• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How did you decide on your screen name, and what does it mean if obscure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Droppers stands for the dropper used to drop acid and the neck is my favorite part of the body.

I like mine because the "Tree" part of it can change based on my mood. Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, Acacia Confusa, or even a large Ganja plant or Christmas tree.

It's 'cause when I spit, my shit induces dat hemorrhagic fever, yo. ;)

ebola

I always wondered about the question mark tbh

And what is the answer to the question? :p

bb.jpg

Keith Bandit is an alias I will use sometimes and it is really just a reverse of one badass Amurican

I've been a bit of an graeco-roman historian( mythology especially) for as long as I can remember and the name always sounded beautiful to me. It's also a reminder to live life!
Thenatos was the greek dæmon of silent death, brother to Hypnos the dæmon of sleep.
Being a heavy user of sedatives/opioids the name seems fitting.

Late one night, while I was prowling the streets for my next victim, I happened upon a man in a darkened alley. As I approached I saw what seemed to be a troubled or disgruntled face smeared with emotion and decided then he would be perfect. I readied my knife as I approached. He had discerning and clearly kind eyes so I decided to make it quick and clean. My last two steps I sped towards him, then lunged, aiming for his vital points in the stomach region to make sure things would be over quickly as possible. He crumpled forward, fell to his knees, then hit the ground hard. I leaned in to make sure it was all over when with great speed as well as power, he grabbed my collar and yanked me towards him. Surprised, I thought he would attack but instead he only quietly said, " Since you've decided to steal my life, you have to do something for me!". I was highly confused but replied, "And what would that be?". He then proceeded to tell me about this site and others he was on, urging me to take his place as "Help?!?!" and to make all my future UNs this name as well. After I got weights, a tarp, and a few cinder blocks, then threw him into the ocean from the pier, I decided I would take him up on his offer....and that is how I became known as "Help?!?!".

Definitely feels good to finally tell that tale although it would certainly be interesting to have known more about that mysterious man in the alley but I suppose it's a bit to late for that....:D8o:sus:

http://www.powersrider.com//v/vspfiles/photos/CAPXL-2T.jpg

I bet alot of people think my name is simply a rip-off of captain heroin's name but that's not the case at all. When I first got into kratom I used to buy this brand of kratom capsules named "Captain Kratom" from my local headshop. Every week I would go and buy these capsules and after a while the employees would be like "lemme guess, captain kratom?". After a while they just started calling me "captain'' or "captain kratom" so the name just stuck with me lol.

I get really cold feet in the winter. I've always had bad circulation to my extremities which gets worse in the cold. A few years ago I was looking up ways to increase blood flow, and one of the methods was to topically apply a capsaicin cream. I didn't have any such cream and was impatient so I read of how else to topically apply capsaicin and one of the methods was simply lining the inside of your socks with ground cayenne pepper. After I told of what I was doing in PD Social, Willow11 (Swilow) came out and called me PepperSocks. It fit my playful, energetic, passionate and often hot-headed personality so well I instantly identified with it. I was a mod at the time, and made the switch. :)

Mine is kinda basic. I like llamas. They aren't even my favourite animal, but I like them :p

Had seen a picture of some Saffron flowers and thought they were pretty, but just plain Saffron was taken. One of my fave colors is blue, so voila - BlueSaffron. I didn't realize at the time that when ppl wanted to address me for short they'd be saying "hey BS, I agree with your post..."

it means exactly what you think, and I chose it because it's hilarious.

I changed the second word to all caps when I was a mod cause I always read the name in my head like Captain Falcon from super smash bros. "falcon PUNCH!"

Status
Not open for further replies.