• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

I went on a 3-HO-PCP adventure last night. Shit was a lot of fun it was like Dune and I was Paul Atreides snorting Spice (someone please get that reference). Damn I wish PCP made your eyes blue like Spice does in Dune...

EDIT So after all my time traveling and psychic fun I finally got my Ebay order of FIVE STAINLESS STEEL SYRINGES FROM THE LATE 1800s for almost nothing (I get that this is a confusing transition, I'm still on drugs) and im gonna throw up some pics soon. They're amazing, I would use one to shoot myself up but I'm afraid of getting some old timey disease.

EDIT EDIT damn some dude from the band Motionless in White wants to buy some of these syringes off me @.@ my gfs brother is prominent in the occult and oddity community and just showed me the message.

EDIT EDIT EDIT I'm currently high:

Just an irresponsible amount of 3-HO-PCP up my nose
Last little rinse of this opium straw to make a mediocre cup of tea and stave off WD
3mg etizolam
Weed and dabs
4mg nicotine gum

Last edited:
Quit my job today, back to bumming it for a bit

2tspn of white jongkong kratom
Couple puffs of delta8thc

2tspn green hulu kratom
a couple puffs of delta8thc

waiting to hear back from this job, i've callled numerous times, this gm hard as shit to get a hold of

2tspn gold bali kratom
delta8thc

watching sons of anarchy

I tried to get here on a little while back during first relapse in a while, but couldn't remember my password.

So I'm on my technically third lapse. I like heroin more. I thought I was buying that the first time, but then discovered it was fentanyl. Fentanyl, for me at least, has little to no rush when you shoot it. It makes you think it isn't very strong. A few minutes go by and then suddenly a half hour goes by because you just randomly nodded out. Early on after joining BL I remember someone with a lot more experience saying "Fentanyl is like heroin without the soul". I've always been amazed at the poetic accuracy of that statement.

Anyways I think tonight was dope mixed with fent? I got a nice rush and then nodded a bit, which I barely ever do. I don't use much other than the 80mg of methadone I'm prescribed. The nods were vivid and seemed like those dreams where they are based on real things and seem like they could have happened., but then you play it out and realize it definitely didn't happen. Like I nodded off and "nod-dreamt" about Angelina Jolie portraying Lara Croft and fighting the Karate Kid. I know that didn't happen, but it didn't stop me from looking it up. However, if I continued with that thought I would have remembered that the fight ended when the demon in Lara ripped her skin in half so he could get out of his Lara shell.

I'm all fucked up and tired now. I think I would have rather gotten high and played video games, just like any other 35 year old who never grew up. Unfortunately i have something wrong with my stomach and every once in a while I have these bouts where I wake up in the morning in incredible pain. If ever start to throw up, I can't get the pain or the vomiting under control until I use. It'd be nice if I could hold on to bags just to use in that once in a while scenario. I think that'd be hard though. It's fucking awful being in pain. It's not just the pain either. I'm sweating profusely when this happens. I soak my clothes. If I were to lay down I'd dampen all my pillows and blankets. That's been going on this week and it's stressful which typically makes it worse. So I got some local bags and was testing them out. At least I know I can kill the pain tomorrow morning, if it comes. Well this has been getting high and bitching about life with Carl Landrover.

Also, that is very sad about Captain Heroin. Fuck man. I feel sorry for his friends and family.

I tried to get here on a little while back during first relapse in a while, but couldn't remember my password.

So I'm on my technically third lapse. I like heroin more. I thought I was buying that the first time, but then discovered it was fentanyl. Fentanyl, for me at least, has little to no rush when you shoot it. It makes you think it isn't very strong. A few minutes go by and then suddenly a half hour goes by because you just randomly nodded out. Early on after joining BL I remember someone with a lot more experience saying "Fentanyl is like heroin without the soul". I've always been amazed at the poetic accuracy of that statement.

