• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How did you decide on your screen name, and what does it mean if obscure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing a ton of acid when I made my account. My mind was pretty out there and the name made sense to me at the time. I've wanted to change it to just "Logic" for a while now but I'm too lazy to.

but yeah me+loads of LSD=logicsodeveloped

her ei just copied it from the other thread

my eyes damn near close up when i smoke weed that people used to always ask if they were even open...orginally i used it for my aim name but the full aim name(still do but who uses aim anymore? i havent been on that shit in years...maybe ill sign on just to see if theres people still signed in on my Buddy list) was too long for BL so i had to shorten it up to just chinky..and i orginally came up with it from the chorus of a chingy song called "jackpot" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt6yllQc3k4

[Chingy] What's up?
(Why yo eyes so chinky?) I dunno
(Is it because you've been smoking and drinking?)
Maybe so
(I've been thinking) huh?
(Maybe you come get me) and do what?
Wine me, dine me, take me home and eat me
Okay

damn i didnt realize ivce been goin by that since like 2002-03

Mine is in honor of my friend who died of an overdose, and I chose it since I found bluelight while searching the stamp rating threads to see if the stamp he OD'd on was mentioned anywhere.

wow! so far everyone has put alot of thought into their user name. even though you're wanting to be anon, the user name is personal - to a degree - or represents a time in your life.

MORE! Come on guys! Dish!
Gwen

well do you expect?

all of us who did think about it have thousands of posts...only people who come here to abuse the saite just make up lame names that they regret and want to change once they realize this is a cool site

Okay, back 4 years ago I had a bad,bad cold possibly with a high fever and horrible cough. My wife brought me home some OTC medicine with cough drops.The cough drops said they had honey center in them.I was kinda crazy with fever and thought "honey center" was funny as hell. I was laughing about honey center over and over and my wife said "yes,you're my honey center now go to sleep!! Hence,HC which my wife calls me to this day.Now to KROD,my wife is 14 years younger than me and she was quite gothic and different in high school in the 1990's. She was called a Dork a lot. I said she wasn't my dork she was my krod....dork backward. HCandKrod

A-dor-a-freaking-ble! Do you guys share your account here? So I guess you guys share everything. So the wife also uses? Or does she not know? (oopsy!)
Gwen

Okay, back 4 years ago I had a bad,bad cold possibly with a high fever and horrible cough. My wife brought me home some OTC medicine with cough drops.The cough drops said they had honey center in them.I was kinda crazy with fever and thought "honey center" was funny as hell. I was laughing about honey center over and over and my wife said "yes,you're my honey center now go to sleep!! Hence,HC which my wife calls me to this day.Now to KROD,my wife is 14 years younger than me and she was quite gothic and different in high school in the 1990's. She was called a Dork a lot. I said she wasn't my dork she was my krod....dork backward. HCandKrod

in 2001 i signed up as memphisX. memphis is obvious the X was because i was looking for info on orange alligator rolls.

soon they switched servers (from .nu to .ru) and my name was apparantely murdered in the switch. when i returned it wouldnt give me memphisX so MemphisX2 was registered....i dont know what happened to that one maybe another server switch....MemphisX3 was born and still lives...

anyone remember when BL was nothing but pillreports, trip reports and DanceSafe?

in 2001 i signed up as memphisX. memphis is obvious the X was because i was looking for info on orange alligator rolls.

soon they switched servers (from .nu to .ru) and my name was apparantely murdered in the switch. when i returned it wouldnt give me memphisX so MemphisX2 was registered....i dont know what happened to that one maybe another server switch....MemphisX3 was born and still lives...

anyone remember when BL was nothing but pillreports, trip reports and DanceSafe?

How very european ravey! Is BL an international site. I mean, of course it is, but was it invented by Europeans who danced like crazy and ate x until the cows came home for many years...?

xo
Gwen

How very european ravey! Is BL an international site. I mean, of course it is, but was it invented by Europeans who danced like crazy and ate x until the cows came home for many years...?

xo
Gwen

the servers were based overseas as to avoid authorities here. the site was mainly ravers and such when i first found it. as time went on more and more people started coming in, threads about other shit kept popping up and then they started with Other Drugs, Drug Culture, The Lounge and expanded Trip Reports past ecstasy tabs. this was like '02 or '03. i took a long break (due to heroin and not giving a fuck about much else) and when i came back bluelight was fucking huge...this was like '04.

but to answer your questions yes initially the site only catered to rave kids (candy kids) and the like

fun fact: BL was bankrolled by a famous horse gambler and odds manipulator (xtcxtc) his first name was alan dont remember his last. his whole gallery was nothing but philipino prositutes

alan woods was his name

here is a little info. from the little i have read about him, the man was a fucking genius.

http://www.bookmakers1.com/alanwoods.html

Last edited:
A-dor-a-freaking-ble! Do you guys share your account here? So I guess you guys share everything. So the wife also uses? Or does she not know? (oopsy!)
Gwen
Funny you should ask.Ironically,I am 48 and have had my rowdy days in 1970's and 80's.I stick to mostly alcohol while my wife is the big user these days. I come on here mainly for the humor and posts like these while she has no desire to post at this time.But,other than drugs and bl,yes we are a team all the way! Thanks for the thread.

I was doing a ton of acid when I made my account. My mind was pretty out there and the name made sense to me at the time. I've wanted to change it to just "Logic" for a while now but I'm too lazy to.

but yeah me+loads of LSD=logicsodeveloped

Don't change your name man, I think it's pretty badass

I got it from medicine cabinet archeologist and just shorteneed it to 'medicine cabinet' the ' ' makes it looks likea med cab.

plus lots of good stuff is found in medicine cabinets lol

I got it from medicine cabinet archeologist and just shorteneed it to 'medicine cabinet' the ' ' makes it looks likea med cab.

plus lots of good stuff is found in medicine cabinets lol

yeah, really. don't let me near any of your medicine cabinets! i am a notorious random people's house afterparty thief! but i usually never see them again, so i don't feel so bad...

Gotta love that Iggy Pop :D

It's actually suited me quite well throughout my Bluelight career too! Good stuff!

I remember the .nu days Memph. That was back in my club/rave days and I was all about beige supermans and white sunflowers and shit. Haha, everyone I used to roll with used to check.nu but we were all about pill reports. After my metamorphosis from club drugs to opioids I ended up finding the place again just out of curiosity and OD became the place to be.

I don't know. I forgot all about bluelight for the longest time and then when I came back it was already .ru.

Status
Not open for further replies.