How do I post pictures????

Deicide1212

Bluelighter
I am having difficulty, posting pictures. I am not sure why. If somebody could let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. I am sure it is something incredibly obvious, I am missing lol. Story of my life lol. Thanks!!

You have to put it on an image hosting site first like imgur or imgbb and then paste the image where you want it to go. The reason behind this is that the database can't handle all of the images.

1. Find/post the picture somewhere online.
2. Right-click on the picture, select Copy Image Link.
3. Open a new post, select Insert Image & paste image link.
4. Paste image to the target location.

adding to mr peabody,

sometimes certain images cannot be hotlinked like this, if the image appears broken on bluelight after inserting it you will need to download that picture, upload it to a hosting site such as www.imgbb.com, copy the generated link and then post/insert that link to BL

^ have you read the earlier posts in this thread?

you can't upload pictures to bl. you have to host/save them somewhere online then use the image address/url to insert them into your post.

why not give it a go and come back here if you continue to have issues?

alasdair

Yes facts @alasdairm lol.

Btw notice THAT little trick bl played on us I guess 8-10 months or less? ago

After selecting @WhoEver, it used to still does automatically space it for us but before could continue typing no extra space.

All sudden lol 1 day, nah wos goin on bro ask myself....ahh, sly. Need to add own extra space else selecting username Avatar doesn't work like before.

Ofc can't say it's not just me but is an entirely consistent change.

Like YouTube lol. Recently, may vary obviously different devices but this tablet, allowed hold finger for 2 x speed play on/off at leisure.

V handy, never freeze like long used to but not perfect 10/20/30 etc etc double click forwards back 10 minimum, 5 too would optimise that for me though.

Still having both bothways skip AND still v clear to watch listen (outside music ofc) double forward play was so handy.

Well yesterday what?? Oh, done away w that now. Can swipe L or R when try 2 speed, meaning bottom bar to scroll.

Cheeks really because so isn't viewer improvement IMO.

More corporate. More hrs surely now peeps having to play though back/forth reg pace hence more returns from their hosts sponsors etc.