• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear man, sometimes it's good to take it easy and try not to abuse the "hard" drugs.
I've been pretty busy but I also haven't really slowed down on the drugs. It's mostly weed (less than before) and kratom but I've also been doing quite a bit of meth (low doses but almost everyday), been on a weird binge lately. I honestly don't feel like a meth addict but I know I've been using more than I should and it might catch up with me. But whatever, I'm going to take a break (2-3 weeks) since I won't have access to it anyway.

Coming down as well from methamphetamine, marijuana, alcohol.
Getting drunk, or rather stimulating my gaba receptor to try to relax.
Hydroxyzine and one hitters of tobacco.

I CAME OH GOD ICAME IT WAS SO LUXURIOUS AND THEN I RELIVED THAT SEX FOR A WHILE IN MY MIND WHOOOSH i was like groaning and shit

worked a fat load out of me

also pretty high about to be higher.

Food is for the WEAK sleep is for the PLEBES do all the DRUGS

Went to the dentist and asked for nitrous oxide, got really fucked up in a good way. It's the only way to make a dentist appointment pleasant.

Still waiting on a box of N2O today can't wait to try it

It's a really good drug with very few side effects, unless you do it non stop and/or suffocate yourself. I've only done it 2 times but I really recommend it. Just make sure to breathe enough oxygen and follow the usual harm reduction stuff (don't inhale directly from the bottle, etc...), but I guess you already know that. Enjoy!

It's a really good drug with very few side effects, unless you do it non stop and/or suffocate yourself. I've only done it 2 times but I really recommend it. Just make sure to breathe enough oxygen and follow the usual harm reduction stuff (don't inhale directly from the bottle, etc...), but I guess you already know that. Enjoy!

Oh yeah I spent the last few days reading everything I could find about it. I'm excited :)

Last time I went to the dentist (for dental surgery) they offered me either diazepam + nitrous oxide or IV sedation. I chose IV sedation lol, knock me the fuck ouuutttttt...

I do enjoy nitrous oxide, though...it's a good add-on drug, it's fun and harmless

Last time I went to the dentist (for dental surgery) they offered me either diazepam + nitrous oxide or IV sedation. I chose IV sedation lol, knock me the fuck ouuutttttt...

I do enjoy nitrous oxide, though...it's a good add-on drug, it's fun and harmless

IV?? What did they shoot you up with??

I'm not sure what it was. It was kind of an intense environment, I had an oxygen mask strapped to my face, bright light shining in my face, loud monotonous beeping sound in the background, masked nurses shuffling around, the whole deal...I was a bit nervous because I'd never really had oral surgery done on my mouth...but yeah, they stuck the needle in, started the drip and I felt a very strong onset of a feeling like Xanax, basically, the same kind of feeling you feel when Xanax starts to hit your bloodstream, only stronger and over a period of only a few seconds. My vision got hazy, and then it was like I blinked and it was suddenly post-surgery, and I was getting dumped into a wheelchair and wheeled out of the surgical center.

They had a large chart up with my medical info on it, and the sedative that they were using was actually listed on it, but I didn't recognize the name. I thought it may have been a brand name, rather than the name of the actual drug, and I didn't ask anyone about it. It just did the job well, I was OUT, and I appreciated that lol

I'm not sure what it was. It was kind of an intense environment, I had an oxygen mask strapped to my face, bright light shining in my face, loud monotonous beeping sound in the background, masked nurses shuffling around, the whole deal...I was a bit nervous because I'd never really had oral surgery done on my mouth...but yeah, they stuck the needle in, started the drip and I felt a very strong onset of a feeling like Xanax, basically, the same kind of feeling you feel when Xanax starts to hit your bloodstream, only stronger and over a period of only a few seconds. My vision got hazy, and then it was like I blinked and it was suddenly post-surgery, and I was getting dumped into a wheelchair and wheeled out of the surgical center.

They had a large chart up with my medical info on it, and the sedative that they were using was actually listed on it, but I didn't recognize the name. I thought it may have been a brand name, rather than the name of the actual drug, and I didn't ask anyone about it. It just did the job well, I was OUT, and I appreciated that lol

Hmm my guess would be some obscure powerful benzo like midazolam or something. Huh. Didn't know they did that.

OT did 5 N2O chargers, I am a BIG fan. Reminds me a lot of high dose DXM and weed. Wish it lasted longer, but I get why it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.