I think and just dose to 400.

Had no plots to trip today after 700 Mics 2 days ago. Feeling it though. 👍

15 mgs of THC earlier today (3 x 5 mgs capsules)

THC consumed via edibles results in a weird effect compared to smoking (which is how I’ve consumed cannabis probably 99% of the time)...like you'll consume some edibles, then forget about it until an hour and a half later, when you get off the couch, suddenly feel like you’ve smoked a bowl, but then think wait, I haven’t smoked any weed have I? Then you remember, lol

Might top it off later with some oxycodone I have left in my head stash...either that or some pregabalin a buddy recently gave me. I’ve never taken pregab before, any suggestions on a good starting dose?