• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric How deep have you gone on high dose experinces.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
This is a thread to discuss the craziest deepest shit you have been through on crazy doses/combos. Have you ever seen the big bang happen? have you experinced been some other form of object or life.

Have you relived past lives. Anything that is beyond the realms of just your average tripping stuff is welcomed. What do you make of it all.

I’ve definitely had the whole galaxies-being-born thing. But one experience that really blew me away was when I had some DPT administered IM (don’t recall the dose, probably around 75mg). I experienced the life of a woman who was an Illinois toll-booth worker (I definitely don’t live in Illinois either). And I don’t mean I just saw some scenes of her in her life, I experienced it in a chronological panorama with all of the attendant emotions that she felt. Growing up, her first job in high school, her marriage, work in the toll booth, her children, old age, her home, her back yard, the photos on her fireplace mantle…
That was one experience where I came back and was just like “…whoa…”
As for what I make of it, I’m still sorting it out and trying to decide what it all was. And that was 10 years ago 😂

One time on 3 hits of great WoW blotter, I became convinced I was a half-evolved version of a human; more like a monkey - but I had no mouth. It was freaky at the time, but then 2 decades later, I was watching the Matrix, and that scene where Neo gets his mouth erased totally flipped me backto the trip.
I always took it to be me feeling back into human historical timelines. Made me think of time as a cloud, not a river.

Once, not to long ago, i ingested a second 150 mcg 1P-LSD. Totaling 300 mcg. Had a great trip, but the 2 day's after that I lost all my conscious thinking ability's and did all kinda thing's that i have little to no memory of. Retrieved most of it through anecdote's, my iPhone and check's of shop's and such and my travel card which has an history online. this could be related to my epilepsie, although I took my meds like alway's.

Someone, not sure who, mentioned i went over my limit. Despite me not having a bad trip, I agree.

150 mcg LSD analogue with 20 mg 4-HO-MIPT is my max anything beyond that is to much.

I’ve definitely had the whole galaxies-being-born thing. But one experience that really blew me away was when I had some DPT administered IM (don’t recall the dose, probably around 75mg). I experienced the life of a woman who was an Illinois toll-booth worker (I definitely don’t live in Illinois either). And I don’t mean I just saw some scenes of her in her life, I experienced it in a chronological panorama with all of the attendant emotions that she felt. Growing up, her first job in high school, her marriage, work in the toll booth, her children, old age, her home, her back yard, the photos on her fireplace mantle…
That was one experience where I came back and was just like “…whoa…”
As for what I make of it, I’m still sorting it out and trying to decide what it all was. And that was 10 years ago 😂
Wow, that's nuts, well more amazing nuts than nuts.

Reminds me of that ketamine story of a guy that experienced the whole life of some Korean dude and spent years looking for the guy because he was convinced he existed because it was so real. It was a tragic read, I'll try to look the report up on Erowid later.

Edit: if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please link :) it's very likely I got some of the specifics wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was ketamine

Last edited:
Wow, that's nuts, well more amazing nuts than nuts.

Reminds me of that ketamine story of a guy that experienced the whole life of some Korean dude and spent years looking for the guy because he was convinced he existed because it was so real. It was a tragic read, I'll try to look the report up on Erowid later.

Edit: if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please link :) it's very likely I got some of the specifics wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was ketamine
I have read an experience, believe it was 5-MeO-DMT, where the guy experienced the life of a pilot in the Korean War, came back from the trip with the name and hometown. And yeah, he spent quite a bit of time trying to verify that person’s reality/existence. Perhaps we’re thinking of the same one?

I have read an experience, believe it was 5-MeO-DMT, where the guy experienced the life of a pilot in the Korean War, came back from the trip with the name and hometown. And yeah, he spent quite a bit of time trying to verify that person’s reality/existence. Perhaps we’re thinking of the same one?
Yeah this was it, forgot it was 5-MeO-DMT!

Yeah this was it, forgot it was 5-MeO-DMT!

I’m glad you found it, I was getting tired of sitting through all the reports 😂
But I can relate to how shaken this individual was. Had I been able to come back with a name or any more identifying info I probably would’ve been doing the same thing and trying to verify…
I had quite a bit written down afterwards, but unfortunately it was on a hard drive that became corrupted and I can’t retrieve the info. Which is a shame, I lost a lot of reports on some very novel experiences.
Nonetheless, this experience has stuck with me.

Multiple experiences have literally changed my perception of the whole. In one of many experiences with LSD, I could feel the union and harmony of light and darkness with a friend I lived with a few months ago, it felt as if he were darkness and I was light, over time things happened that left Of course, that was indeed the case, we no longer spoke to each other, but that experience was unique, it was like a profession, a lot of information about metaphysics, philosophy, deja vu represented at an exact moment, it happened on November 11, 2020, 11:11.
In a dream lived "something" showed me the big bang and the "big crunch", the beginning of the end written by what I call "the great architect" I am not religious, nor do I belong to any sect.
I'm still in the process, actually I have a lot of super weird experiences with different psychedelic drugs.

