• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How deep dig I dig myself in a hole?

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
I take on average about 2mg of alprazolam (Xanax) a day. That wouldn't be a big deal if that was the only GABAergic I was using. But I also take about 2-3mg of etizolam per day on average (yes, everybody etizolam is back and abundant!!).

That's roughly equal to 3.5 mg of Xanax a day considering etizolam is 1/2 the potency (but more slightly more euphoric than Xanax which is considered a euphoric benzo unlike lorazepam (Ativan)*. Temazepam, Valium along with bezos cointaing fused ring systems such as clonazelam (RC**), fluntrazolam (RC**), midazolam, flubrozmazelam (RC**), triazolam (Halcion) etc.

To make matters worse I'm taking 22.5 mg total of zopiclone a day. Zopiclone is the unrefined version of what is sold in the US, eszopiclone, as 50% has a different 3d orientation is is completely inactive, but the catch is 3mg is the largest pills while zopiclone can be up to 10mg a pill almost making it double the strength (since 10mg of zopiclone contains 5mg eszopiclone, even the lower 7.5mg zopiclone beats a 3mg eszopiclone).

I also drink 250-375ml of alcohol a night, drink 160mg of the synthetic opioid methadone, and occasionally use amphetamines like two days or three then I'm done for it bit, that's why I can't get a months supply for a doc. Also about a 0.2g of THC distillate.

Last edited:
Oh man you make me jealous. I’m on 110 mgs methadone just popped 4 mgs alprazolam but I’m not prescribed some gabapentin and diamond hash weed infused joints. Man I wish I had that prescribed like you and amphetamines for a pick me up rush some days. You got it set !

Methadone 160mg is a serious dose, very nice I might add lol. I’ve been on daily Methadone 80mg for about 15 years due to medical condition. Amazing long acting opioid analgesic (although despite its loooong half life, it’s true analgesic range is 6-8 hours) multiple daily doses may be required for serious chronic pain.

Alprazolam (Xanax) and Etizolam are also great in your cocktail but are no joke, as you’re aware of…..a REAL b!tch to wean off from, just like the Methadone 160mg

Loose the Zopiclone……that horrific metallic taste that ruins food and lasts days after your last usage. I have 7.5mg blue tablets and would only take HALF. Replace your Zopiclone with Clonidine 0.1mg tablets. They work just as good if not better, and work wonders for insomnia & anxiety

Just like me, you are in that for the Long Haul …..it’s a pleasurable/useful/therapeutic regiment…..but tolerance & dependency is a significant factor and will take YEARS of minute dose reduction to safely and comfortably get you back down to near baseline

Slow and steady my friend

Listen bro. Here is the hole: your SUPPLY.

As long as you continue to reliably get all of these drugs, you will have no issues because you will..always have your drugs!

Where is the hole that you dug? Its over there, where you run out of one, two, three, or all of the drugs you are taking on a daily basis. That is where your downfall is. Avoid running out for the rest of your life and youll never have to worry.

My only advice: have a plan fucking B in the wild chance that you cant resupply any or all of your drugs.