Anyways I think tonight was dope mixed with fent? I got a nice rush and then nodded a bit, which I barely ever do. I don't use much other than the 80mg of methadone I'm prescribed. The nods were vivid and seemed like those dreams where they are based on real things and seem like they could have happened., but then you play it out and realize it definitely didn't happen. Like I nodded off and "nod-dreamt" about Angelina Jolie portraying Lara Croft and fighting the Karate Kid. I know that didn't happen, but it didn't stop me from looking it up. However, if I continued with that thought I would have remembered that the fight ended when the demon in Lara ripped her skin in half so he could get out of his Lara shell.

I'm all fucked up and tired now. I think I would have rather gotten high and played video games, just like any other 35 year old who never grew up. Unfortunately i have something wrong with my stomach and every once in a while I have these bouts where I wake up in the morning in incredible pain. If ever start to throw up, I can't get the pain or the vomiting under control until I use. It'd be nice if I could hold on to bags just to use in that once in a while scenario. I think that'd be hard though. It's fucking awful being in pain. It's not just the pain either. I'm sweating profusely when this happens. I soak my clothes. If I were to lay down I'd dampen all my pillows and blankets. That's been going on this week and it's stressful which typically makes it worse. So I got some local bags and was testing them out. At least I know I can kill the pain tomorrow morning, if it comes. Well this has been getting high and bitching about life with Carl Landrover.

Also, that is very sad about Captain Heroin. Fuck man. I feel sorry for his friends and family.

I remember you. Also, love your profile pic.

Yeah we lost him. Not just him unfortunately.

12mg oxy 90 mins ago, topped up with 100mg high quality opium consumed orally 45 mins ago

Feeling smooth, very pleasant mainly due to absence of pain...but a nice smidgen of that opiate warmth too which I expect to increase over the next hour or so...

12mg oxy 90 mins ago, topped up with 100mg high quality opium consumed orally 45 mins ago

Feeling smooth, very pleasant mainly due to absence of pain...but a nice smidgen of that opiate warmth too which I expect to increase over the next hour or so...
Now you’re talking- opium! That’s one I really feel could help myself immeasurably, in a mentally calming, physically relieving sense. I’ve never had it before. Heroin of course, but we know such Avenue is to be avoided.

For now, Skunk edibles, maybe 55 mg THC worth. Did come on strong but I can tell it’s heavy indica with a particularly sleepy tone.

Future, I will source a high grade high THC Sativa one for edibles.

Golden Solomon’s headhunter kava is lovely effects wise, very palatable too.

Am just vaporizing some fruity sun grown organic Blue Dream. Nice weed.

10 mg’s etizolam.

So, that’s how high I am basically lol. But still, the acid is so there, literally above everything else which is just distraction and fuel at the same time.

Nice and relaxed though again at last after a nightmarish night.

Just purely interested and curious mate, have you used kava before for pain?

I know you’ve been round many bushes, and I do honestly respect your opinion, and thank you for pulling me up encouragingly to be “higher” when I’ve repeatedly let myself down recently.

I’ve been very wound up, bitter, almost madly hellbent. So I’ve appreciated that and zero offence or objection. We see some things mega differently ofc.

But kava is kind of my own pain number currently. THC, quality CBD too.

But opium...mmmm!

Just purely interested and curious mate, have you used kava before for pain?

I know you’ve been round many bushes, and I do honestly respect your opinion, and thank you for pulling me up encouragingly to be “higher” when I’ve repeatedly let myself down recently.

I’ve been very wound up, bitter, almost madly hellbent. So I’ve appreciated that and zero offence or objection. We see some things mega differently ofc.

But kava is kind of my own pain number currently. THC, quality CBD too.

But opium...mmmm!
yeah, I lucked out and an old travelling friend of mine gifted me 3g of purified 'shireh' opium she brought back from a source country

I doubt I'll ever be able to source it again, of the same quality anyway. However as I only consume 200mg max per month it should last me a couple of years - have to say it's a truly beautiful high. It gifts me a completely pain free day once every 3 or 4 weeks

Definitely interested in trying Kava for pain relief at some point, don;t wanna derail thread though so...

