• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cannabis How do you roll a joint my fellos UK smokers?

Gaaaah, AFTER rolling you do the roach!?

Sick fuck.

Nah jkkkz I think I used to do it that way when in first started out. Deffo old skool.

If you're forced to use little skins, do y'all use 2 skins glued in an L shape for a better cone shape, or 3 with the 3rd there to keep it together?

I used to make flaming backflips back when I was a major pot heed before I realized that teeeny bit of paper makes no difference at all except it risks fucking up your j.

That hash looks nice @elgoucho9
My God that's old skool style.

I remember when king-size Rizla came out, it was such a luxurious way to skin up.

My God that's old skool style.

I remember when king-size Rizla came out, it was such a luxurious way to skin up.
Remember the stumpy, semi-king-size that came in a green or red packet? Shorter and wider than the modern ones? Wonder if you can still get them...

I reckon silvers are most full of chemicals. Blues burn best/cleanest.

Then like Element Rice Papers are the pinnacle.

Just bunning my last joint of old skool NL5 haze. Hoping the *ahem* markets pop back up, as I've nothing else available locally at the minute, since my main boys crops ran out. CBF buying ghetto weed lol.

Remember the stumpy, semi-king-size that came in a green or red packet? Shorter and wider than the modern ones? Wonder if you can still get them...
the greens iirc were thick like a sheet of a copybook, could distinctly taste the paper with the rollie

I like a slim paper so fold up to a CM off the length of my skin so there's minimal unneeded overlap

the greens iirc were thick like a sheet of a copybook, could distinctly taste the paper with the rollie

I like a slim paper so fold up to a CM off the length of my skin so there's minimal unneeded overlap

I've ran out of papers... and only have the ones that come with the pack of Amber Leaf.

Just bought new weed there. Amnesia haze, Skywalker OG and Zcube. I don't normally fuck with ammy but this guys ammy last time I had it was like the stuff from 10 years ago and burning clean as a whistle. None of it was more then £30 a 3.5 either. Can't grumble.

I've ran out of papers... and only have the ones that come with the pack of Amber Leaf.

Just bought new weed there. Amnesia haze, Skywalker OG and Zcube. I don't normally fuck with ammy but this guys ammy last time I had it was like the stuff from 10 years ago and burning clean as a whistle. None of it was more then £30 a 3.5 either. Can't grumble.
hmmmm fukkin love me some Zcube gotta say, and it's been a while

Anything with Z terps is fire on the taste department usually i agree. See my guys bit there all seems to be in house though, even his basic OG Kush was coming like clean tasty fire smoking for £95 a half. I know it can be gotten cheaper these days but I've tried from say £150 to even £500 an oz weed before during the cali boom. And this recent guy i found regular UK stands well against the best of it.

All sorts of nice hashes too but i find them too oily on the lungs for reg consumption.

yeah, am having a city weekend with family starting tomorrow and one of them has got some z-something (can't recall exactly) so am gonna be hitting their stash for sure :)

Hope your city weekend break goes well @ageingpartyfiend pal. I'm sure it will go better than my bedroom retreat cut off from the world.

I finally have weed again. Didn't sleep a single wink last night. Got amnesia haze that actually smells like the dam 15 years ago, and some Zcube which also smells dank. Just waiting til everyone fucks off out so i can stink the house out and attempt some sleep. 😴

Hope your city weekend break goes well @ageingpartyfiend pal. I'm sure it will go better than my bedroom retreat cut off from the world.

I finally have weed again. Didn't sleep a single wink last night. Got amnesia haze that actually smells like the dam 15 years ago, and some Zcube which also smells dank. Just waiting til everyone fucks off out so i can stink the house out and attempt some sleep. 😴
going just fine so far thanks, plenty nice food and vapes full of Z-Tree (awesome strain gotta say), good drugs/people/food/sounds

also just got an oz of some of the most beautiful hash you can imagine, up there with best I've seen and that's a lot! Sunset Sherbert strain, oozing with beautiful oil, £130 which is what they paid for it, family rate, result mmmmm

I love hash man. Even the weeds i had earlier. Seems to help mend relationships with people not being so angry.

Iv bullied my way through 3.5 of that zcube. Best l seenim ages.
picked up an eight of the silliest stinky sativa earlier

It's so stinky that I can smell it in the next room in a sealed glass jar inside a ziploc and I have a less than great sense of smell

It's my second batch of this one, love it, the neighbours all start making stage coughs from across the fence every time I light one up lol

Im up at 5.30am. Had a coffee double scoop 2 sugar with 5 martin dows and smoking a 0.7g joint of amnesia haze. Ideal start to a Monday.

rising by 6 and sleeping by 10.30/11 recent months

had to reset from the 2020-2023 cycle of 4am-10am sleeps

Definite improvement but nights out kill me nowadays as I go to bed around the time I used take my first drink