• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too prefer the partial agonist dopamine profile. Hoping its gonna be a good one. Im 98% sure that having a psychosis while under antipsychotics lessens the antipsychotic effects so Im gonna take it real easy.
Yeah of course having a psychosis from antipsychotics is counteracting 🙃 but it's a real issue I've experienced both multiple times personally and heard of similar reactions from others while the majority of professionals is completely ignorant about. This has the power to fuck up lifes. It's just hilarious that high status doctorates notoriously fail or refuse to learn from past disasters, and believe there were one-pill-for-all that just cleanse psychosis (hell, it's not even known yet why and when psychosis happens and I'd bet there is no sich thing as 'the psychosis' but xy variants of neural network malfunction, ergo impossible to come up with a general solution). The only such thing which might work is a death cocktail and they're struggling with that too. But they keep intoxicating overdose cases with dopamine antagonists bullshit fearing respiratory depression (it's called emergency room for a reason, isn't it?) That's negligent homicide imo.

Sniffing the other 5 bags from this bundle now and just chilling back for the day. This Lucky Charms stamp I have been getting lately has proven itself to be quite strong can feel the beginning of a Nod coming on and I don't have a care in the world right now. Was supposed to go-to the laundromat this afternoon and get that knocked out but I think I'd prefer to just enjoy my high. See how I feel in a few hours but as of now it's time to melt into my bed for awhile. Life sure is lovely on highly potent Opiates.

No I meant having an psychosis while on antipsychotics. I had one on february from meth.
Same. I assume the brain works analog to tech - undefined states lead to undefined behaviour and it's possible to catch more than one psychosis at a time. The thought concept of a scale ranging from zero over normal to psychosis is just wrong. Psychosis - normal - psychosis is one step closer but still a dangerous oversimplification, that would need at least three dimensions if you get the imagination.

GABAergics are imo the acute antipsychotics of choice. My gut tells me that clonidine / sympatholythics might be effective too but this is a plain guess. The dopamine hypothesis was a nice theory but it's flawed and too much contradictory facts around. 5ht2a might be another target yet as psychedelics aren't exactly delirants I'm not so sure but as long as it sedates you it's good. Antihistaminergics too, what a coincidence that most antipsychs are H1 antagonists and/or antiadrenergics and these side effects are being heavily exploited.

It's entirely possible that cases exist where a dopamine shutdown indeed helps and perhaps even too much DA is the origin but that DA antags are notoriously useless in treating drug induced psychosis, well, speaks for itself.

My hunch is that antidopaminergics are just dysphorics, anhedonics. They can slow you down and make you care less about compulsory beliefs, or convince you that you're better off obeying the docs this or that way but it's dangerous. Partial agonists sound better, if they help with the symptoms but apparently it's not so relieable so possibly we could leave these dopamine ceptors alone in many cases and stop bothering with dyskinesia.

I'd say it could be possible to develop something like an antiglutamatergic which would calm the consciousness down not unlike dissociative anesthesia but without the transitional phase, this might make an effective 'reboot' for the brain and replace middle age practices like convulsion therapy or haloperidol but I should do my research before guessing wild.

Maybe too there is a certain subtype of high dopamine personality with pronounced antisocial behaviour, causing a statistical bias. I've just seen too many 'remitted' so-called schizos which continued to be super weird but learned how to hide it from authorities and even speculate that it might be a majority.

Last but not least we have metastudies telling that psychosis cases are better off without chronic medication.

Last edited:
Just decided that I wanna go and buy a six pack of some type of micro brews to have for the day. Sniffing up the last bag and walking over towards the liquor store to go and buy the beers. Haven't had anything to drink in over a week so I should be able to catch a nice buzz off the combo I would assume. Keep me from busting into tommorows bags of Dope. I'll probably only do few more when the beer runs out instead of blowing through a whole other bundle.

1mg etiz+.5mg+1mg alpraz+10mg O-DSMT. Interview went well and now I'm trying to numb myself until I hear back this afternoon. Time is passing so fucking slowly...

Added in more etiz and 14mg more O-DSMT. Buzzing good but emotionally stressed still. Never heard back about the job... getting pretty sick of this. It's like people see how smart I am and they're like, "Noooooope, you wouldn't make a good drone-zombie, gonna pass." And I'm all like "Please, I just wana be a drone-zombie 20 hours a week, how much is that to ask for? I'll pretend I'm not the most highly educated, oldest guy in the shop, I swear!"

Added in more etiz and 14mg more O-DSMT. Buzzing good but emotionally stressed still. Never heard back about the job... getting pretty sick of this. It's like people see how smart I am and they're like, "Noooooope, you wouldn't make a good drone-zombie, gonna pass." And I'm all like "Please, I just wana be a drone-zombie 20 hours a week, how much is that to ask for? I'll pretend I'm not the most highly educated, oldest guy in the shop, I swear!"

The American job market in a few sentences

The dumber you are the higher you get promoted

Added probably around 25mg of some x-xAPB, fuck these NL smart shops and RC dealers who not write any specific concentration or in some cases not even the substance on their overpriced product.

Nice comfy again.
But this one is much more intense than the last 5-MAPB was (always take at most 1/4 of the liquid). Had a different taste too. Definitely need to make/mix some testing reagents as it's too expensive for me to buy them.
More physically stimulating and vasoconstricting too. Maybe it's 6-APB or whatever but not the lovely selective 5-MAPB.
Could be 5-APB too, it's being made by largish labs, and it does sound like it from your description.
The benzofurans are a kick ass class of drugs, I don't there will ever be a better party drug than 6-APB for me

I actually smoked myself to sleep last night lmho also had a shit ton of oxy and gaba p but still an achievement
This morning Iv railed my usual 100 of oxy but got a hard shift ahead so will be doing another 60 in ten minutes before I leave and a cup of fantastic tea and a cigarette and I’m taking said weed with me

Morning blue world

Slightly, no wait more then just tipsy but but nicely mid way with the alcohol sedation
10mg valium + 3mg bromazepam ( was the last one and also just a half )
800mg Gabapentin
225mg Pregabalin
Few joints
2 Milk stout quarts ( enjoying this one, haven't had stout beer in a while )
1 bag of H ( so far )

1/4 'vanilla explosion room odorizer' pretending to contain 3-MMC, 5-MAPB and 4-CMC. Less warm than the x-APB but nice, much less clenchy.
20mg memantine - running out of it 😐😐
30mg DXM

I'm not happy with me throwing my caution into the wind and using shady coffeeshop RCs that contain a chem (4-CMC) whose close amphetamine cousin is a selective neurotoxin. Really not. I'm desperate.

My hunch is that this sort of toxicity is heavily dose related, the cathinone is already shorter acting and it's only 1/3 of the 1/4 dose, really would never take it alone and just plainly hope that these fuckers had a reason for combining three RCs when they could just sell each one alone.
DXM + memantine might abolish the toxicity too but this is plain guessing.

Definitely need to change something. Need a relieable home base to order and store things etc but how to find a room in big student cities w/o a car or a gold pooing donkey?

120mg DXM - need some rest from society and reality.
And some prescriptions, fuck how to find a good doc out of the blue w/o any recommendation or insurance?

Added 45mg noscapine. Curious 🙂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.