• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How come there is such a Big difference between oxy brands?

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
Been doing oxycodone for about a year. I first tried some very small pills that say 'oc' on one side and in the other '20'. I heard these were the 'best' type of oxycodone, but they didn't shocked me. Then, I discovered that one must washed them down and crush them to a powder to make them "instant release", but when I discovered that I already run out of them.

From that moment I couldn't find those type of oxy and I usually have been getting other type, from a Denmark Pharma brand. I started to make them instant release from that moment. Then, last months I´ve been getting some 'Generic' ones that are just white and big and apparently they are 80mg dosed, according to my dealer.

By far these last ones have been the best in my opinion. Not because I´m taking the 80mg at once lol, I usually like to keep my doses between 5mg to 15mg. I find that is the sweet spot for me, 5mg if I want to do functional stuff like putting at some extra hours at work, or 15mg if I want to have fun recreationally. More than that seems like a waste of product and a bad experience-nausea.

When I ran out of this generic ones, last time I decided to try again those 'oc' ones that also are more expensive than the generic ones. I thought now that I know I have to wash them down and crush them, maybe I will get a better effect. But not at all, I do not like this ones at all. They do not have the 'peak' stimulating mood boost effect of the previous ones (The 'generic' white big ones of 80mg), is just more of a overall very intense sedating anestesia high with no peak, this just feels disphoric and even depressing.

Last night I forced myself to go to sleep because I was feeling sick on them, and at the same time I did not get a nod or nothing like that, I just fell asleep and wake up with a headache. The whole experienced remind me of a benzo, more than an opiate.

Can someone with more experience with oxy can shine some light in this? How come these feels so much different to the Denmark brand and the generic white ones? Aren't these supposed to be the 'best' ones?