• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna do some acid later, so
60mg Oxycodone - 6-7hrs ago

and now I vaped some great weed
10mg Zoplidem
300mg Pregabalin

Yeah, he is fine. Seems to be quite enjoying himself atm.

Just gave me really horrible PTSD flashbacks to the night where my cat ate an unknown amount of potent mushroom and was VERRRY high for 19+ hours. High to the point where I should have immediately brought him to the vet.... yet if I were to do that in my then current state I would have landed myself a few years in prison (not going to get into that either)

I don't really like talking about that night. In fact just a few weeks after that incident I had my psychotic break/schzio episode, lost my job, homeless for a year..... the whole thing brings back really painful memories from a period of my life I'd rather not ever remember

One time I was on some very high doses of psychedelics, AMT and 4-AcO-DMT. I am sure I did not expose my cat to anything, as I would dose my psychedelics in the room I didn't let my cats into, put them back in the box before leaving the room and put them directly away. Well, after dosing 4-AcO-DMT, I started having a peak experience, I was quite distressed, thinking thoughts centered around going permanently insane, reality unmaking itself because of me, etc. In the midst of this crisis, I heard my cat downstairs yowling really weirdly. I went downstairs and he was acting SO strange, He would yowl, look at me, rub against my leg, and then walk into the wall headfirst, then start walking seemingly into the floor, by that I don't mean I saw him go into the floor, by that I mean he was putting his face and shoulder on the floor and walking like he was trying to walk into the floor, he'd walk in a few circles with his face pressed against the floor, then look up confused, and repeat the cycle. This further increased my sense of freaking out, and he kept doing it. I was trying to think about how I could have accidentally dosed my cat, which got me off my thought loop. After a little bit I calmed down and when I calmed down, he also calmed down and was totally normal after that. I'm not sure whether he picked up on my vibe and it was really distressing him, or if I was just tripping nuts and imagined the whole thing. It was really weird.

By day 2 Ive forgotten about the withdrawals and wont feel them anyways. Trust me, my low Conscientiousness is the best for drugs.

One time I was on some very high doses of psychedelics, AMT and 4-AcO-DMT. I am sure I did not expose my cat to anything, as I would dose my psychedelics in the room I didn't let my cats into, put them back in the box before leaving the room and put them directly away. Well, after dosing 4-AcO-DMT, I started having a peak experience, I was quite distressed, thinking thoughts centered around going permanently insane, reality unmaking itself because of me, etc. In the midst of this crisis, I heard my cat downstairs yowling really weirdly. I went downstairs and he was acting SO strange, He would yowl, look at me, rub against my leg, and then walk into the wall headfirst, then start walking seemingly into the floor, by that I don't mean I saw him go into the floor, by that I mean he was putting his face and shoulder on the floor and walking like he was trying to walk into the floor, he'd walk in a few circles with his face pressed against the floor, then look up confused, and repeat the cycle. This further increased my sense of freaking out, and he kept doing it. I was trying to think about how I could have accidentally dosed my cat, which got me off my thought loop. After a little bit I calmed down and when I calmed down, he also calmed down and was totally normal after that. I'm not sure whether he picked up on my vibe and it was really distressing him, or if I was just tripping nuts and imagined the whole thing. It was really weird.

To any cops who read this: I don't grow shrooms anymore, I only do peronsal amounts of shit. never sold never will..... not worth your time

Alright so as that night goes.... I still do not understand what happened. Either I got lazy and dropped a very potent albino mushrooms on the floor OR somehow he was gassed/fumigated with the several ounces of fresh shrooms I was drying in the same night.... either way I was a fucking dumbass at the time and had several OZ of mushrooms around the apartment in various stages of vegetation/drying etc.... AROUND MY CAT!

This had been going on for a few months and no issues. I always assume my cat just didn't like shrooms and was smart enough to not eat any. I'll admit I found small ones on the floor over the months, ones small enough to get picked up by a fan and blown out of a bowl....

Then again these were albino penis envy the craziest most potent strain there is....

Anyways... IDK how much he ate, or if somehow he got gassed from the several ounces I was drying in a small apartment (I looked into the science.... doesn't make sense the boiling/vaping temps of any psychotropic substances is well over the drying temps).... so I assume he just randomly ate some shroom....

