• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH, now I know, it was Coffeeshroom... or not? Oh man, fucking amnesia... And Sewerslide? Doesn't matter we had great fun :)

A large scoop of bali red kratom. 2 days left, then going cold-turkey with some comfort meds (lyrica, DXM) to help.

Sipping icecold Vodka - I got it as a present, I never drink Voda, only shots when we got out.
Have to admit it is Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew - great....

Bit of Pyrazolam, then hopefully my dinner will come earlier than the App say... then one, two joints and my day is over. Again. Spent for nothing. Hate myself.

JJ

~30mg of impure racemic amp, that was many hours ago though but still somewhat stimulated.
Had a crumb of diazepam, about 2.5mg but can't tell if I felt it or not
Otherwise some kratom and 2 spliffs

Edit: just remembered I have a beer in the fridge, gonna make it disappear

Last edited:
1 hitters of Mowie Wowie 28% Compton Glue 32% and a tasty hybrid I forget the name of 18%. Hot August Nights.

300mg of lyrica, 2mg bupre and 7mg clonazapin.
Clona doesn't work anymore I think I nodded real good earlier but yeaah, I go sleep.

Was at the store I tend to get really strong poppy seeds from, and after like 3 weeks of not having any... they had some. So picked myself up some, made tea, and drank. 1.25 pounds. This will be my last dose of opiates ever, as I am going to detox for a month on Monday. Was gonna dose kratom til then but this will hold me until then and is much more enjoyable. :)

Pot, 70mg Vyvanse, 3 cups coffee caffeine. Nothing crazy but I'm having a good day.

Morning Blue World (2.0) 🤪 @The Wizard of the Creek

SLept like the dead last night. not sure why, only had 10mg valium and 5mg nitrazepam and lots of weed lol
Anyhow

12mg bromazepam ( my last 2, so need to stock up again today )
few bong hits
few hits H
rooibos tea with a shot of whiskey.

Just relaxed and content atm.
You're a real downers guy, wow. Careful with the H and Benzos and Alcohol they all potentiate each other. I get the vibe you're pretty good at what you do though.

Morning Blue World

took me 20mg valium and 20mg nitrazepam to get through the night. Weird.
Anyhow

Few bong hits
12mg bromazepam
20mg oxy
400mg gabpentin
Rooibos tea and a shot whiskey ( really loving this )

Feeling nice and warm, cause im in my bed 🤪 oh but yeah just woke so just stoned atm

Morning Blue World

took me 20mg valium and 20mg nitrazepam to get through the night. Weird.
Anyhow

Few bong hits
12mg bromazepam
20mg oxy
400mg gabpentin
Rooibos tea and a shot whiskey ( really loving this )

Feeling nice and warm, cause im in my bed 🤪 oh but yeah just woke so just stoned atm
Since then i have added

10mg valium
finished 2 bags H
2.5mg nitrazepam
800mg gabapentin
200ml whiskey
300ml Zorba (some aniseed liquor from greece or a local drink from there, not to bad but not something i would go out and buy)
2 beers.

Feeling super chilled and relaxed and just park my car at Noddy. So time for noddyville.

Hey everybody, I hope yall doin' well.
OMG what a mad weekend.
I'm so hammered and always nodding off since yesterday. :eek:

At the moment:
600mg Pregabalin
4mg Clonazepam
1.5mg Alprazolam
9mg Bromazepam
0.25mg Triazolam IN
120mg Oxycodone immediate release oral
12mg Hydromorphone IN
Magnesium, Ashwagandha, high CBD oil and Nigella Sativa oil capsules

Just anotha kratom/weed day... kinda boring but safe and cheap.
Just dosed 300mg pregab and 300mg gabap just to try to "fit in" and have something to post here today.
Practice sucks and will be rewarded tomorrow AM: Prolly be all over BL like a hobo on a ham sammich.

Status
Not open for further replies.