• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How does your stimulant use affect your environment?

Gaffy

Bluelighter
I've noticed that often my environment seems to be more attentioned to my self-being and behaviour; thought pattern when I consume stimulants, as if people's minds are triggered by mine's state and well-being, often resulting in me undertaking actions such as packing some "surplusses" or making single-dose units as if I could somehow "come to help" to these people being spectators of my state of mind, which is quite useless in itself as I in no way someone is just going to distribute to people using resonance; Yo!
Off topic;
Do you feel your stim use affects your environment, like these storys of tweakers seeing the SWAT outside their house waiting for a sign to smash the house's entranceway and spooky appearances like deliverys that actually aren't there etc; and most especially the days following stim use; as if people somehow knew! :p

Funny times,
Enjoy your stims!

Gaffy

Edit:spelli h

Reading myself I realise I'm too much im an "open-state of mind" behaviour, I should ease down.

My environment is 1000% cleaner when I use stimulants 😂
It all works out yaey.? Glad to hear that. There was a time were using amps made me fit in perfectly until I no longer saw any point in continuing being that perfect, which caused me to try out IV.

I bored everybody out and kicked on the others, now I réalise re-up isn't an option unless some magic unlocks itself and this actually becomes enjoyable..
Just had the 20:00 a'clock make some noise fest with the neighbours.
I think I'm going to use this thread to report on my use and how it goes from now on, like a journal TR for this particular batch of Eutylone.

3grams in , heart rate on a steady 120 since I redosed three tokes minutes ago. Had two glasses of sangria, as I was in slight alcohol withdrawal. No need for smoking either.
Catched up with a friend to get some tobacco, otherwise cool evening; bit bored, drew a two-sided face:

di9YCXJ.jpg

(Flip your phone)

Heart rate is worrying; making some (in french) malisse, tilleul, passiflore, aubepine herbal tea to ease my heartrate and tension too bad I don't have wild vine, really helps with hypertension.

Otherwise I noticed I'm "standing weird" as in my head stands to the left anf it takes me ages to notice, pretty weird. It happened with Ephylone once.