• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling great, not dope sick anymore. Can't wait to start MMT, just a few more days.
.25gs of quality Tar Heroin(smoked)
10mgs of Alprazolam (oral)
Nicotine (kamel red lights)

Take care BL'rs!

bout to be up there. 4 nyquils. Got the cigarette ready in case I get fed up of the doxlyamine.

Yes i'm getting high on nyquil cuz Im sick and I discovered a way to make being sick fun. Was gonna go for 6 but the possible RLS scared me.

"start off with the nyquil like yeah i think i'd just have a taste, couple of pills of that and then i gradually graduate to a harder prescription drug called valium like yeah that's great, i go to take one and i end up like having 8"

coming upppppppp. herre we go doxylamine i love u

lol didn't know doxylamine had recreational effects. have some sitting on my nightstand right now in cough syrup form.
When u get most of your drug knowledge from Wikipedia you tend to miss a few things lol

Valium and caffeine, will add more caffeine or ephedrine later this morning.

Summer wheels for my whip should arrive Friday, I'm excite. Should only be another month or so before I can swap em on.

Right now I'm bored to tears but I'm glad I'm at least getting money for it. I should be learning a new language instead of fucking around on YouTube though =D

aha bro Doxylamine is a nicer version to DPH. I took 25mg last night and I'm still feeling it but that's good cuz I can't take more nyquil for work, that's why I have the codeine. I got a bad cough and the long half-life from the doxlyamine is gonna prevent the itchy codeine.

Anyway doxylamine can get annoying but music sounds really nice on it, what I do is wait for the come up, enjoy music a bit and then smoke a cig by the time the DXM from the nyquil kicks it synergizes well with the nicotine and the cholinergic effects from the cig counters the unpleasant effects from the Doxylamine.

OT: Just took a swig of codeine, may take a valium and have a cig soon

Just took a shower and some kratom, my eyes hurt from spending too much time on the computer. Fried fish sounds good, think i'm gonna take some alprazolam and then cook myself some salmon.

Mmm fried fish does sound good. I like to cook it with a little countertop fryer in peanut oil. My preferred fish is haddock, breaded in seafood breader and milk. Yumm... Salmon also sounds good. I think I may have some tilapia filets in my freezer. I might cook some blackened tilapia for myself. Seafood is delicious. :)

OT: Smoking weed, playing video games. Relaxing on my day off.

THIS is the thread I was looking for haha, finally found it.

Today, so far ive had--

80mg Methadone (1 40mg wafer, 4 10mg pills, oral)
4mg Clonazepam (4 1mg pills, oral)
.5mg Alprazolam (1/4 of 2mg bar, oral)
100mg Hydroxyzine (4 25mg Capsules)
62mg Promethazine (2 25mg pills, 12mg from Prometh DM cough syrup)
30mg DXM (Promethazine DM Liquid)
7% Alcohol (from Promethazine DM liquid)
Nicotine/Tobacco (Marlboro 100s)
Caffeine (2 cups of strong coffee)

Feeling mighty fine today, I love how Promethazine, Hydroxyzine, DXM, and benzos potentiate my 'done. It literally feels better than a heroin high. (I was a black tar heroin smoker for almost 2 years).....

Ever since I went into w/d from heroin, I stay as far away from it as possible. That shit is straight up poison. It tastes like shit, literally like expired vinager. Before I was smoking heroin, I was on Hydrocodone/Oxycodone for about 6 years, after pills got way to expensive, of course I had to support my habit at the time, I got introduced to the devil, his name is Heroin. The W/d I got from it, I would've literally killed myself, I couldn't handle 30 mins of that w/d.
So I finally committed to my family, that im trapped, and need help, it was the hardest thing in my life to commit to my family that im a drug addict. I had no other choice, it was that, or 6 feet under. Ever since then, I've been on 80mg methadone to keep me stable.

I feel great very relaxed/chill. I just finished up smoking a camel Turkish Gold.
.25gs of quality Tar H (smoked)
6mgs of Alprazolam (sublingual)
75mgs of Doxylamine
100mgs of DPH
Caffeine (redbull and coca-cola)

Bouta eat myself some more Alprazolam.
Edit: Oh yeahhhh I'm feeling faded. Not sloppy just on my level and slowed down.
16-18mgs of Alprazolam :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.