• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how do you smoke crack?

sticko

Greenlighter
sounds like a really stupid question... i've only ever snorted crack before, i have a crack pipe off a friend, wondering how to use it and like what ta do when you smoke it. cheers. :D

oh and i know its addictive and everything, so please no innfo like that.

.....trrroooolllllll

(lol although I appreciate this question being asked in the 'homeless' thread =p)

I got offered crack earlier, I didn't get to see how he smoked it tho cuz I left.

There is a "crack megathread" under "Other Drugs" which has some real good in depth explanation on how to smoke crack so take a look there. Very good and comprehensive info

Put some screen in the pipe if it dont have any already
Put crack in pipe
put crack pipe in mouth
make sure crack dont spill
put fire to it, lighter works good
suck it

Yeah - unbreakable summed it up good and for a much much longer more in depth discourse check out the crack megathread I mentioned in my earlier post.

Dude all these people aren't helping here...

1.If your crack pipe already has that wirey long filtering in it than ur ready..
2.You put the crack on top of the filtering...
3.When you go to light it, point the pipe up and look up so the end where the crack is is facing towards the sky..
4.Light it till you here it sizzle than slowly bring it down and keep on lighting and rotating it while it's now facing the ground since you slowly brought it down while lighting...

ugh... hope that helps.. I've only done it once and know this shit... common people ;-)

Actually Jay . . . I was helping - - there are very long detailed descriptions of exactly how to smoke crack effectively in the "crack megathread" within "other drugs."

I sometimes put a lil ash in with the chore boy - but not too much (tastes horrible), I'm sure it makes it burn longer.

chuck it in a pipe or bulb blast it wth asmuch heat as possiable n breath it in hold it for aslong as u can blow out and repate

Yea I wasted about $500 worth of crack the first binge I went on, because I did not smoke it properly......has a pipe with chore and all, but did not melt the crack before ripping it and usually only held it in for like 10 seconds......crack is like salvia in the aspect that you have to hold it in as fucking humanly possible.

Yep - there are several elements that have to all work together to have a really good bellringing crack smoking experience
1) Need to start with good crack instead of stuff cut all to hell
2) Good smoking device - straight shooter with chore in the end seems to work the best
3) Melt a piece of crack into the chore and then when it starts smoking start drawing hard while continuing to heat the stem.
4) Suck in as much smoke as you can and then try to hold it in 30-40 seconds.

sounds like a really stupid question... i've only ever snorted crack before, i have a crack pipe off a friend, wondering how to use it and like what ta do when you smoke it. cheers. :D

oh and i know its addictive and everything, so please no innfo like that.

Use a product called Chor Boy as your screen. It is sorta like steel wool, you can find it in most stores with the cleaning products. Depending on where u live, even mini-marts have it behind the counter. Just ask for it.

On tin foil with Heroin or in glass pipe with wire wool u can get good recycle out of glass pipes invest in one if u intend on smokig the devils dandruff!!
peace

Telling one how to make a crack pipe is like saying here let me help you destroy your life.. But anyways i wont judge as ive done it. I used sockets for a socket set often then light a piece of cut chor boy on fire to get the copper chemicals off cause its poisinous then make sure its stuff in he pipe real well.. u dont want that hot liquid getting in ur lungs... basically any metal or glass tube will work... put the rock on the top of the chorboy tip melt it in a lil then smoke it.
and asking for doggie bags or choy boy at a minimart that you dont know for sure sells it can be risky if the wrong person such as le is in the store... but there is particular corner stores that sell a dobie bag that comes with a glass rose stem, chorboy and a lighter.. its real popular in the south but some places are cutting it back

I've always put the pad in an antenna with electrical tape at the mouth so to not burn your lips. or put the pad in a rose glass stem. put the rock on the paid while holding it upright, hold the lighter to the outside part of the pipe with the pad so the rock melts into the pad.

then I start out hitting the pipe while holding it upwards, bringing the lighter back to the outside of the pipe where the pad is. (stop inhaling at this point). then bring the pipe straight and take the lighter back to the end and inhale. then bring thelighter back to the outside of the pipe where the pad is again, while not inhaling, and then hold the pipe pointed downwards and bring the lighter back up to the end and finish the hit.

then hold it in as long as you can, you should hear a whistle, or a telephone ringing, and then lots of bass, like if someone says something, it sounds all bassy.