• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How do you feel right this moment? ~ V.Healthy Living

^^I am just a tad bit pmsy ;);)<3 I know you'd understand.
When I eat super spicy food you best believe it burns (but Im used to it!)
I feel better now than I did earlier, still hard at work, cant wait to go home , take a shower and eat!

Lethargic but I am hauling my ass to Yoga and my ass feels better, Maria. Hope you do too.
Back to eating well. The Burger King Whopper last night AFTER we ate dinner was a low point. F'ing alcohol and weed. Ooooh how I love to use you as a lame excuse for my poor caloric decision making.

Full... in need of a workout. Just rearranged my room, it looks fabulous. In need of some social interaction.

... I shall be attending the gym in due time.

didn't train today so no no-doz. tea is hitting the spot. not sore at all, rethinking my approach to resistance training. slept well. energised. working productively. quite happy.

burned out, and confused with girls.
I don't want to act like I'm something I'm not.. I don't look good in a 6XXXL Tall Tee, and I don't wear my hat backwards. ugh

I felt like shit this morning. Got a super massage last night, but that made me hungry, ate a midnight dinner, which always gets me heavy in the morning. Got up at noon, and that always makes me feel horrible. :p

Got the 2nd best ever massage of my life tonight (the first one was around 3 weeks ago, same place, same masseuse! ) in this new Thai massage place my officemate recommended to me....one hour of Thai massage followed by an hour of Swedish = HEAVEN ON EARTH.
My masseuse is so damn good, I can barely walk to my car after my session to go home because I'm so relaxed and completely stretched and kneaded, lol. In fact, I'm about to sleep like a baby now. G'night

<3<3 it!!!

Suffering with severe 'lady pains' at the moment. All is well though because I have Nurofen heat patches, pear cider and a very attentive boyfriend to take care of me :)

Hungover and fucking acne cysts. Building up a serious hunger though. I think I could munch on some borderline-unhealthy food and feel quite good.

:D

Sick, but i'm self-medicating with a strong cinnamon-clove-ginger infusion, and its definitely helping. Gonna take a nap soon too.

Really tired. Work is wearing me out and life has been stressful lately.