• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fentanyl was personified; it would resemble King Midas.

At one point, 750mcg of Fentanyl would have elicited the same pleasure, in me, as a 750kg bar of Gold would in the hands of the King.

Fentanyl presents to me as feminine in form, a cruel, elusive Femme Fatale.

She allows one to experience the purest opioid hedonism, euphoric, apathetic, analgesic, anaesthetic ecstasy. But only once.
Just once.

The admission price for entry into her Nirvana climbs, scaling linearly with the desperation, the hunger, the agonising desire that only yields to she.

The eternal bliss she promised? A lie. She exists there, alone.
Never again will you accompany her.

Cursed is every mortal who looks Her in the eyes, blinded by the wonderland She promises without remorse, and yet cannot see the fiery, demonic, apocalyptic, soul-devouring abyss lurking just behind.

OT: Ya' know the 2 typical detox gameplans:
1) Taper (if possible) and use BZD/GABAx to mitigate excitory signals in PNS, plus sedation.
2) Nuke the WD by blasting away on a stim-binge. Insomnia, anorexia, temp. issues? Accept them as stim side effects - you're up for 48/72 hrs either way, may as well try and enjoy them!

I'm trying (3).
Taper, Vals, Triaz as last resort KO, 'Caine, Bud and N-Foxxy is my kit.

I like that description and even though I've never tried fent or ever IV'd I feel like its dead on. OT PST Tuesday is going great! Starting to feel a glow :D

Not really. Chilled out, took dabs here and there today but tolerance is through the roof. Can't get properly medicated. Especially while trying to conserve .7 of shatter between two potheads till Fri morning. Can only take two small dabs at a time. Were gonna run out :( how can I NOT make 7gs of mixed strains of shatter and a quarter of space candy (spacequeenXcandycane) last two weeks....woman&I need to slow down.

I smoked two fat spliffs that were quite satisfying today

Very yum

I can't stop dreaming about food lmao

2 cups of pst deep, the lemon juice really helped! About to pour my 3rd and last cup off this 300g of seeds.

Im an irresponsible manchild who has moved back in with his parents, I have no shame.

Still drinking like a fish

I'm an irresponsible, grown man, living independently in a filthy den that serves as an ode to Junkiedom.
And plentiful is the shame. ;)

We can do it sprout!

I'm at work, thankfully its quiet enough that I might avoid the ephedra tonight. Just some coffee and valyum so far.

In fact, imma pop on a flick.

We can do it sprout!

I'm at work, thankfully its quiet enough that I might avoid the ephedra tonight. Just some coffee and valyum so far.

In fact, imma pop on a flick.

Just had to break up a fucking domestic in the kitchen.
Ugh.
300mcg Buccal/SL Fent with my coffee.
I can't be the only one who feels the WD kick in full-force about 3 minutes before the opioid relief kicks in?
Like a last-gasp, sting in the tail from the icy beast.

nicotine spritz and about to be hi on 10mg d-amp to get thru work and whatever diazepam is left in my system from the weekend.... can't move legs...

---- more n more sedated.... d-amp kicking, focusing like a focalin. (yes i know focalin is d-mph). Crumb of valium holding the edge down. Wondering how i'm gonna eat for lunch....

----done peaked prob. Very shaky from the square I just smoked and the coffee I drank.

Last edited:
Nodding my ass off (H, Soma, Klonapin)... Keep trying to watch a show and somehow I keep missing it?!?! Thank God for on demand. Maybe if i keep re-watching it, I'll make it through the episode by the end of the night....

Fuck I'm feeling good! Have had some long due cleaning to do, so loaded up on my baclofen (120mg), had a bottle of wine, a bit of tizanidine (another muscle relaxer) and was all ready to go, but then I took a few sudafed and I'm all fucking ready! Just hope im not too sore afterwards. Oh, pipe tobacco too.

Weed + 2mg alprazolam sublingual and about to swoop up some beer.

Update another .5mg xanax and 3 rolling rocks.

Last edited:
I smoked before going to bed this morning. I'm really regretting not bringing a spliff to work tonight though. I've been sober the whole day, blaaah.

Fuuuuuck. I guess I'll just be napping my breaks away instead.

PST again tonight, mildly noddy at times overall goodness! I think next time I get seeds I'll use 450g vs 300g and it will probably hit the sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.