• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning bluue world

Just baked atm

few bong hits
10mg valium
.5mg alzam
400mg gabapentin
shot of brandy in my coffee

Total tally of the day:
300mg Lyrica
4mg clonazepam
some tokes of decent weed from my friend
60mg morphine(IV) SWEET RUSH
and 1.5g of crack cocaine
It's been one hell of a day :) love ya'll my blueworld buddies., cheers.

Just up, pain woke me because I drank a few beers last night and it always fucks my joints the next day. So I’ve got my trusty tapentadol for morning and had to take 4mg diazepam for muscle spams. Starting to kick in and the pain is subsiding thank fuck!
Have tea on the go and I’m ready! Yeooo

damn guys, i swear lyrica is so effin' good as a potentiator. has anyone combined lyrica with alcohol?

damn guys, i swear lyrica is so effin' good as a potentiator. has anyone combined lyrica with alcohol?
fuck yeah and i concur, can be a deadly combo ( and not death but getting pretty messed up) ad a benzo and opiate and heaven is there.

^^^ i feel you brotha, i noticed in the last week what a gabapentinoid can add to my holy trinity mix. And also nodded for the first time in awhile

^^^ i feel you brotha, i noticed in the last week what a gabapentinoid can add to my holy trinity mix. And also nodded for the first time in awhile
i was clean for 40 days so that shot of 60mg felt so nice, my face blushed and cigarettes felt x99999999 so good.

love you brotha but be carefull with the crack please.
yeah i only smoked 2 wraps today, mannn the opiate+cocaine combo is the best. Now i know why there's so many smack+crack addicts in the UK. it's the final mix and the end stage of drug addiction lol.... but in my country is so cheap and i don't smoke more than 3 wraps( arund 2.5g, 2g after i cook it) because of the diminishing returns. but yeah ty for caring bro. :)

i'ma go watch tv and fall into morpheus armssss,enjoy the lastbit of my high.
ttyl bro.

225 mg pregabalin and 30 mg oxazepam.

Today I felt the need to have a benzo with my daily Lyricas.

Still bright eyed and bushy tailed after a shot 18 hours ago. Thinking of benzos soon.

Kratomed and stoned. Might roll a spliff in a bit.

Has anyone tried carisoprodol/Soma? I wonder if it's worthwhile, seems like a pretty good drug and I've always wanted to try a true muscle relaxer (benzos don't do much for me).

Kratomed and stoned. Might roll a spliff in a bit.

Has anyone tried carisoprodol/Soma? I wonder if it's worthwhile, seems like a pretty good drug and I've always wanted to try a true muscle relaxer (benzos don't do much for me).

It's absolutely wonderful you should get as much as possible.

Got a killer booze hangover today and did about three and a half g of good quality coke so my nose isn’t exactly in tip top form so not sure weather or not to rail my oxy or if that will be a waste. have doubled my gaba p dose today to see if that helps and no matter how much weed I seem to smoke today it’s just not doing much going to take two 2mg diazepam and a shower and see how the nose is maybe try railing a 60 see how that goes

busy smoking bong. hit after hit..

Getting very stoned and out my buzz so to speak.

total tally
20mg valium
800mg gabapentin
2 bags of H
alcohol ? not sure but more then usual
and for the last 2 hours just weed, bong after bong after bong hit.
so getting very relaxed and ready for bed to chill.
But feeling the good vibes..

Status
Not open for further replies.