• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've seen it twice through, now I just watch random episodes. Just watched the last three. I do the same with trigun and cowboy bebop. Cowboy bebop and samurai champloo both have really satisfying endings, it makes sense cause its the same creator(s), I love both so much. And I find trigun just hilarious/amazing too. This aint the anime thread though is it? Or else I'd start rambling about tekkon kinkreet, death note, and ghibli stuff haha...

Anyway CNninefive what are your favorites? I love lupin the third, have you seen any of that?

Gonna smoke a cig in a bit and then head out.

Edit: drunk at the restaurant i work at! They waiting on me for once!!! Yeee

Last edited:
tiny joint i smoked about an hour ago and just ate a firecracker, lets see how this goes.

Yeah, I've seen it twice through, now I just watch random episodes. Just watched the last three. I do the same with trigun and cowboy bebop. Cowboy bebop and samurai champloo both have really satisfying endings, it makes sense cause its the same creator(s), I love both so much. And I find trigun just hilarious/amazing too. This aint the anime thread though is it? Or else I'd start rambling about tekkon kinkreet, death note, and ghibli stuff haha...

Anyway CNninefive what are your favorites? I love lupin the third, have you seen any of that?

Gonna smoke a cig in a bit and then head out.
Yeah I like lupin too, have you ever watched the movie AKIRA? if not do it ASAP, that's just plain awesome.
Love death note too :)
Another one i recommend is Afro Samurai, only watched the first movie and it was really cool(

OT: drank 2 lt of beer and like 5 red bulls, feel tipsy but also quite wired, never realized how poferful caffeine can be.
Took 0.5 mg of clonazepam under the tongue coz i'd rather sleep tonight. Also i have a pizza to eat and i want benzo munchies :D
Listening to miles davis fells quite good, gonna smoke a cig and wait for the clonaz to kick in.

Edit: clonazepam is kickong in is ki kong in 8, n cant wait to eat the aforementioned pizza w nd then pass out out listening to some jazz. Smoming a cig feeling chill atm :)

Last edited:
Good animes. Bought 4 pints. Maybe 1-2mg more etiz later. Dmokin last of my mids prayin my dank dropoff comes through. Some nic in there too.

Alone in my room as usual.... fuck me.

Feeling the effects of re-dosing Synthacaine and smoking a lot of a 5F-AKB48 and 5F-PB22 blend, which is quite nice ,and it takes the edge of the stim for a change.

just weed and now 1mg etizolam. pretty nice.

going to get more papers because no one in the house has them

@ghostfreak What is synthacaine? I'd imagine it's probably some kinda coke analogue RC, but I've never heard of it and couldn't find any information regarding the chemistry from a quick Google search. Just curious lol.

Me personally, I just took my last dose of Kratom til Monday. Drinkin a beer to help it dissolve faster. I use rolling papers to bomb my Kratom, and sometimes it gives it a kinda extended release effect. I'd much rather get hit by it hard then have it stretch out lol. I'm also out of weed unfortunately. I have half a gram of some beautiful golden-blonde wax, but alas, no rig haha. Oh well, this Kratom is kicking in, and I'm gonna take some diph and doxylamine to kick up the sedation. I know I'll end up searching for weed crumbs before the end of the night lol... Prolly just sandwich a fat dab in some crumbs. =D

Edit: Took the dab and am faded as fuck. Peace homies. %)

Last edited:
Well so far today I've taken my normal 8mg daily Xanax.Got a hook up from a family member who gets the same pain meds I do(perc 10s)Instead of rationing them untill my next DR appt like I should,I was so happy to be out of the mild withdrawls I've been in that my dumb ass took 80mg right off the bat,then,a few hour later,re-dosed with another 50mg best saved for in the morning.Guess I'll be humbly asking for a few more before doctor appointment im 9 days since I only have 15 left.Gonna suck to have to pay it back once my scriptsd get filled.Last night was a piece of dumbassedness on my part.WDs made me Take 20mg of Xanax washed down with 2 screwdriver flavor Jooses and way too much whiskey.I fell down twice in front of the family and they had to actually put my drunken,benzoed ass to bed.Guess that's gonna put a damper on my drinking for a bit.Their house,their rules.Sigh.Guess I'll take 100mg of diphenhydramine and call it a night once it kicks in.Goodnight fellow BLers.Hope everyone has a pleasant evening and no one is sick or too sober.I'll holler back at yall tomorrow.
downerhead.

m8GU7.png

Fuckin lahey :D. I wanna drink beer but it is still morning so coffee will have to do

Cn95 I've seen akira, definitely a classic! I think I've seen a bit of afro samurai too. I need to branch out more

I split 1g between 2 crackers last night, ate them and they knocked my ass out! About to roll a joint now.

wats up throwin it out to the Trailer Park Boys. Season 8 is fantastic.

Comin up on dank single serving eddible, some bong rips, 2mg etizolam now 2mg more

^I love TPB ;)

OT: Very high on countless Soma, about to smoke a bowl to balance it all out ;)

I think I like ghost in the shell (the original from like 1995) more but I'll need to rewatch akira. I remember motorcycles and craziness.

Now that I'm caffeinated I'm gonna mow the lawn so I can start drinking in celebration. The grass doesn't even need to be cut ;)

Im drinking this and this. Bragging? Just a little.

Last edited:
Baked off eddible and 8mg~etiz taken over time
Like 8 or 9 2mg lope tabs, gettin it down and out
bongs till i pass out i guess

Time for another joint! Gonna get faded on this cloudy windy day

Status
Not open for further replies.