• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How do you feel right this moment? ~ V.Healthy Living

Finally energized again at work. My birthday shenanigans were worth it though ;)

I fell horrible, like the devils advocate... because I am helping my best good friend develop a Methamphetamine addiction.

I know the dealer or whatever.. and me and him split sacks.l ike we did today. He just tells me he loves it so much considering he thizzes like a mad man and it is sooo much better...
Me and him are the only guys around our age that do it and we sneak around to do it.. I just feel bad for being the supply... but he asks me every time he gets some money if we can get some... I dont know how to stop

Hang in there dude. My friends and I used to do that all the time but we were always there for each other and if somebody got a bit out of line, we'd be honest and upfront about it...
the question is ...how are YOU on meth? You cant help your friend if you yourself are out of control..but anyway, maybe this would be suited for the Dark Side..you could get a lot of helpful suggestions there. ^^

fucking awesome. i had a cold this morning, so i went to martial arts class and viola - no more cold

i love burning away attackers with my chi, regardless of their size ;)

I feel very good physically, best shape I've ever been in. Mentally/emotionally I'm pretty much a trainwreck right now...

Right now i feel quite well emotionally; i had a very bad sunday after eating some bad duck, felt unwell & very agitated, just didn't know what to do with myself. I stayed up all night as i do at least once a week as it seems to help me feel more 'myself' if i dont sleep like a zombie every single night.

Later today i'm getting a haircut & tommorow i may go rock climbing. I just hope i can shake this relentless feeling of agitation or i may wind up calling up my valium source. So i suppose i've been better; hopefully soon i can come back & post good things...

It's 4:30 am. Just had my oatmeal now enjoying pre-workout coffee. Feeling

almost ready

Suffering with severe 'lady pains' at the moment. All is well though because I have Nurofen heat patches, pear cider and a very attentive boyfriend to take care of me :)

Suffering with horrible cramps here as well... except I'm allergic to all pain meds (except for ganja, and unfortunately I can't smoke that and go to my job or be around family) which means NO relief for me. It's two days of absolute agony every month and I'm getting pretty fucking sick of it. :X

I've got the lady pains too...and i have work later. Standing and running around seems to make it so much more unbearable than it already is.

Heres to hoping a brief nap and a shower with a french vanilla coffee ground scrub perks me up enough til i can curl up in bed and wait out the rest of the worst of it.

Wonderful! I just got my NSCA-CPT certification today :)

Maybe I'll get my CSCS in a couple months.

Pretty blah... Usual morning routine (of like the past two weeks, lol) was interrupted on numerous levels... So now instead of being able to get homework done when I am most productive without pills, I'm going to cave later and use Adderall as a study aide...

Thanks IP :)
Well, I've been a bad girl ;) on a weeknight too. Its Friday now though and I still went to work despite last nights [unplanned] debauchery. On 2 hours sleep. Thank you coffee!!!!

annoyed

So my gym decided to change its hours this week (not telling anyone - we just showed up on Monday to a sign with the new hours).

Old Hours:
M-F 5:30am - 10:00pm (was 11 a few months prior...)
Sa-Su 6:00am - 9:00pm

New Hours:
M-F 6:00am - 9:00pm
Sa 6:00am - 6:00pm
Su 6:00am - 5:00pm

Seriously??? Either I really need to start lifting in the early morning (probably wouldn't exactly be a bad thing...) or I need to change gyms again. And sweet-talk my way out of deactivation and activation fees again.