• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Never had that one before but I've had 4-FA (one of the few "RCs" I've experimented with) and that holds the record for the most painful drug I've ever insufflated lol. I thought that I had literally done permanent damage to my sinuses after inhaling that stuff
Yeah same, the pain is almost instant and very sharp. I did it a bunch nevertheless, the associated dopamine release can trick you into liking it.

The 3-FPM I have rn is really good snorted but it feels like battery acid.
Also very painful lol. Imo it was a fantastic functional stimulant, although slightly fiendish, I wrote half my thesis on the drug.

60mg of 2-FMA throughout the day, but it wasn't a very good batch, I can spot it from the texture even. This was just heavy and slow, similar to previous "bad batches" I had. I've previously tested the two close apart and the difference is massive, a different synth I guess...

Got off work in record time and had a pretty easy day. Finally got a new battery, ripped some delta8thc, buzzing a little bit and grabbing a turkey sandwich from the Greek deli

Got off work in record time and had a pretty easy day. Finally got a new battery, ripped some delta8thc, buzzing a little bit and grabbing a turkey sandwich from the Greek deli

Can't go wrong with Greek bro.

Yeah same, the pain is almost instant and very sharp. I did it a bunch nevertheless, the associated dopamine release can trick you into liking it.

Also very painful lol. Imo it was a fantastic functional stimulant, although slightly fiendish, I wrote half my thesis on the drug.

60mg of 2-FMA throughout the day, but it wasn't a very good batch, I can spot it from the texture even. This was just heavy and slow, similar to previous "bad batches" I had. I've previously tested the two close apart and the difference is massive, a different synth I guess...

Yeah it's a nice upper, very similar to amphetamine but not as strong. Slightly fiendish I will also agree to. I dont have shit going on in my life rn so I use it to be really good at Call of Duty lmao.

2tspn red maeng da kratom
2400mg gabapentin
delta8thc

just chillin really

Bowl of Strawberry Kush, some dabs of Black Dog (GREAT stuff ~85%THC ~0.6%CBD, absolutely kills pain
Opium tea (reeeeeaaally stretching the last of this cuz I'm not procuring more ingredients, Lucifer give me strength to endure that wd...)
6mg etizolam SL
Capsule of 20mg CBD and 10mg THC

Added ~30mg 3-HO-PCP thoroughly powdered in two ~15mg doses spaced about an hour apart. I have a set of milligram spoons so I'm going based on those doses. Feeling pretty nice from the first, and I'm sure the second will put me right where I want to be.

EDIT: Ohhhh yeah that did it. I'm in love with everything right now and I've been hugging a pillow with a big cat face on it for 20 minutes lol.

Last edited:
Ran out of CBD shake (didn’t realise what I had left) so took another 50mg Modafinil and 10mg Diazepam earlier. Have to get more next week.

Another 50mg Modafinil - it’s amazing how crystal clear everything seems on it.

Have 10mg Diazepam in the pocket for a soft landing later lol.

Cup of opium tea (saying goodbye to that tomorrow...)
~20mg 3-HO-PCP oral
3mg etizolam
Dabs of BLACK DOG (godDAMN I love this shiz)

Last edited:
50mg Modafinil
2mg Alp
100mg Tramadol SR (crushed of course)

Didn’t take them all at the same time obviously.

2400mg gabapentin
2tspn white jongkong kratom
delta8thc

swiggity shwo shwiggity high

2mg more Alp earlier.
Another 50mg Modafinil
Noid vapes

All that spread out over the last few hours.