• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How fucking hard is it to get a shag off the internet in the UK?

Dude, Sharing food is the best! My best mate and I work on this premise when dining out! We each get something that both of us would like and swap halfs! Two halves of two different meals! YUM! Works the same for starters!

Saying that, if you asked either one of us to share and you've nothing to swap with you can GTF! I'll swap but you have to be pretty fucking special for me to give up tasty treats!

Trading food is good. Sharing food is not.

I've hit a real streak of form on POF.
I would say the drugs defo work when putting together intresting messages.

Best combo...booze, 4-aco-dmt, Geeb, Zannies and a fag to smoke when typing.
Got a meet up tomorrow night with a very attractive/funny/cool girl...so hoping that goes well.

To be fair though I was chatting away last night up till she went to bed having a right bit of chemistry going and carried on banging out a few messages elsewhere. This is where the drugs maybe don't work cos you don't know when to put the phone down.

Anyway she's went quiet on me today so either clocked me online half the night on POF or I've message her pal or something. Anyway got a good wee spark going with a very outdoorsy type nurse who seemed nice so lined up for a chat this weekend and possible meet up.

Remember....baw deep gets you results :sus:

Not very hard if you have facebook and any level of photography skills I'd guess. Especially for females all they have to do is start chatting with a few guys. Males it's easier to come across as some sort of digital sex offender. But I'll take my chances :D

POF, tinder and the likes are a waste of time. You will end up pidgeon holed into some sort of back and forth unproductive chastised unhappy relationship.

The easiest way is the traditional way of actually going to a bar. But I guess there are many of us here too drugged up to leave the house and too tight to pay for drinks with precious spondools that could be spent on even more precious drug piggery =D

Right first blind date ‘dating site’ date (lorra lorra datesin there) went not too bad on Saturday. She was pretty cool…bit mental at timeswhich I actually quite like in a woman. Few drinks in a posh hotel then onto oneof these multi bar places. Three levels with different type bars etc. All I hadleft in my stash was 4-aco-dmt and if you keep the lines really small it makesyou super socialable. Nipped in for my third line in the posh hotel toilets andobviously bit drunk at this point and got a bit greedy.

Got back and sat down and thought ooooohhhh fuck as itstarted coming on. Knew I just had to ride it out to I got over the peak then Icould handle it from there. Could feel my eyes rolling back the way and tryingto keep eye contact with her whilst she was morphing and everything was movingaround behind where she was sitting. Think I pulled it off…well I did cos youhad her tongue down my throat about an 1hr later in ‘da club’ felt like I wasat an under 16’s disco getting off way ma burd.

Just for the record young posh coked up girls are the mostannoying people EVER. Got stuck with two up in the outside smoking area. Didn’thave any cigs so bummed one of them which meant I had to listen to their pishpatter for the next hour. One of them at the top of her voice ‘I’m a doctor andI can’t believe I’m smoking’…she was actually a doctor. I’m like shut the fuckup and give me another one of your cigs. What I will say the other annoying onedid offer me a toot of her ching…even tried to force it into my hand. Ipolitely declined as I didn’t want to start talking the same fucking bollocksthey were.

Said it before and say it again….coke is a total dickhead ofa drug

Type my shit up on e mail at work and copy it across to post on here so I don't have Bluelight up on my screen. Keeps mis-spacing words etc when I paste. Annoying as fuck but just explaining the scrappy post.