• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today began with a pretty strong hot cannabis tea.

After an actual day off weed rarely, I felt like I was on a trip while I was watching the London Marathon this morning.

But then I did take quite a lot of acid just recently in a short frame of time.

The way that cannabis in general including edibles can really boost that LSD backup which is still being integrated in your consciousness.....

Then....40 grams kava, strong ones mixed. Double washed.

Plus 15 grams instant kava, super potent again.

Some amazing organic weed vapor plus 7 mg Etizolam since rising 11 hours ago.

Good weed + good Kava = Lovely Jubbly lol!

I want to stop drinking but this 2C-Bromo-FLY is giving me "the zaps" right now it feels like perhaps the Delta 8 THC is electrifying it more anyways I need a heady brewhah to calm this down it's not necessarily wanted. Just one flavorfully potent artisan can.

Am I the only guy smoking hemp around these parts? Just how it is here right now they sell it in non-medical dispensaries unlike cannabis which is easy to access but hemp is so very cheap and they sell it in any amount without the hassle of making a deal anyways back to that beer the Sweet Grass CBD flower will add a nice touch to the buzz.

Edit: A Heavy Boots Of Lead is really helping out right now. 11% ABV. I am a raging drunkard harlot when I binge but not like a physically dependent daily alcoholic. Being on this other stuff will make me not want more than one. This talk belongs in another section sorry.
Including CBD flower into your medicinal intake routine is a very worthwhile and sensible priactice.

Have you tried kava? No need to answer that, just maybe look into it.

Yeah I won't redose anymore, I also suspect it might be a bit hard on the kidneys (probably even more so when combined with kratom).

I'm kinda craving more downers for some reason, my brain is telling me to take 75mg of pregabalin but it may be a better idea to take some etizolam instead (or maybe diazepam). I've never felt ill from phenibut but I've had bad experiences with pregabalin, not sure how well they combine.

Gonna take a bong rip and drink some matcha while I think about it.

Dosing phenibut is an art. It takes so long to reach full effect (4-5 hours or even more), that it's extremely easy to redose too much and feel like shit for a good 24 hours. Patience is key with phenibut.

Also, you really should not dose it more often than once a week, twice a week absolute maximum. I mean obviously if you hardly ever do it and you dose it 2 days in a row, or a few times in one week, you're gonna be fine, but if you make a habit of using it more often than that, you will become physically dependent and that sucks.

But yeah, phenibut is one of my very favorite drugs.

Also, combining gabapentin or pregabalin with phenibut can be really intense, it's easy for it to become too much, so be careful. You probably already know, but phenibut is a gabapentinoid, it has the same mechanism of action as gabapentin and pregabalin, but it's also a potent GABA-B agonist in addition.

Dosing phenibut is an art. It takes so long to reach full effect (4-5 hours or even more), that it's extremely easy to redose too much and feel like shit for a good 24 hours. Patience is key with phenibut.

Also, you really should not dose it more often than once a week, twice a week absolute maximum. I mean obviously if you hardly ever do it and you dose it 2 days in a row, or a few times in one week, you're gonna be fine, but if you make a habit of using it more often than that, you will become physically dependent and that sucks.

Also, combining gabapentin or pregabalin with phenibut can be really intense, it's easy for it to become too much, so be careful. You probably already know, but phenibut is a gabapentinoid, it has the same mechanism of action as gabapentin and pregabalin, but it's also a potent GABA-B agonist in addition.

I had never messed with phenibut, although I take gabapentin, which doesn't really do a whole lot anymore. But I've now stumbled upon f-phenibut, which is apparently more potent by weight, and it kicks in right away. I'm thinking of taking that route, hopefully works out. I really liked baclofen, which I believe is another GABAb agonist.

I've got 3.5 8mg subs left until I'm totally off of those. I think I'll be fine, I've got kratom, benzos, and hopefully some tianeptine.

Swear to God you are the best phenibut resource haha. Yea I've been sticking to dosing once every three days tops. Generally 1500mg morning and 500mg midday to make it last all evening. If I dose more than every three days then I will have rebound insomnia for sure unless I eat a ridiculous edible for bed.

4meSM, it's sorta like gabapentin for me in that I had to take a 3600mg gp dose for me to go AHA and know the feeling it gives. I had to take 3g phenibut at once to know the buzz and then I can appreciate it at low doses.

edit: Also I never really got a kick out of F-Phenibut. Nothing close to phenibut but may just be me.

