Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

how do I

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucket of nothing

Greenlighter
Hi! I'm new here, I'm from Eastern Europe and I'm looking for some advice as to how do I spot dealer on rave. All my contacts are gone, because ppl are shutting down operations. But I want to roll, what do I do? how to get talking with one?
I've heard the basic "toilet queue" thing but I'm bit shy and some (any) knowledge would be useful

Not sure this is allowed but I don’t really know tbh

I don’t think this will apply to the sort of rave you’re talking about but at squat raves/free parties I would just walk around shouting ‘anyone got xxxxxx for sale’ as loud as I could.

The other thing that’s good to do is find someone that looks really fucked and ask them who they bought from, usually a pretty reliable technique.

i was at a grateful dead concert in like 2003,or04 and i saw this guy put a drop of something right into someone elses mouth. i was already tripping so i didn't persue the dude... i'd say if you see people dealing drugs, then it's probably okay to intrude on their conversation.

i don't know if this is cool with your country, i'm pretty sure i've read people here recommend the dark web too. i know you aren't allowed to recommend websites or vendors. but they have a lot of market websites that have all specific vendors and they give reviews. you might have to try a few times before you get a good vendor and from my experience with the site i was on, the vendors don't really stay around for too long. the market i was having really good luck with actually got shut down, but i've read there are still some going... at least with getting it through the mail, you can test it with a kit before you go to the club so you know what you are gettting. i wouldn't want to recommend just taking random pills from strangers now'a'days. maybe you're trying to befriend a dealer, idk... but good luck if you are the type that doesn't want to mess with the mail. i'm from the US and it's pretty casual here. like i said, i don't know about your country, so i don't know if i'm telling you the wrong thing, but i've had good luck with the internet and mail. you can potentially loose money though or get a letter from the government or something... for the most part i've gotten better deals over the web than in person though.

sorry to the mods if i'm not allowed to recommend the dark web. i'll check to see if this gets deleted and what not so i don't do it again.

Not sure this is allowed but I don’t really know tbh

I don’t think this will apply to the sort of rave you’re talking about but at squat raves/free parties I would just walk around shouting ‘anyone got xxxxxx for sale’ as loud as I could.

The other thing that’s good to do is find someone that looks really fucked and ask them who they bought from, usually a pretty reliable technique.
I've read rules and as long as we are vague and not naming names, it's just social context for drug use, which is okay.

I really don't want to deal with mail. Police here is kinda nuts now, to the point of weed prices doubling over 4 years. That's why I'm not sure about shouting method. It's open party, there are definitely going to be officers there.

But yeah I guess just keeping my eyes open. You gave me some strategies haha

Status
Not open for further replies.