• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty inebriated atm. Feels great though.
Just smoked .30gs of some quality tar Heroin. Has me nodding off which is awesome cause I usually never nod.
100mgs of DPH
I also still have some benzos left in my system from yesterday I can definitely tell no doubt but what do you expect after eating 14mgs of Alprazolam, 5mgs Clonazepam, 3mgs of Lorazepam and 800mgs of Gabapentin.
Caffeine (coffee and cherry coca-cola)
Nicotine (camel Turkish golds)

Take care fellow BL'rs!!!

Nodded off probably 10 times typing this post.

Last edited:
Drinking alcohol, thinking about food, and whether or not I want to keep drinking or stop and switch it out for coffee, video games, and snow hooning

One glass of red wine, and I am eating a yummy dinner I cooked myself (I don't mean to brag)! ;)

Dropped a ton of acid tonight, and smoked some DMT, was fuckin ridiculous. Now I'm comin down drinking tequila smoking weed.

Frustrated.
I wish I was baked. Lately I have found myself wondering about some relief.

as high as the residue from the cocaine vial from 2 nights ago will get me.

Man I was in an out of a coma since saturday morning. Not literally. But yaknamean

weed the day after acid is intense. I think I should take a break from smoking herb, I smoke far too much, it's so expensive and it's making life a lot more confusing right now. I know I say this every few months... But I think I'm gonna take a break.

Last edited:
Sedated from all the Valium in my system, Cross-faded, no comment on the amount of cigarettes and funks I've smoked...

weed the day after acid is intense. I think I should take a break from smoking herb, I smoke far too much, it's so expensive and it's making life a lot more confusing right now. I know I say this every few months... But I think I'm gonna take a break.

Good luck homie. I know that's never an easy one to give up, despite how manageable of a habit it usually is. It usually means I'm doing alright in life if I'm smoking, because if I'm shooting heroin and coke there's not a whole lot of smoking going on (with the exception of ciggs).

Just kicking back tonight with a 6 pack and Netflix. I don't fuck with Valentine's Day. Lone wolf over here. Could use some ketamine, weed, and more beer though.

as is in my casa
good move tryp.

Good luck homie. I know that's never an easy one to give up, despite how manageable of a habit it usually is. It usually means I'm doing alright in life if I'm smoking, because if I'm shooting heroin and coke there's not a whole lot of smoking going on (with the exception of ciggs).

Just kicking back tonight with a 6 pack and Netflix. I don't fuck with Valentine's Day. Lone wolf over here. Could use some ketamine, weed, and more beer though.

True say nikka

Im Fuckered up

Not high enough..I´m trying to lower my mdone dosages. So it´s very tiring all day long, every day..
When I´m working I don´t think about it so much..

Tolerance breaks do wonders. I get bud once a month at best, high quality... .2-.3 will get me rocked since I have like no tolerance.

OT: sedated =3

Not high enough..I´m trying to lower my mdone dosages. So it´s very tiring all day long, every day..
When I´m working I don´t think about it so much..

Keep up the strength. As I've been posting about I've self detoxed from opies myself, mostly methadone/loperamide in the end. Stay strong, head up. I know the feels. Still got the sniffles/tears on and off but nothing else bothersome. I'd suggest some DXM with lower doses to help replace any lack of opioids... they sure did help my RLS while quitting. Low doses, mid, high, whatever your fancy is. Sure picked me up on the worst of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.