• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Captain.Heroin I hear ya. I think some of us are just far broken enough that we needs meds/drugs to bet by.
After about an hour today I still felt terrible after waking up feeling decent so I took 1mg and it worked fine. I still feel fine. It really does help sometimes. I was shocked when I still felt like shit last night but was able to get to sleep quite easily.

I still can't believe I have like 10,000 things to do and I feel utterly paralyzed and immobilized by fear though on a lot of things. All this negative shit this year really rocked my mind to a bad degree. I'm feeling fairly overwhelmed by everything.

How affects are NSAIDs, in your guy' experiencing?
I always refuse NSADIs and Acetaminophen.
If you have inflammation based pain, the rx ones are decent but otc ones barley do anything. I will get such bad inflammation pain though that naproxen is decent. If you don't have inflammation based pain, it's not worth it.

But if you have diminished liver/kidney functioning do not take them at all.

4mg suboxone
50mg vistaril
1mg Prazosin
400mg l-theanin
2 cans cola
A piece of a cigar

My wife is gonna be pissed as hell at me...so hopefully that goes well. Tis all better calm my ass down

Not cause of the drugs but because I quit a job I really needed. They lied to me about what I was gonna be doing cause they knew I wanted to just bbe a prep cook. I hate working on the line these days. They were rude as hell. And they had refused to let me smoke even after 4 hours of work...and they were slow And im an EXTREMELY quick smoker I get a few drags off a BLK without breaking for air put it out and I'm back in... Under 120 seconds...

As high as you can get, at least with what im working with picture the twin tower on top of each other times it by 10 im about that high

60 mg of dhc i ate 8 paramol tablets without doing a cwe dont worry i rub my liver 3 times right left whenever i do that to warn it ;) then after waiting a fair bit for cwe 756 mg of codeine and patience is a virtue also got another 200 mg cocodomals dissolving for later although i might just have it now i probably wont be able to get this high again for a while my liver enzymes are on super charge mode today trust me

also ofcourse certizine to take away the restlessness so i can focus on the codeine and good ol cannabis im still a bit shaken from nearly getting arrested earlier my wrist still hurt from those fucking handcuffs feel like ive got rickets im to scared to smoke weed outside in the open anymore to no way especially when i got some on me to I know most people have probably realised this but I am a fucking idiot

As high as you can get, at least with what im working with picture the twin tower on top of each other times it by 10 im about that high

60 mg of dhc i ate 8 paramol tablets without doing a cwe dont worry i rub my liver 3 times right left whenever i do that to warn it ;) then after waiting a fair bit for cwe 756 mg of codeine and patience is a virtue also got another 200 mg cocodomals dissolving for later although i might just have it now i probably wont be able to get this high again for a while my liver enzymes are on super charge mode today trust me

also ofcourse certizine to take away the restlessness so i can focus on the codeine and good ol cannabis im still a bit shaken from nearly getting arrested earlier my wrist still hurt from those fucking handcuffs feel like ive got rickets im to scared to smoke weed outside in the open anymore to no way especially when i got some on me to I know most people have probably realised this but I am a fucking idiot

you know i have been loving the cetirizine BUT
i read that it Should Not be taken if taking xannies

i am terrified but focused and cussed
thank you BL

maybe, i dunnnno ?

The codeine is ready time to go to 900mgs of cocodomal and btw ill say it again in case anyone missed it before cocodomal mg for mg is stronger than pure codeine phosphate i know this for a fact, tablet or dissolved which codeine phosphates cant be dissolved btw atleast not the ones in the uk I might do a trip report after passing out at this rate ive had so much going on today irl i feel more buzzed now ive settled down at home i dont like talking about some stuff because its private not that i mind any of you guys knowin stuff but just then idea of some random phycho or something knowing my buisness etc I quit my job at the garage the other day im thinking about taking another it course which is one step up from my last one despite what the bitch morphespaus might say i do go out a lot but when im sitting on the bus or got no no one to talk to i like to come on here

Its legal in Philly and I still would be scared to smoke it. I live so close to philly you could get there by skateboard but here they will lock your asss up.

Is that so wrong hylight? Can a gentleman not come onto a forum often without being judged for it or called a loser? Do we really live in a country where this is tolerated?

you know i have been loving the cetirizine BUT
i read that it Should Not be taken if taking xannies

i am terrified but focused and cussed
thank you BL

maybe, i dunnnno ?
nah i dont do benzoes im already a zombie so they have no effect on me

But you get the cocodomal shit OTC there? I know you guys can get codeine and for that I'm most jealous.

Lol not for skateboard for weed they are strict lol.

Is that so wrong hylight? Can a gentleman not come onto a forum often without being judged for it or called a loser? Do we really live in a country where this is tolerated?
i dunno but thats how i want to spell my name
but i have to have 25 dollars or 50 something like that
to re font
LOVE IT ( ? golden)

I love taking drugs by myself no pesky friends to share with just had the rest of my codeine 300 mg gonna go for a walk down park smoke a j and should be high until tommorow probably

nah i dont do benzoes im already a zombie so they have no effect on me

if you don't do them then how do you know what effect they have on.
are you okay ? ! i just worry about everybody.
jk

Status
Not open for further replies.