• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock it!!! I haven't had a good roll in years. Just more hooch, tobacco, and tizanidine till I pass out and have more insane vividly real dreams. Im just happy they're good lately. I'll feel real pain in them when they're bad. 375ml down and out for the night. The baclofen helps too.

I still dont get why they call these bottles a pint in the store. Google says 1 pint = 473.176ml

I'm smokin on some excellent Jack Herer. Best strain. Might be my favorite, and it's derivatives as well; candy jack, XJ-13, and chem jack are also very strong, tasty strains.

Anxious, feel like going back to methadone. Coffee, Nicotine and Xanax is not helping.

Sure it's posted somewhere bUT what was yer sitch with the donE Dosage, taper/cold turkey?
How far out are ya?
I'm in a similar boat not wanting to go back tho.

OT: smokin bowls.
pretty balazed

Prof I'd avoid iv not really worth it. Specially if your prone to having habits or dependencies.

shout out my nikka ykm

20mg methadone
8mg hydromorphone

Started my first day of methadone today

holy shit i just almost relapsed and took 100mg, no stole, methadone. That or just dump them from the source, I was so mad at her.

but i had a good cry with my dad and just took more of my baclofen and ordered a pizza, first time since stopping in about a 8 or so I felt so strong to go back... it wasnt even about drugs but emotional shit. Im just glad me and dad worked it out. Gonna pick up a nice beer to go with this pizza on the way home. Good night friends, I'm fucking keeping off it no matter what.

Drinkin this flask of tequila smokin some bomb weed, havin a lady over in a bit should be a lovely evening ;)

i'm smoking weed and i'm pretty high, but i'm coming off a 340mg 2 day adderall binge without sleep for 2 days and all the usual shit, so I'm kind of psychotic at the same time.

holy shit i just almost relapsed and took 100mg, no stole, methadone. That or just dump them from the source, I was so mad at her.

but i had a good cry with my dad and just took more of my baclofen and ordered a pizza, first time since stopping in about a 8 or so I felt so strong to go back... it wasnt even about drugs but emotional shit. Im just glad me and dad worked it out. Gonna pick up a nice beer to go with this pizza on the way home. Good night friends, I'm fucking keeping off it no matter what.

how long have u been opie free?

10mg valium bout 200mg caffeine gonna add 37.5mg ephedrine HCl in 90 minutes

My night manager did a lot of prep work for me before I came in, dude I thought was a buffoon is actually pretty chill. Not a fucking cunt like my main office manager who's on a hell of a power trip for someone who's hardly outta school. Night manager dude and I actually chill to the dead when its slow, but they're cutting his hours so we won't be able to work together anymore, kind of a shame.

Right now I'm just buzz in pretty good, happy I took twice my normal amount of Benny cuz my mood is definitely affected for the better considering how needy the guests have been tonight

Just stim ed out at werk, leaving in 3 hours to cash a check and start drinking. Holla that med grade sounds bombbb I've only had morph orally outside a hospital setting.

how long have u been opie free?

I couldn't tell you to be exact. Im over the hump of WD's, still a bit sniffly. I already had RLS pretty bad so that's a bother. Was hell for detox. You can't really count those sleepless nights at first. 10 maybe?

Well I took me enough baclofen to get a bit of a buzz, some tizanidine, im feeling fine. Going back to relaxing and watching my show. Brain chemistry feels a bit off since stopping, but that seems to be improving each day. Got some good herbal stuff to help too. No pot unfortunately. I've always like studying and playing with psychoactive plants.

^ Good luck, seems like you're doing pretty well and have a positive mindset.

OT:Not that high but feeling good. Took .25mg of xanax in the morning and just had a post-workout bowl.
Gotta be carefull with the alprazolam, don't want a physical addiction...

Home finally. Its fucking hoth outside.

I'm getting drunk before I go to bed now. Hopefully its warmer when I wake up so I don't have an excuse to stay inside all weekend.

God this alcohol is a relief.

a second little scoop of etizolam under the tounge and a little tizanidine up the nose... I can never take a whole capsule, just knocks me out, and seems to be an effective enough roa for my muscle relaxant needs

decoded to reward myself after that hard night, and give myself some RLS free time. Really need to get back to the doc on my medicine for it. The opies dealt with it before, but now thats gone. Also, gonna go grab a Guiness Extra Stout.=3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.