Morning Blue World

Not doing to good but head above water

20mg valium
6mg bromazepam
20mg xycam
300mg codeine (CWE) lots of itchyness
1200mg gabapentin
weed and a lot
few vodka shots

Feeling relaxed in a way but still super irritated with the world and the surroundings

1g of phenibut in two 500mg doses and kratom.

Phenibut is weird, I think yesterday was the first time I really felt it. Today I'm definitely feeling it too and I'm really liking the effects.

Phenibut is lovely but as others have said do be careful with it.

Best way to use it is once a week max and don't redose, just take your full dose at once. Duration is around 12-24 hours, onset is a couple hours, and tolerance builds very quick so you're much better off doing 1g instead of two separate 500mg doses.

To answer OP:

Very high, on 60mg oxy, 150mg codeine, 240mg DHC balanced out with 20mg dex so I can actually get work done instead of nodding out on my keyboard. Suburban speedball haha.

Just noddy, nothing special. Wish i did my DB and Shroom trip today as we have a wicked thunder storm on the way. Love watching lightning. Gonna have a few bong hits and hope it makes it a bit more exhilarating so to speak. Happy days!!

Well the lightning storm was semi awesome but also short lived. had a few benzos and just chilling with a beer till i pass out

Kava Kava
Ashwagandha
L-Tryptophan
Cal-Mag-Komplex
5 mg Etizolam
8 mg Clonazolam
Isn't kava and benzos, especially Etizolam, a glorious combo of potentiation?

Kava here currently- a very strong heavy Fijian Kadavu Waka, only 3 mg Etiz since rising this afternoon, 1.5 mg early am to sleep more.

Kava here currently- a very strong heavy Fijian Kadavu Waka, only 3 mg Etiz since rising this afternoon, 1.5 mg early am to sleep more.

I don't know, I got the false one over Amazon. They wrote it's just the powdered roots in a kapsule. But as I get it I saw none of them was true.

At least it's 400mg Piper methysticum, but D8!!! If I would pee into the ocean it would be the same. Tried it two days now just to see what happens. Right! Nothing. I wrote a bad email to the seller because he says it's noble Kava Kava just from the roots... Fucking arseholes.

JJ

I don't know, I got the false one over Amazon. They wrote it's just the powdered roots in a kapsule. But as I get it I saw none of them was true.

At least it's 400mg Piper methysticum, but D8!!! If I would pee into the ocean it would be the same. Tried it two days now just to see what happens. Right! Nothing. I wrote a bad email to the seller because he says it's noble Kava Kava just from the roots... Fucking arseholes.

JJ
With Kava, regarded by many as Nature's benzoes, it is important to get some proper quality actual root.

Also, there is a reverse tolerance factor for some, but not all, whereby it can take some people 2 to 3 weeks of daily use, initially, to breakthrough and experience the full effects, as the kavalactones build up in the system and the body and consciousness acclimate to the kava.

I never even bothered with cheapy amazon capsules myself, instead I discovered all the best kava vendors and products which ship to my country, and acquired them lol!

Last edited:

I've been on the etizolam + kava extract train for a bit now to help my stim comedowns but I love it for any occasion. Truly great combo, I discovered that like right when you started posting here and seeing you hype it up at the same time I started using it made me explore it deeper. So in a way, thank you!

I've been on the etizolam + kava extract train for a bit now to help my stim comedowns but I love it for any occasion. Truly great combo, I discovered that like right when you started posting here and seeing you hype it up at the same time I started using it made me explore it deeper. So in a way, thank you!
You very welcome mate, and I always appreciate when people like yourself, where something is appropriate and of interest of course, actually listen and take initiative to try something out.

drinking beers to try dull down this lsd. Brain is fried. Getting mini peaks back with each redose hour by hour i ate through the night just waves of heavy tripping then some calm repeat.

Do you find that the IV ROA is any more potent than oral/rectal?
than oral? yes, and the high is different. than rectal? haven’t tried, but — other than a slight difference in bioavailability — i doubt it.

iv probably isn’t worth the added risks. i had it spectrometer tested so i know it’s pure; i’m using micron filters, sterile water, alcohol wipes, perfectly fresh tiny gauge needles, all the hr gear; and i’ve mostly been using dissos where shooting makes a huge difference so i’m in the habit. i should be plugging it instead.

in reference to odsmt so others don’t have to page back for context.

today ...

100mg odsmt iv
30mg temazepam oral

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.