• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How do you usually take LSD blotters?

How do you usually consume LSD blotters?

• Swallow almost immediately

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Keep in mouth a while, then swallow

Votes: 299 62.4%
  • Keep in mouth until totally dissolved

Votes: 110 23.0%
  • Keep in mouth briefly and then spit out

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 2.7%

• Total voters
In my state one blotter is 20 euros,and the article said one blotter is enough for 5 people..

Well I think its important to swallow blotters asap these days. The last thing I want is to trip on someones horribly laid 25xnbome.

If i have food in my stomach I hold under tongue for quicker absorption. If not I keep it in my mouth for a few minutes then swallow.

--- then gargle orange juice for 5 minutes and spit it all out into a glass -- this removes the strychnine and the ink from the acid in the blotter.
I then drink the orange juice that my friend has spat out, and they drink mine -- this prevents cross-tolerance from building up (which is common with tryptamines and phenethylamines -- LSD is a drug, so it is both a phenethylamine AND a tryptamine).

I keep them suckers in my mouth until they melt! Right on my tongue.
Here was the ones from my 30th birthday. I did MXE, DMT, THC, LSD, scoobie snax and XanaX all within one hour. lol
tabs001.jpg

Here's how you look when loaded on the six above said drugs...
tabs002.jpg

Probably won't forget that birdthay for a while...

I swallow my blotters now, so that I don't get slammed with an NBOMe high.

My blotters I take sublingually, but I am always careful to make sure I stick the used tab somewhere noticeable. One time I spent all night leaving all my spent tabs on the glass door of a nearby caravan. Fuck knows what they though when they woke up haha.

I choose keep it in mouth then swallow (sublingually, till it's almost dissolved). That is my prefered oral method. But my favorite acid RoA is IV. It's mind blowing. So I guess I should have chose other.

I also swallow~ After I have enough time to taste it for an unwanted chemical. That's never happened to me...TG

I keep them between my gums and cheek, then when they've been sufficiently permeated by my saliva and start to break down (about 30-60 mins in), I gnash the bits of blotter with my teeth and tear apart the fibers until there's nothing left. Swallow the remains.

I swallow them down immediately... I also wait about an hour plus, after I eat dinner, lunch or breakfast.