• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling pretty damn good atm, not fuckin dope sick anymore.

.25gs of smoked quality Tar H
8mgs of Alprazolam
50mgs of DPH

Nodding like crazy - seeing triple. I guess those heroin hits were more on than I thought. I also through in some soma (which usually makes me hyper) and Klonapin. Smoking my vapor cigs just keeps the world spinning.
Preparing to take a long break from H and am not looking forward to that but my poor viens need desperate rest (so does my wallet). So, I'll just keep swimming along for now!

I was/am too tired to get high today

Still on the fence about whether that makes me happy or disappointed

Edit: time to get stimmed out. Fuckin hell

Last edited:
^Keep your head up mate. I'm a bit distressed myself, but trying to make the best of it.

Following my habit the last few days, gin, etizolam, baclofen... I'm going to try and get some much needed cleaning done. Just, take it easy on the booze and maybe an extra dab of etiz. Got only like 2 doses left, might as well put myself to use on it. Still have the sniffles though. they're hanging around much longer than expected. It's trivial though.

Blah, taking a break here, broj's.. I have a lot to learn right now, and I do not like these 'random' fly-by's that happen over my house 10x daily, paranoia? No. Cautious? Always! Fucking slowwww moving helo's getting mi casa at every direction.. Odd. To those of you who have it, email me anytime.. I'll always be around, just not lurking / posting. Much love broj's; Shoutouts to all the mfers who made this a goddamn community <3.
--
OT; 150mg pure Etizo, few G's kratom, hopefully ketamayne later. BBBBBOOOOOIIIIZZZZEEEEEEEEE, always remember.. SSSKKKUUURRRTTTTT owf on dem bois.

Blah, taking a break here, broj's.. I have a lot to learn right now, and I do not like these 'random' fly-by's that happen over my house 10x daily, paranoia? No. Cautious? Always! Fucking slowwww moving helo's getting mi casa at every direction.. Odd. To those of you who have it, email me anytime.. I'll always be around, just not lurking / posting. Much love broj's; Shoutouts to all the mfers who made this a goddamn community <3.
--
OT; 150mg pure Etizo, few G's kratom, hopefully ketamayne later. BBBBBOOOOOIIIIZZZZEEEEEEEEE, always remember.. SSSKKKUUURRRTTTTT owf on dem bois.

Damn bro, that's no good. I felt like the same thing was happening to me a few months back. Choppers constantly flying over my house n shit. I remember one night (in the middle of the night), a heli flew over my house over 15 times... Haven't noticed anything recently though. Hopefully it's just a coincidence for you like I think it was for me.

OT: 20mg Addy, 65mg caffeine (in a pill), more caffeine in the form of soft drinks, and weed baby! Lots of weed. Which shall be smoked down on today. It's raining outside so I think I'm just gonna kick it indoors today.

Peace playas.

Feeling pretty good jamming out to some Juicy J

8mgs of Alprazolam
I'm also taking a well needed break from the Heroin. Tired of feeding the habit to keep well and tired of blowing cash. Have a lot on my plate atm and the H isn't helping.

So either you guys deal or it was one of the other 50+ houses or businesses within a short radius.

YK: Good luck bro', ya' know we've always got your back here. Damn 'Heavyhitters list' and 'Hall of Fame'! =D
Similar story here - got a once-in-a-lifetime connect of shit-that-will-end-your-lifetime and... Fentanyl Citrate WD is fucked.
Started with ~20,000ug, like having 2 fucking grams of pharm. M. 150-250ug had my head in my lap last week, today I've used 600+ mikes and I still have the 'sniffles'!

So either you guys deal or it was one of the other 50+ houses or businesses within a short radius.

Not quite.. One of the people I live with has just had some very questionable "projects" taking place in my home. Not really gonna go into details, but something that could easily be seen from above in a heli or even looking over a fence... Luckily there's nothing like that happening in my home now, but it was a huge source of worry/frustration when it was going on. You are right though, it could easily have been another house that it was going for. Or it could have just been a coincidence. Sometimes police helicopters will fly over my neighborhood when they're searching for someone who commited a crime nearby. Either way, seeing them go over your house multiple times is unsettling.

On the topic, I'm soaring from the stimulants I took this morning. The flow of words from the keyboard to the screen is flawless lol. I haven't even smoked any weed yet today. That is about to change in uno minuto. %) Peaceee.

Sober! Might be for a little while, I need to take a long, sober look at my life and make some changes.

Took 80mg codeine and 50mg dph earlier today since I made it out of the boonies to civilization aka walmart, pharmacy etc. Going to make some poppy seed tea tonight, I'm excited since I remembered to get pure lemon juice this time which is supposed to aid in extracting more opiods from the seeds.I know from substituting vitamin c instead of lemon juice last time the tea was a lot stronger than normal.

If Fentanyl was personified; it would resemble King Midas.

At one point, 750mcg of Fentanyl would have elicited the same pleasure, in me, as a 750kg bar of Gold would in the hands of the King.

Fentanyl presents to me as feminine in form, a cruel, elusive Femme Fatale.

She allows one to experience the purest opioid hedonism, euphoric, apathetic, analgesic, anaesthetic ecstasy. But only once.
Just once.

The admission price for entry into her Nirvana climbs, scaling linearly with the desperation, the hunger, the agonising desire that only yields to she.

The eternal bliss she promised? A lie. She exists there, alone.
Never again will you accompany her.

Cursed is every mortal who looks Her in the eyes, blinded by the wonderland She promises without remorse, and yet cannot see the fiery, demonic, apocalyptic, soul-devouring abyss lurking just behind.

OT: Ya' know the 2 typical detox gameplans:
1) Taper (if possible) and use BZD/GABAx to mitigate excitory signals in PNS, plus sedation.
2) Nuke the WD by blasting away on a stim-binge. Insomnia, anorexia, temp. issues? Accept them as stim side effects - you're up for 48/72 hrs either way, may as well try and enjoy them!

I'm trying (3).
Taper, Vals, Triaz as last resort KO, 'Caine, Bud and N-Foxxy is my kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.