• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How do I dose Adderall?

Winzip52

Bluelighter
I had my first 30mg Adderalls yesterday. It took 5 (150mg) for a decent effect. I didn't start feeling anything until 90mg. That surprised me because I've never had Adderall or similar type drugs before. I seem to have a tolerance built up to everything under the sun - for no reason. I'm cursed.

I had one Adderall (30mg) this morning. I don't have a clue how many more to take. I feel good right now and still a bit buzzed so I'm not planning on taking more within the next few hours. Not like I can - I only have 4 remaining so it's gonna be a short party.

I have an rx for Klonipin .5mg. I would have minded taking 1 or 2 Klonipins last night but I wasn't sure about mixing them so I didn't.

Is it safe to take a Klonipin or two?

If I don't take any Klonipins can I take 1-2 Roxi's? Unsure of the mg dose of the Roxi's off the top of my head. My goal is maximum euphoria while still able to function.

What should I top out the Adderalls at? Can I take that amount daily?

I am the SAME way with every drug. I actually just rifled down 300mgs of IR Adderall in 15 hours yesterday after not doing it for 4 months. Klonopin is a necessity to have when you're on Adderall and/or coming down. IMO and IME, mixing opiates with adderall is ok albeit the adderall kind of over powers the opiates....I would save the Roxis for the comedown or the next day.... did you sleep at all last night? was it XR or IR?

amphetamines and benzos counter eaxh others effects, so taking klonapin with adderal makes them both like 90% weaker. taking oxycodone with adderall slightly increases the power of oxycodone and slightly decreases the power of adderall, but it isnt really that significant. its like another 3-5 mg of oxycodone and 5-10 less of adderall. natural tolerance varies very widely and its not just only based on weight and hight, so its pretty much impossible to tell without self experimenting. start at 20 mg. if that doesnt get you high in 30 minutes, go to 30 mg. if your still not high, don't take any more wait till it wears off. when you do it the next time, start off with 40 mg. just keep on doing all that till you find the right dose. don't go above 60 mg tho. some people don't get euphoria from amphetamines, so if you feel like you physically cant handle more and youve tried over and over to get high but havent then you probably just dont get euphoria from adderall. klonopin makes it less powerful so take it if u ever do too much, but if you think your lives in danger always just go to the hospital. if it keeps you up at night, take the klonopin then. itll help A LOT with sleep. is it safe to do this daily? yes. will you get accidted tho? probably. every few days at most, but that still isnt completely safe.

I am taking 30mg Adderall. Wish I had known I could take a Klonipin last night. I went to bed at 10:00 - was awake until about 2:00 and then got about four hours of sleep. Feel fine though.

Oh - and the best method for coming off Adderall? Do I have anything to worry about - given that I'll likely consume a total of 10 over a two day period? With I go through withdrawals at all? Should I save one pill for tomorrow or doesn't that matter? What should I take to ease the coming off period?

i know that there are 20 mg IR pink tablets, but there might be a pink pill for XR too, idk. read the code on the pill itself, it should be a few letters and numbers, and google it. it'll tell you.You shouldn't have withdrawals just from one adderall binge, but if u do stuff like that reguarly you could get addicted and have withdrawals. Don't save pills in case you run out and realized your addicted. if its that early itll be better to just completely stop. a 200 mg binge is a lot though... its better cuz its IR, but you might have a lot of trouble sleeping and eating for a long time afterward. the best way i use to come off of an adderall binge is by smoking some weed(indica), eating a ton of munchies, and going to bed while still high.

Thanks! I have one Adderall left. 9 in 24 hours - that can't be a great thing. I've taken two Klonipins so far. Hoping to get my hands on some Roxi's.

Hate to be the one to warn about this, but we all know the dangers of mixing medication.
Take care!

Taking klonopin to come down won't hurt you OP, just don't take a ridiculous amount of both substances at once. You will not get withdrawals from a couple days of using.. Well I won't say you absolutely won't feel like shit afterwards but it's unlikely you will get actual WDs.

Thanks! I have one Adderall left. 9 in 24 hours - that can't be a great thing. I've taken two Klonipins so far. Hoping to get my hands on some Roxi's.

Dosing any higher is unnecessary and likely to be dangerous, have you considered that how you feel is simply how Adderall/Amphetamine makes you feel? Adding more only runs the risk of unpleasant and potentially toxic over-stimulation. The Clonazepam you have taken alongside will be reducing the subjective intensity of the stimulants, and so is great for easing the inevitable comedown. Save your last Adderall until the morning, trust me, it feels so much better at 6am than it does after countless hours of draining one's body.
If you do access Oxycodone, please don't use on top of the two powerful drugs you've already ingested, far too many people die from benzos and opioids combined.

My PM box is open if you need any more help.

<3