• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do you crush your pills?

Personally I have myself a pill splitter/crusher. Very handy. If I feel like switching things up a bit, I'll do what I used to without my pill crusher; get a notebook, book, magazine, whatever. Choose a good place within it, fold a few pages in half and open them back up. Break pill into as many pieces as possible on chosen pages, fold pages back over, crush with something hard, i.e. lighter. Tap pages a little bit, and then continue to crush. Unfold the pages, and snort.

I usually crush them with a knife, I cut the pill in half with it, then use the flat part of the knife to finish the job.

Two spoons I've bended so they fit perfect and a ziplock around it so no particles can jump away.

About parachuting, has anyone used rice paper? Like wonton wrappers or rice paper rolling papers? They'd be much easier on your stomach but do they dissolve too quickly going down / are too sticky in your mouth?

^ use toliet paper....

most of them are 2ply sepperate them and use one of them..

I've found that pretty much anything is too sticky in my mouth. I tend to use a small piece torn from a single "ply" of toilet paper, and find that it has too much of a tendency to stick to my mouth/tongue. I'll typically get a mouthful of water, tilt my head back, drop the parachute in, give it a second to get moist so it doesn't stick in my throat (which I've also had happen!), and then swallow.

I had plenty of time to perfect my technique, because iprocin is the last thing you want to taste accidentally.

Mortar and pestle, and only if you want to snort little bits of ground up rock. You have to get a good one that's strong enough not to have bits of powder worn away by the action of using it, which is going to cost more than the 2 dollar pill crusher.

Hose clamp was what I always used for oxy and whatever else. got it like flour

Can you come up with a picture? I have access to a lot of stuff like that, but I can think of several different things you could call a "hose clamp."

its like one of those things that go on a cars intake. they have a spot to screw them tighter. ill see if i can find a pic.

Aero_Seal_Saftey_slotted_Screw_add1.jpg

one of those bad boys

That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure how you'd use it to crush a pill without spraying it everywhere. I'll have to play with one and see what I come up with. Thanks!

XperienceMe said:
^ use toliet paper....

most of them are 2ply sepperate them and use one of them..

Yeah but I like to find the least harsh thing on your body for any RoA, toilet paper isn't going to be harmful, but it isn't supposed to be edible either. I'd like to know if edible rice paper works well if anyone has tried it. Otherwise I'll get some and try myself.

I dont crush pills, but I have seen people put a pill under a bill (money) then crush it with a lighter, then powderize it with the lighter under the bill. It works well and the bill avoids any bits flying away, then you can tap the pill residue of the bill roll it and snort it.