• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How have drugs affected you

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSnuggles

Ex-Bluelighter
Bluelight forum

Basic Drugs discussion

Thread

To the drug users of Bluelight forum

Hi I am a News reporter and want to find out more about drug users and dealers alike but also how drugs have affected people on this site and what led you to take the drugs in the first place and how miserible and wretched your life has become any contribution would be most appreciated

yours sincerley

Jimmy Stewart

Isnt it kinda assuming if you just assume everyone taking drugs have made their lives miserable and wretched?

Please read forum guidelines OP. While you could definitely relate your thread to the concept of Harm Reduction, it's extremely broad. I'm not gonna jump to conclusions or anything, but if this is a "troll" post, intended to hurt my or my comrade's feelings, you actually just made me giggle, because right now, I feel better than you've ever felt in your entire life ;). Your need to proactively spread negativity (it doesn't take a professional psychologist to discern this) is like proclaiming to the world that you have low self-esteem. For your own good, if you wish to continue spreading negativity to make yourself feel better, go about it in a less direct way maybe.

"I'm a news reporter" is further evidence that you probably don't have much going for you. I mean, maybe, just maybe there's a possibility that this is a true statement, but it seems more like a textbook pre-validation to imply your superiority over others. It's not like you need to be Sigmund Freud to make these inferrences about people.

Also, your most grievous sin has been violating our forum guidelines. This isn't Basic Drug Discussion material and in the future, we would appreciate you trying to alter your threads to be more in line with our stated goals.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.