• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit what a busy morning. 1.5mg etiz+.125mg hyoscyamine and some coffee got me through it all.

Now added another 1.5mg etiz, and I'm smoking some daaaaaank ass weed. So high. Feelin alright.

Valhalla
JagngVW.jpg

don't ruin your really
good new apartment.
please.

How high am I? Freaking very. My mate rocked up with a few rocks aka crack. Had a few hits and was flying. Awesome rush but over so soon. Glad I like my downers

Just had a few hits of H and booze to bring me down lol. Dont think i will be doing that soon again

How high am I? Freaking very. My mate rocked up with a few rocks aka crack. Had a few hits and was flying. Awesome rush but over so soon. Glad I like my downers

Just had a few hits of H and booze to bring me down lol. Dont think i will be doing that soon again

Booze H and crack, combo of champions

Back in Chicago I'd throw some LSD on top and walk around town

1500mg gabapentin spread across the day. I feel sublime. I also got my iboga TA extract, I licked the residue of the paper I used to funnel it into the vial, I don't know if it will do anything but maybe. Today started in light withdrawals but gabapentin obliterated those entirely. If I wasn't previously addicted to phenibut I'd take it for a few days and start iboga microdosing but I don't take it multiple days in a row because then I get some rebound withdrawaly stuff. So tomorrow I'll probably take my last ~2.5mg of suboxone because... it's there. Then it'll be gone, I'll wait 3 days until light withdrawal, take some gaba... then start the iboga regimen the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.