It was a FUCKING NIGHTMARE dude. I was tripping my balls off, drunk as FUCK, and on whatever drugs I can't remember (I was in a really bad state).

But it was VERY CLEAR to me that my cat was tripping fucking balls.

Even if I'm in the middle of a 500ug acid trip (which I will post about soon).... I can TELL something is wrong / different with my cat.... we are very close <3

I knew it right away when he literally pounce attacked my arm and grappled me like a fucking ninja.... with this primal psychotic instictual tendency.... He literally started attacking random walls, randomly meowing in distress while looking at hallucinations, was sprinting BACK AND FORTH for HOURS attacking random shit he was hallucinating.... jumping randomly in wild ways to attack hallucinations.........

..... I just realized how fucking dumb it is trying to explain high your cat is while YOU are also fucking really high???

I wish I could just make this all up but he was high as fucking SHIT and it lasted well over 20+ hours

Well after I had sobered up I was just holding him.... even after like 16+ hours his pupils still were HUGE and the tiniest noise outside or anything would completely startle him

took about 36 hours for him to go back to normal...

thank god this time wasn't nearly as bad as last time..... I can only imagine I may have transferred just a few micrograms to him...

dude probably ate a whole gram of shrooms last time for all I know, but it was certainly WAYYYYY scarier than this time

Last edited:
if i may ask, is this a daily dose or night time dose for sleep?

This was my end of the day dose :D During the day I took much more. And I cannot sleep just on Benzos even if nobody believes that. I need my Joint. Or a bit Seroquel.

JJ

EDIT: today: (i guess) 400 mg Oxas
Flunitrazepam
5 mg Nitrazolam (these send me to a 2 hours sleep, funny)
3 mg Etizolam

plus now: 5 mg Clonazolam
200 mg Oxazepam
5 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam... and a zzzzzzzzzzzip of Vodka

Skipped the vodka, again. Got the blow instead. How are ya?

1.5g phenibut this morn
the blow
6g kratom in two doses - mixed strains
weed (which I need to re-up on)
coffee

feeling kinda normal, atm
am envious and g;lad that everyone can trip but me. lol nah... sposed to Acquire some this week and will get to open the cranium for a second... been a coupla decades bout fuckin time.
<3

I'm so glad for you to hear this, really. Even when I don't know your full story, not a minimum of it - but I know you went through a lot of shit. So that makes me happy to hear you're doing so fine 💗 🌞 💗

Eh boy, two more shots, right.

(burpsy)

Last edited:
Its serbian xanor. Or should be, I think it actually contains 2 different research chemicals.

Hey,

perhaps you have a look at Wedinos? These are Pharma, but just from another country. Like in Germany Ativan is Tavor and so on... They have very good reviews and it shows also if it is pure or not.

JJ

One morning hitter of Mowie Wowie, lots of nicotine vape, heading into my fourth pot of coffee.

Just a question, because I'm a little insecure? Would somebody of you Europeans order something from the UK? Are the customs really sooooo extreeeeeemly strict? And what if they catch me lets say with 30 mg Alpra - I never had ANYTHING to do with the police instead of crossing the street when it's redlightet. What would you do? Please is there anyone that can help me with my decision? I know it's MINE, but other experiences to read would be fine.

thanks.

JJ

This was my end of the day dose :D During the day I took much more. And I cannot sleep just on Benzos even if nobody believes that. I need my Joint. Or a bit Seroquel.

JJ

EDIT: today: (i guess) 400 mg Oxas
Flunitrazepam
5 mg Nitrazolam (these send me to a 2 hours sleep, funny)
3 mg Etizolam

plus now: 5 mg Clonazolam
200 mg Oxazepam
5 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam... and a zzzzzzzzzzzip of Vodka

Make it two or three more. Today I'm definitely in. Ice cold Vodka!

OK, if you wanna play it slow... I don't... lol wtf :p

/edit: damn I did three vodka shots!!! please don't stop me or..or.. please try to stop me!!!

coming down from a rather less insightful trip which obviously makes me very sad. but WTF!?

/edit: just fuck you. end!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.