• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How did you decide on your screen name, and what does it mean if obscure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means "scream" in german. A lot of times I wish I could scream when ever I needed to, no matter where I am. And everyone wants to scream sometimes. :| lame I know

Oh wow, I swear I used to know someone surnamed Schreier. I wonder if he knew his name meant 'Screamer' in German.

"i'm a hustla baby, i just want you to know. it ain't where i been, but where i'm bout to go..." <-- Jay Z

hustla was a nickname and 09 is the year i started using it as a s/n.

Soundsystem is a song by operation ivy. When I was signing up, I normally put 00 because soundsystem is alway taken.

"soundsystem gonna bring me back up, yeah, one thing that I can depend on. Static pulse inside of music bringing us escape, its always temporary changing nothing in its wake, just a second when were leaving all this shit behind, just a second but were leaving just this much in mind :

to resist despair that second makes you see
to resist despair, cuz you cant change everything
to resist despair in this world is, what it is
what it is, what it is to be free"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dMVHxFzNK4

punk rocks

hmmm at the time i was smoking weed actually come to think of it i wasnt ,had stopped by then .....so i dont know what/why the hell i picked it ...kinda catchy though

I think it was some slogan on dancesafe or ecstacy data or somewhere and I thought it sounded cool. I didnt think I would still be coming here 7 years later at the time I just wanted some gc/ms pill test results.

i thought...this is so strikingly original it will make jaws drop, and it wasn't taken for some reason.

Or is this copyright infringement?

i suffer a chronic fungal infection.

jokes. it's an adulterated cheech and chong reference

Footscray is a suburb of Melbourne, known as 'footscrazy' because of the variety of characters, criminals and druggies that inhabit it.

Lots of fun times spent there, it seemed appropriate.

This has been my screename for quite some time, wherever I sign up. I made it to read as "kind zone" as a referance to an ounce of 'kind bud', and decided to make it more difficult for spammers/trolls&other undesireables on the web to type in my name. I used numbers substituted for the vowels to copy some of the tech geeks names I saw. I wanted the name to appear cryptic, and somewhat difficult to figure out to make people use their minds. I also like to think that I am a mostly kind person, and wanted to spread that kindness in cyberspace, thus creating zones of kindness wherever I posted. After all when you share kindness with others, it tends to encourage them to act likewise. I sign my posts with "<KZ>" so I remember to edit my posts, and be sure I really want to make the post.I hope to spread some of my 'kindzone' around this site for awhile !
<KZ>

well at the time I made this sn I was in school at the University of Alabama the crimson tide and I was just getting into heroin so I just put the too concepts together. It was ony much later that I realized that it could be interpretted as a red dick. oops.

I was really into psychedelics and breaking down barriers and exploring new territory when I joined BL. According to Tibetan Buddhism, bardos are transitional or intermediate states between planes of existence. The fifth bardo is the bardo of luminosity where the truth of nature is revealed which is accompanied by inner peace and increased awareness.

It doesn't really mean anything to me personally lol.

my handle represents the my most favorite colour, and then the 2nd part is what im against due to my beliefs.

This is the only site that I am anything different. As I am sure you can see. I didn't put much more thought into it, than my D'sOC (drugs of choice). I belong to FaceBook where I am obviously myself. I also contiribute to one other forum, where I am a different "screen name", it is a work/grooming related forum. It is "the go to", for pretty much anything in the "pet industry"

I would be kind of ( actually "a whole lot") mortified if my "pet grooming peers" knew of what I do

Where does your user name come from?

We were talking about this in one of the other threads here in the NASADD, and thought I'd ask everyone here.

Where does your user name come from?

Mine is Gwen Cooper - the shitkicking undercover agent on Torchwood, a primarily British TV Series that is an offshoot of Dr. Who that also had a season on STARZ here on cable tv.

Share your story? I'd love to hear it!
love,
Gwennie

My irl nickname is Johnny and that was taken so I added blue like the scotch

-1_johnnie-walker-bottle-pic.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.