Opium kicking in more now, smoooooooooooooth...think I'll make a coffee and go sit in the rare sunshine for a while with the cats n a book...

yeah, I lucked out and an old travelling friend of mine gifted me 3g of purified 'shireh' opium she brought back from a source country

I doubt I'll ever be able to source it again, of the same quality anyway. However as I only consume 200mg max per month it should last me a couple of years - have to say it's a truly beautiful high. It gifts me a completely pain free day once every 3 or 4 weeks

Definitely interested in trying Kava for pain relief at some point, don;t wanna derail thread though so...

Opium kicking in more now, smoooooooooooooth...think I'll make a coffee and go sit in the rare sunshine for a while with the cats n a book...
Good plan. I find simple caffeine, black tea or coffee my case but a real strong cup over a day, 4 or 5 times weekly, also helps well with pain, and ease of movement.

I suppose blood flow plays a part. And mind over matter, increased energy makes pain blocking mentally easier too.

Kava is a good thing on paper I swear. Non addictive, no WD’s, plethora of medicinal properties like cannabinoids.

Just so largely unknown.

I injured my left knee real bad Wintertime. Got fully better, but 3 weeks on crutches no weight on left leg.

Every day, kava fully succeeded in removing my awareness of the pain, I was walking the stairs like nothing wrong lol!

Also, just real brief-I try to spell it out- one positive distinction between kava, and far more controversial, but still medicinal for many, Kratom- besides the HUGE plus kava is entirely Non physically addictive and WD free, it’s generally simply much cleaner in many ways.

In particular for brain chemistry balance and healthy neurotransmitter function.

Like, it doesn’t mess it all up, but rebalances in ways.

I used Kratom 4 weeks once. It did feel very disruptive to my brain chemistry and function vs kava.

I have to say I recently started taking Kava in the form of 250mg extract pills (won't say the brand but they make like all vitamins and supplements you see on any given store shelf) and it's a nice add-on to benzos and opioids. Definitely kicks benzos up a notch, makes your dose feel a little heavier.

OT I'm high

150mg desmetramadol oral (50mg earlier + 100mg now)
5mg etizolam oral
~10mg 3-HO-PCP intranasal
250mg kava extract capsule
Smokin on Strawberry Kush herb + Black Dog wax

Soooooo nice and comfy finally after getting off opium tea. Last few days were rough. Had to basically take anesthetic-level doses of the 3-HO to get some kind of relief so I've been in quite the PCP hole the last few days. Finally just getting out and using a tiny bit to kick up my opioid doses. The gf and I went to Koreatown and I'm sippin on some Thai Milk Tea. Stuff tastes like kratom a little, but not in a bad way.

Might add in some 3-FPM and grind out a few levels on Cold War. FPS games on PCP are fucking fantastic, feels like you're actually in there shooting at mfers.

bout to have my forth cup of coffee
3 fat blunts
40mg omeprazole (I rarely double dose but I’m stressed)
CBD SL
75mg dph

Waiting for the potentiate time then hydros 😁

hope everyone is being as safe as they can I will try to manifest a good day for everybody ❤️

now.
125 dph
Cigs/nic
5 high grade indica blunts

and lastly 35mg hydrocortisone (with very little tolerance)

Feelin good and nodding off n on ☺️

Last edited:
Not high or fuct enough

Added following since my last post
1200mg gabapentin
300mg Pregabalin
0.5mg alzam
2 joints ( 1 og kush and 1 greencrack all shared between 3 people but think the greencrack was fong kong, barely did anything so my mate got ripped off on that one )
0.5mg subutex

Going to take my dogs for a walk now. Maybe there is some fresh fruit to pluck at the damn ;)

Nice hot strong black coffee about to sip Down.

I do enjoy a cup of coffee. Amazing new kava arrived Friday- Solomon’s Gold Headhunter.

Wow, so nice and strong.

Loads edibles and vapor. 13.3 mg Etizolam.

But way above all that, I’m still feeling skied from a 1.25 mg acid trip last Monday/Tuesday

Definitely high though.

Last edited: