• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How Fucked AM I

chazman58

Greenlighter
I have been taking etizolam for 9 months and am up to 30 mg of pharma grade Indian Etizest 1mg tabs a day. I am definitely in seizure territory and if my order doesn't land on Saturday I will def have a seizure because i only have 60 left and i have to meet up with family Saturday. Tracking says it should arrive sat but who knows with USPS.

That is many fold as much benzos as i was dependent on. Id suggest you go to the hospital or risk serious injury or potentially life threatening symptoms.

I agree with d1nach. For the sake of safety go to the hospital if all else fails

Yeah man, if you get your etizolam on time then I guess all is good but if you for whatever reason do not get the package, don't even think twice about checking yourself in.

How long do you plan on keeping this up though? You should look into ordering something to taper off of. I wouldnt even attempt to taper with just etizolam because it is too short acting and there are too many low points felt in between doses to justify taking more when you shouldn't. Eventually you are going to find yourself in a position where you do not have the etizolam you need, especially at 30 mgs a day.

Just doesn't seem sustainable my friend.

Word that works. I've used diclaz many times to jump off the etizolam train.