I’m glad you found it, I was getting tired of sitting through all the reports 😂
But I can relate to how shaken this individual was. Had I been able to come back with a name or any more identifying info I probably would’ve been doing the same thing and trying to verify…
I had quite a bit written down afterwards, but unfortunately it was on a hard drive that became corrupted and I can’t retrieve the info. Which is a shame, I lost a lot of reports on some very novel experiences.
Nonetheless, this experience has stuck with me.
I can imagine it stuck with you! I would've loved to read the report, I'm sure many recall that 5-MeO-DMT report.

The story itself has really stuck with me, there must be something to extreme doses of psychedelics and those kinds of experiences. I've never tripped that hard myself so I have no idea how that would even materialize

alot of experinces are just so out there its even hard to put into words. Past live reliving and all the jazz happens under the right setting on high doses. I.E blindfolded in darkness with heroic doses with proper music. I have witnessed infinity mean times total annhilation of reality around and within myself to be left floating as pure awareness in the endless infinite ocean of consciousness. Those visuals and experinces are truly beyond the realms of most trips. Stanislov grof managed to teleport himself through time and space to his parents house in prauge while he was in cali and acutally affect the room in Real life. Thats next level stuff man.

I been trying to explore and do more ESP experiments on high doses but i havent in a while. But i did prove ESP is real and legit you just need to unlock your mind to a higher state through psychedelics. I could legit telepathically command my cat to do tasks that blew my fucking mind. The typical telephatic with friends. Super human strength on LSD i have experinced want to know one of the best drugs to be on if you get into a fight its fucking LSD you most likely win because ur operating at a beyond human level pain will feel like nothing and you will effort sly see the punches flow. Mike tyson has come out on logan paul podcast saying he trains and spars on changa and mushrooms.

I personally like to shadow box in the mirror on LSD. I can throw the maddest combos on acid. Aint ever will i feel not safe walking around in sketchy areas on LSD because i know i will fuck up the average joe that comes up to me while im on it.

Have seen the big bang heaps on LSD. Crazy stuff going back in time to creation. I have seen shiva and satan in hyperspace on LSD been dragged to hell meet bart Simpson on 500 ug with weed on that same hell trip. A a floating fractal 7d creature welcome me to hyperspace with the phase "Welcome to hyperspace your on drugs" that was fucking mental man LSD imo is way fucking stronger than mushrooms. LSD is so fucking cosmic man doses at 5 tabs are beyond this earth.

Seen my own death birth. Have seen myself across trips mind bending af.

LSD is truly filter removing. Last year when i was doing acid every 5 days over 10 weeks my dreams were taken to the next level of merging with the white light and dying super peaceful and heavy visual trips in the void aswell.

Ketamine took me back in time to my 700 ug trip and i was reliving it like the moment it happened. THAT WAS FUCKING MENTAL.

High dose experiences. I will start with 28 good potent blotters KIng Tut. Got them someone we knew at a Dead show who always had good hits. I will say this. Two of these blotters had you tripping hard. When I did 28 I was reminded of EInstein's theory that if you go far enough into space you end up right back where you are because space bends. And for sure on 28 blotters there were patterns within patterns at that level but on another level I felt almost straight. So that is why I equate super high dose experiences not worthy as say a regular high dose experience. So far out I was back. It may have been just that time. Maybe another time it would have been different but I wanted a super high dose just to see. I came to the conclusion that lighter ones are more enlightening.

14 grams of dried good mushrooms once. Another time in Houston Texas I was picking my own mushrooms in the cow fields. I found one the size of my hand it was so big,. I did not weigh it but it was heavy. When I got home I started eating it and 5 minutes later before I finished it I was tripping hard. I thought I died that day was looking for my body on the floor. Something about the mushrooms picked off the cow pies that really take you out there and feel like a being in themselves.

I would however like to do what @Ismene2 advises: 100 mgs of 4-AcO-DMT. :D Not sure I could do that at my age. When I was younger for sure. I am sure 100 mgs of that stuff is way out there if if 20 mgs rocks me.

Once on what I guess I'd call a medium-high dose of mushrooms (5ish grams? Who remembers? Who counts to begin with?) I felt myself slowly regress to a fetus and then rapidly expand out into myself again and from there into the entire crowd and band that was playing. It wouldn't be a SKL post without some kind of snide comment about it being bullshit so fill in the blanks yourself, but nonetheless it was an extremely cool experience especially coming as it did early in my drug career. You could even call it formative as I'd say that's when I became a Deadhead, went all-in on psychedelia, not to mention my first contacts with the supply side in that world who my very young and impressionable mind thought were just the coolest kids on the block.

14 grams of dried good mushrooms once. Another time in Houston Texas I was picking my own mushrooms in the cow fields. I found one the size of my hand it was so big,. I did not weigh it but it was heavy. When I got home I started eating it and 5 minutes later before I finished it I was tripping hard. I thought I died that day was looking for my body on the floor. Something about the mushrooms picked off the cow pies that really take you out there and feel like a being in themselves.

I would however like to do what @Ismene2 advises: 100 mgs of 4-AcO-DMT. :D Not sure I could do that at my age. When I was younger for sure. I am sure 100 mgs of that stuff is way out there if if 20 mgs rocks me.

Might not be as overwhelming as you think tho jack - 4aco isnt like lsd - physically and mentally it stays very calm and euphoric - if it didnt cost 90 quid a gram i could just take 200-300mg every 4 or 5 hours 😀