• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How fucked am I?

EnjoyerOfDrugs

Bluelighter
Hey

So about 6 months ago I discovered the DNM I always knew it was there but never considered it, I wanted to get some benzos and quality heroin. At the beginning everything went fine orders came through than after a while I stopped getting packages to my home so I decided to hire a po box again it all went well until I got a letter (not from the police) but customs saying we have seized your package so I assumed that address was done aswell, so I went to a new po box company and got 2 orders through (Happy days) some lovely heroin and coke. But 8 days ago I made a domestic order of some benzos and it still hasn't arrived I also have 2 international orders I'm waiting for which can take 1-2 weeks . But domestic orders normally only take 1-2 days so I'm obviously convinced that it's another address gone how does it work? Does your name eventually get blacklisted? I was an idiot ordering loads of shit when I started , I'm afraid to even look at how many pills I have left I know it's low I've been taking a mix of diaz klons fake xanax fake diaz fake zopis and others I can't remember the name of, some days I took 8 pills some days 6. What can I do now? The pills on the streets here (tranex) are rotten pressed shite and there the only option for one of the biggest drug markets in the world we have the shittest drugs . I done a benzo detox before through the Ashton manual with the full support of a doctor I was in control of it and it was hell, how bad do you guy's reckon the incoming cold turkey is gonna be? I'm scared out of my mind, has anyone else messed up there name or address with using dark net markets? God help me.
Thanks for any help

I got caught getting fent from the dark web to canada, nothing happened. I got a letter from health canada asking me to prove i was doing research within 30 days or they wee destroying it. don't think they knew what it was.
try to see a doctor or taper what you have, won't be pleasant, sorry to say. try to get a doctor to taper. cold turkey benzos can be dangerous.
Sorry, wish i had better news

Hey

So about 6 months ago I discovered the DNM I always knew it was there but never considered it, I wanted to get some benzos and quality heroin. At the beginning everything went fine orders came through than after a while I stopped getting packages to my home so I decided to hire a po box again it all went well until I got a letter (not from the police) but customs saying we have seized your package so I assumed that address was done aswell, so I went to a new po box company and got 2 orders through (Happy days) some lovely heroin and coke. But 8 days ago I made a domestic order of some benzos and it still hasn't arrived I also have 2 international orders I'm waiting for which can take 1-2 weeks . But domestic orders normally only take 1-2 days so I'm obviously convinced that it's another address gone how does it work? Does your name eventually get blacklisted? I was an idiot ordering loads of shit when I started , I'm afraid to even look at how many pills I have left I know it's low I've been taking a mix of diaz klons fake xanax fake diaz fake zopis and others I can't remember the name of, some days I took 8 pills some days 6. What can I do now? The pills on the streets here (tranex) are rotten pressed shite and there the only option for one of the biggest drug markets in the world we have the shittest drugs . I done a benzo detox before through the Ashton manual with the full support of a doctor I was in control of it and it was hell, how bad do you guy's reckon the incoming cold turkey is gonna be? I'm scared out of my mind, has anyone else messed up there name or address with using dark net markets? God help me.
Thanks for any help

The domestic order that hasn't landed yet was probably never sent imo.

What do you mean messed up name and address like you've put the wrong addy? I once had a pack land when the seller put the complete wrong post code. Just took like an extra week lol.

I got caught getting fent from the dark web to canada, nothing happened. I got a letter from health canada asking me to prove i was doing research within 30 days or they wee destroying it. don't think they knew what it was.
try to see a doctor or taper what you have, won't be pleasant, sorry to say. try to get a doctor to taper. cold turkey benzos can be dangerous.
Sorry, wish i had better news
Yeah that's the obvious option but here in Ireland doctors simply won't prescribe benzos and I'm a junkie so he probably wouldn't believe a word I tell him and think I'm just looking for pills.

What do you mean messed up name and address like you've put the wrong addy? I once had a pack land when the seller put the complete wrong post code. Just took like an extra week lol.
Nah it was sent I spoke to him today and he's resending he's very trustworthy

And it's fucked here in Ireland most people don't order international, I also made orders from England which is a big no no since Brexit, but most people say the good days are over, Irish customs really cracked down

I'm convinced my name is blacklisted or something cause with the latest address I used only countrys people say are successful.

Doctors are awful in some countries, here in canada you can go to a methadone clinic for benzos

It would help for you to list how many milligrams of each benzo (fake, rc, legit, or otherwise) you still have, that way someone can offer you a potential schedule. It sounds like you’re nervous to look, worried panic will set in, when you count them. But I assure you even if you were taking loads of high potency analogues, there’s a practical way to say, okay, for instance, split your one last Valium into 4 parts, use for X days, then split your one last Clon into 4 parts, use for X days after that. That type of thing.
Yeah I get you try and make it as comfortable as possible I'll check tommorow and before I go to the doctors I didn't even look at what pills I was taking I was just picking a blister and popping 2 pills at a time the klonipin were the only distinct ones,looks wise I'm already panicking and just wanting to take more, it's been about 6 months I've been on them the last time was 7-8 years, will it be as bad?
Cheers ✌️

I think you might be right friend, he pulled some bullshit on me last night I can't go into detail for opsec reasons but I think I got fucked

Good news
I got some oxys in my po box this morning I have an order of benzos on the way please God they land by Friday and I should be ok, I'm gonna start a detox process the panic of relying on DNM is horrible.
Cheers everyone

You are going to need to get some medical attention my friend. I'd love to sit here and tell you how you can solve this yourself through titration. That is just not likely to work.

Those darknet Benzodiazepines man. I don't even like thinking about how many people have become perma-fried due to the easy availability.

Don't freak out man. God will help you and so will we. We are here both for advice and emotional support. You are doing just fine, as you're here, you're talking and you're already taking the first small step toward getting straight.

I also understand how scattered and chaotic a person's thoughts are when they're using heavy Benzodiazepines. Tell yourself it's out of your hands. Plan when you're gonna go to the hospital and let the staff there get you through this.

Doctors are awful in some countries, here in canada you can go to a methadone clinic for benzos

I don't want to hijack the thread, but could you please elaborate? I was unaware that this was a practice. Which Benzodiazepine do they use?

I think they use diazepam. When i first went and i said i was on clonazepam they asked if i wanted to taper. I knew a guy getting Valium to taper

I think they use diazepam. When i first went and i said i was on clonazepam they asked if i wanted to taper. I knew a guy getting Valium to taper

That's great. I'm glad people up there have options. Very interesting. I heard that in Switzerland they use a Benzodiazepine called Clorazepate (Tranxene) which is considered less-recreational and is very long-acting.

Canada is very liberal when it comes to drugs. I could go to any emergency room and say i lost my benzos or morphine and they will give a 3 day supply. The doctors would rather write a script instead of risking the patient turning to fentanyl. Treating instead of punishing is the goal. I wish the USA would catch up, to many people needlessly suffering.